• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What do you mean by this...?

It was a joke. I'm the motherflippin' Cop. ;)
[video=youtube;5IVlUbFKMa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IVlUbFKMa4[/video]

Anyway yeah. We're down and I don't think we should play cops yet. The members we have left are

The Living (12):
Atticus
Dracomajora
fused_shadows
Heroine of Time
Johnny Sooshi
Luna
musicfan
Pendio
Thareous
Ventus
Viral Maze
Xyphon

Let's get some info from Luna, Xyphon, and DH.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I used compulsion on Atty but I believe that I was the one that was role blocked. I think the first night might have had a one shot vigilante and there is no serial killer. Or our serial killer might have not sent in his target. I think Xyphone might be the serial killer do to PK Flash's vacation/lack of participation, and the corresponding "missing kill". If he cooperates with the town I think he should be let to live.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm gonna offer my fellow towns some words of encouragement from beyond the grave. We can't give this game to the Mafia :kawaii:

YOU CAN DO IT GUYS!! :party::party::party:

I'd like to see you guys lynch some scum today :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
GG Nicole and Josh and TSter the Great. :yes:
you anti-Equalists shall be missed. :/

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Compulsion on me? What does it do and why me? @musicfan

Anyways, what do you guys think about Viral? He seemed damn sure TSter was scum, but then he flipped Town. Also, Heroine's not in the clear either. She could always be the Godfather.

FoS: Dracomajora, Ventus & Heroine

Will the real cop please stand up, please stand up? Here's my theory:

Ventus claims Cop knowing that the real cop wouldn't be stupid enough to counterclaim on Day 2. He makes a fake investigation result on me because I was the only person to vote for scum on Day 1, making for a believable investigation result. He "flips a coin" between Draco and Heroine, but ultimately goes with Heroine. More of my theory? He was going to go with Heroine anyway because he knew she was investigation immune. Even when the rest of us advised him to go after Draco, he went after Heroine.

It just seems fishy to me. Also, I want to hear more from Johnny, Pendio, Fused and Luna.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
It was nothing personal

well, actually

it was everything personal

Oh God, I'd like this if I could.

Anyways, what do you guys think about Viral? He seemed damn sure TSter was scum, but then he flipped Town.

Flubbed that one up, that's for sure. Could have sworn it was inexperience scum following scum with that unvote off Pan.

BTW, now we got this:

PancakeSamurai 2 (Dracomajora, Josh)
PK Flash 1 (Nicole)
MadameMajora 1 (Atticus)
TSTer the Great 1 (Viral Maze)

No lynch 10: MadameMajora, Ventus, Thareous, Heroine of Time, TSTer the Great, Luna, Pendio, justacOOlguy, musicfan, PancakeSamurai

I'll go over other tallies later just so we can see if we find a pattern, because I'm not too big on anyone else right now.

Draco, how do you feel about Ven now?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I dont know what compulsion did I thought it might conpule you to revele what role you have or your character. I used it on a confrimed townie because it would confirm a townie or find the god father so no ivestigation imune roles could hinder our potental cop.
I think this because im a little bit corrupt. I also replaced some one. Considering the character and rethinking.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Anyways, what do you guys think about Viral? He seemed damn sure TSter was scum, but then he flipped Town.
Viral already answered for himself, however I feel like he was simply running with the lesser of two evils. It was me who claimed cop, or TSter who was just being flip floppy. Which would you go for?

Also, Heroine's not in the clear either. She could always be the Godfather.
And what of you? Would you not have the same chance to be teh Gudfether as well? You both flipped Not Guilty on my investigations, after all.

Ventus claims Cop knowing that the real cop wouldn't be stupid enough to counterclaim on Day 2. He makes a fake investigation result on me because I was the only person to vote for scum on Day 1, making for a believable investigation result. He "flips a coin" between Draco and Heroine, but ultimately goes with Heroine. More of my theory? He was going to go with Heroine anyway because he knew she was investigation immune. Even when the rest of us advised him to go after Draco, he went after Heroine.
What a horrible theory - without any appreciable evidence! I'm teh reel cop, ask your Mafia mates! (:rolleyes:)

You're dead wrong about my reasoning for going with Heroine. If you recall, Draco was the one who was fine with being investigated. Smelled to me like it'd be a waste if he would turn up Not Guilty. So I went with Heroine instead. umad? ;p

edit by way of super double post

Seriously. If there is a cop out there, PLEASE claim right now. I'm dying for you to claim.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think this because im a little bit corrupt.
musicfan said:
I also replaced some one.

what

Draco, how do you feel about Ven now?

I'm inclined to believe him, seeing as no one is willing to counterclaim. Still, you'd think that if he were actually the cop, the mafia would have either roleblocked him or nightkilled him by strongman (and I severely doubt the Mafia doesn't have either).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
inclined to believe him, seeing as no one is willing to counterclaim. Still, you'd think that if he were actually the cop, the mafia would have either roleblocked him or nightkilled him by strongman (and I severely doubt the Mafia doesn't have either).

We killed their Roleblocker remember, it was MadameMajora.

They may not have Strongman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom