• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Well...... That night period couldn't have gone any worse.

I'm completely blank at this point. I believe Ventus' claim; Draco seems town to me (for once XD); and, while Johnny has been fairly quiet, none of his posts from before jump out to me. I'll probably sit back today hoping for someone to do something that catches my eye.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Anyways, what do you guys think about Viral? He seemed damn sure TSter was scum, but then he flipped Town. Also, Heroine's not in the clear either. She could always be the Godfather.

Viral seems to be himself, for the most part. Yeah, the pursuit against Tster was pretty unpremeditated, but the good thing is that it helps shed some light on the current circumstances. Because of how the way things worked out, Viral isn't as much of a liability as Ventus [since it the lynch was split between him and Tster].

Heroine is inconspicuous enough to be considered a possible candidate for Godfather. It's apparently in her nature to post very little, though, so I don't think that's a very incriminating point towards her.

If I may be honest, Atts, I'm a little more leery of how quick you are to suggest that Heroine is scum, or even the Godmother. I mean, you and her have been investigated and came up with the same results--so by that extension, the same should apply to you. Even so, I'm not entirely sure that we ought to blindly trust Ventus' investigatory claims; he's equally culpable. Still...

Ventus claims Cop knowing that the real cop wouldn't be stupid enough to counterclaim on Day 2. He makes a fake investigation result on me because I was the only person to vote for scum on Day 1, making for a believable investigation result. He "flips a coin" between Draco and Heroine, but ultimately goes with Heroine. More of my theory? He was going to go with Heroine anyway because he knew she was investigation immune. Even when the rest of us advised him to go after Draco, he went after Heroine.

So here you think that Ventus and Heroine are in cahoots? Seems like a legitimate line of logic; but again, you possess this peculiar penchant to imply that Heroine is scum, and Vent could merely be the means of getting there. What's the point of doing that, exactly? I wouldn't know. Maybe it's just part of that rivalry you two have to prove one another scum, or some greater aim...?

Flubbed that one up, that's for sure. Could have sworn it was inexperience scum following scum with that unvote off Pan.

Gosh, I can't tell you how many times I've had that same sentiment in past games... Most often, it's nothing more than them following simple suggestions/indications toward someone who might be scum, based around their inexperience. Certainly muddles up the scumhunting factor when it's difficult to tell whether or not it's even worth pursuing them.

Seriously. If there is a cop out there, PLEASE claim right now. I'm dying for you to claim.

Actualy am teh Cap.

:right:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Let's get some info from Luna, Xyphon, and DH.

Sorry, I was out checking USF today on a tour and then listening to a super long dubstep mix. Anyway, let's go.

I think we need to look back over Draco. For whatever dumb reason, Ventus didn't investigate him when it was the town request. That's a bad move on his part. As such, I can see Atty's claim on him not being cop, though it's also a very slim chance that he isn't.

Other than that, I got nothing...

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Also, Heroine's not in the clear either. She could always be the Godfather.

So could you. o.o Not saying you are... but it still applies.

I have nothing really to say. I have no leads, I have no idea where this game is going. :/

So I guess we don't have an SK in this game? Unless he/ she was roleblocked or didn't go for a kill last night...

All I really have to say is I believe Ventus's claim. Only cause, well, if he was fake claiming, the real cop would push super hard for his lynch right? Knowing someone is fake claiming, the actual cop wouldn't stay quiet for someone who is potential Mafia. The only person adamant on not believing Ventus is Atticus, and, well, I doubt she is cop because of this:

Atticus said:
Will the real cop please stand up, please stand up?

Unless that's just to throw Mafia off....

I say Ventus should investigate one of the inactives/lurkers tonight...

Ebwodp: Didn't quote properly....

Pen

The game is on!
Anyways, what do you guys think about Viral? He seemed damn sure TSter was scum, but then he flipped Town.

[...]

Ventus claims Cop knowing that the real cop wouldn't be stupid enough to counterclaim on Day 2. He makes a fake investigation result on me because I was the only person to vote for scum on Day 1, making for a believable investigation result. He "flips a coin" between Draco and Heroine, but ultimately goes with Heroine. More of my theory? He was going to go with Heroine anyway because he knew she was investigation immune. Even when the rest of us advised him to go after Draco, he went after Heroine.

I reacted to him being so certain of TSter's guiltiness yesterday. Of course, I was also suspicious of TSter, but I was not at all as sure of it as Viral seemed to be.

Your theory about Ventus looks fairly logical in my eyes. The points you are making are good, especially the fact that Ventus did not cooperate with us when we specifically asked for him to investigate Dracomajora. For some reason Ventus seems certain of Draco's alignment. Ventus, why is that?

Also, when I was looking back at Josh's posts I noticed that he was very suspicious of Ventus and very unwilling to believe Ventus' claim. Could this have been the reason why he was night killed by the Mafia?

You're dead wrong about my reasoning for going with Heroine. If you recall, Draco was the one who was fine with being investigated. Smelled to me like it'd be a waste if he would turn up Not Guilty. So I went with Heroine instead. umad? ;p

Yes, and with Heroine you wasted your investigation anyways. Your lack of will to cooperate concerns me dude...

Very well, assuming you are the Cop, Ventus, what do you think about investigating either Viral or Draco this upcoming night (unless things change before then)? Also, what made you so suspicious of Heroine as to actually investigate her?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Also, when I was looking back at Josh's posts I noticed that he was very suspicious of Ventus and very unwilling to believe Ventus' claim. Could this have been the reason why he was night killed by the Mafia?

It's possible, although the Ventus may not be mafia and they may want to frame him. Again, not really sure. But I think we should look at Josh's scum list. I'm fairly sure he posted one earlier on.

Yes, and with Heroine you wasted your investigation anyways. Your lack of will to cooperate concerns me dude...

Very well, assuming you are the Cop, Ventus, what do you think about investigating either Viral or Draco this upcoming night (unless things change before then)? Also, what made you so suspicious of Heroine as to actually investigate her?

I'd like to know that as well...It seems odd that he would just ignore town considering he's the TOWN cop.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Hey guys, as of tomorrow, I'll be on vacation and in another time zone.... so I'll be posting even less then before :lol:

Pen

The game is on!
But I think we should look at Josh's scum list. I'm fairly sure he posted one earlier on.

You mean this one?

Soooo....Atticus is Town, Ventus is scum, Johnny is probably scum, and Nicole I don't trust.

I'm going to look back on this at the end of the and see how i do.

According to Josh you are scum yourself, Johnny. I could see that too actually, though more like a third-party role like a Serial Killer maybe...

Well, welcome to the game, HoT!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
According to Josh you are scum yourself, Johnny. I could see that too actually, though more like a third-party role like a Serial Killer maybe...

Everyone says that now...it's really creepy...

okay so if that's the case, I encourage anyone who wants to, to investigate me, track me, watch me, etc. (if we have a tracker or watcher). Seriously, I do. That'll be testament in it of itself that I'm innocent.

Also, we know that Josh isn't 100% accurate at everything. Look what happened to Nicole...

Now the only other scummy one to him was Ventus, and we all know what's up with that right now...I guess if anyone else has thoughts on this, cause that's pretty much all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom