• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking through the last day, I'm almost 100% certain Austin and Wyatt are townies.

Furie cast an early finger of suspicion on Austin. Her haphazard tactics prompted Wyatt (Kybyrian) to lead the charge for her lynch.

I'm suspicious of the people who voted for Wyatt namely Thareous, Lord Death, Rishian, and Raindrop. I'm most suspicious of Thar and Lord Death. Lord Death panicked and spouted on and on. Thareous stepped in to defend him voting for Zenox (Jarl Ballin).

FoS: Thareous, Lord Death

Sorry for not hyperlinking but I'm on a tablet right now.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
i'll post the beginning of the day thread tomorrow, just in case someone sends a PM after i go to sleep or something.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
-Soldier's Log: Entry #3-
For whatever reason, I was chosen to patrol the city. Don't know how that would help at all. These people can eliminate every single one of us whenever they want to. But it seems like they're just having fun with us.
I saw a man. He had attempted to kill someone. Before I could do anything to help, nothing happened to the victim. It was almost like something stopped the murder from happening.
I saw another man. It looked like he was carrying some type of revolver. This man had attempted to kill another person, but this killer too, was also stopped for some reason.

DAY 2 BEGINS!!!

With 19 alive, it takes 10 for a majority. Day ends February 18th, 2013.

Kirino

Tatakae
Hmm. Seems like two attempted kills, neither of which went through. From the looks of it, the first one was probably nightkill immune, and the second one was bulletproof.

It's pretty hard to tell. The scenes weren't exactly clear and detailed.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Hmm. Seems like two attempted kills, neither of which went through. From the looks of it, the first one was probably nightkill immune, and the second one was bulletproof.

It's pretty hard to tell. The scenes weren't exactly clear and detailed.

Yeah, this is a curious case indeed. It seems as if there was no doctor interference in these NK preventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom