• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Was it a game-wide roleblock for the night it was used or the next night? It would prevent any kills from going through but also any investigations or other night actions. I think it would be good to use.

It was for that specific night, and for every power. Kills, investigations, protections, everything.
Alits could be different, but that's just one possible outcome (probably the most extreme outcome).

Day Two Final Vote Tally:

Ventus 1 (Josh)
TSTer the Great 5 (musicfan, Pendio, Viral Maze, Dracomajora, Nicole)
Heroine of Time 1 (Atticus)
Viral Maze 1 (TSTer the Great)

The town's people gathered around what they deemed to be their weakest link, TSTer the Great, citing his inconsistency as a major detriment.

It was only after the deed was done that the town realized its terrible decision.

With their numbers dwindling, the citizens of Republic City grew increasingly desperate as the night approached, and the Equalists prepared for another strike.

TSTer the Great was Pabu, a Vanilla Townie

The Living (14):
Atticus
Dracomajora
Heroine of Time
Johnny Sooshi
Josh
Luna
musicfan
Nicole
Pendio
PK Flash
Raindrop14
Thareous
Ventus
Viral Maze

The Dead (4):
justac00lguy
MadameMajora
PancakeSamurai
TSTer the Great

Night Two Begins!

Those of you with active powers, please send me your night actions via PM (or Skype) before Thursday, August 2nd 12:00 PM EST.

The Avatar wandered the streets late that night, wondering how to proceed with the next day's events. The previous night, she had investigated a potential target but to no avail. Tonight, Nicole decided it was best to stay in doors. Who knows where or when the Equalists could strike. Ruffling for the keys to the motel she was staying at, the Avatar was unaware of the figure fixing his aim on her. From atop the building behind her, a bearded man fired a blast of air bending, snagging a kill on the spot.

Little did he realize the figure standing behind him. Josh quickly lost control of his senses; the last words he heard were, "You have been ridden of your impurity; soon air bending will be gone forever."

In another part of the city, an ungodly aura surrounded a citizen to act as a murder replacement, but the source of the magic was not targeted that night.

Their numbers diminished, the people of Republic City gathered for another day of deliberation.

Nicole was Avatar Korra, the Jack of All Trades

Josh was Tenzin, the Town Vigilante

The Living (12):
Atticus
Dracomajora
fused_shadows
Heroine of Time
Johnny Sooshi
Luna
musicfan
Pendio
Thareous
Ventus
Viral Maze
Xyphon

The Dead (6):
justacOOlguy, Boli, a Vanilla Townie (Night Killed Night One)
MadameMajora, Lieutenant, the Mafia Roleblocker (Night Killed Night One)
PancakeSamurai, Naga, the Bus Driver (Night Killed Night One)
TSTer the Great, Pabu, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day Two)
Josh, Tenzin, the Town Vigilante (Night Killed Night Two)
Nicole, Avatar Korra, the Jack of all Trades (Night Killed Night Two)

Day Three Begins!

The day will end on Monday, August 5th at 11:59 PM EST.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 for a majority lynch.

If a majority is not reached, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

Kirino

Tatakae
So Josh killed Nicole, and the Mafia killed Josh. And so we just lost two of our most experienced players and our most important power roles in one night.

Ventus and musicfan, what did you guys do last night?

Josh was one of the only ones who still suspected Ventus yesterday, and the only one who was still voting for him by the end of the day. Mafia could have killed Josh to incriminate Ventus (in addition to killing him just because he was an experienced player), or Ventus could actually be scum. For now though, I just want to see Ventus' investigation result (assuming he wasn't roleblocked) and hear from musicfan what he did last night.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Goddamn. A lotta **** happens in two days. And, as I expected, TSter flipped VT. >_>'

Anyway, here's my night action:
Investigate: Heroine of Time

--Heroine: Not Guilty.

So really. Here are my thoughts: we need to get our act together, and get it together real quick. Draco is now asking for evidence when he didn't do so before, what's causing you to get all riled up yadig.

Just to refresh, I have gotten Atticus: Not Guilty, Heroine: Not Guilty

Kirino

Tatakae
And I join the game and see THIS? :(

Pfft. Don't pretend your scumbuddies didn't already tell you about it.

So really. Here are my thoughts: we need to get our act together, and get it together real quick. Draco is now asking for evidence when he didn't do so before, what's causing you to get all riled up yadig.

All I did was ask for you and musicfan's night actions. How is that getting riled up?

Ventus said:
Just to refresh, I have gotten Atticus: Not Guilty, Heroine: Not Guilty

Why did you investigate Heroine? Btw, if Ven is lying, then I think it's best that the real cop claims now.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Pfft. Don't pretend your scumbuddies didn't already tell you about it.
I DID tell him about it. ;)
All I did was ask for you and musicfan's night actions. How is that getting riled up?
Figure of speech yadig. Like I said, you didn't really get "involved" in the game beforehand, but now you're opening up with questions.
Why did you investigate Heroine? Btw, if Ven is lying, then I think it's best that the real cop claims now.
Flipped a coin between you and Heroine. :)

Also good luck getting the real cop to claim again; we're down on Townies and we just can't afford to claim out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom