• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I want to say Josh might be out because of experience and not his opinions. I wish Josh showed us what he thought was scummy.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh my gosh. My iPad erases every single post I try to type here and I am SOOOOO annoyed with it. This is overwhelmingly frustrating. It randomly inserts g's everywhere, types letters twice... Ugggggh. And due to some dead spots that don't respond to touch I have to turn the stupid thing one way to type a post, and another way to switch tabs, so finding quotes by people is a long and laborious process...

Basically my extremely long post that just got deleted said, no, we shouldn't lynch Ventus, and I kind of was suspicious of Fused. That was the whole thing except ten times more detailed.

So, yeah. I MOSTLY believe Ventus, but I think that even if he's not believable, we should leave him be for another day. Even if we have a cop out there who's hiding and hasn't counterclaimed, which is pretty unlikely, I think they should remain hidden unless they get a guilty investigation or think they're in danger of being lynched or NK'd. After all, if they die, we'll be almost CERTAIN Ventus is mafia.

And as for Fused... eh, I guess I'm not really SUSPICIOUS of him, but his posts have all been rather short and simple aside from a few, and today he said he'd "sit back" and wait for something to happen, which is more of a scum strategy than Town. On the other hand, it's not like there's much else to do today. I'm also completely and utterly at a loss for who to lynch today. I've got a few ideas on who NOT to lynch, but other than that... I guess the mafia's hiding themselves pretty well this game. XD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Alit, can we get a vote count soon?

Well, seeing as Hot has replaced Atty-chan, they're going to have different outlooks on how to play the game, so whether I'm as wary about them anymore...I'm not so certain. I'll see how Hot plays.

And I think it would be a good idea to investigate Johnny Tonight, just to be on the safe side.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So, yeah. I MOSTLY believe Ventus, but I think that even if he's not believable, we should leave him be for another day. Even if we have a cop out there who's hiding and hasn't counterclaimed, which is pretty unlikely, I think they should remain hidden unless they get a guilty investigation or think they're in danger of being lynched or NK'd. After all, if they die, we'll be almost CERTAIN Ventus is mafia.
ALMOST certain aye readers

I've got a few ideas on who NOT to lynch, but other than that... I guess the mafia's hiding themselves pretty well this game. XD
Spill yer ideas! We gotta hear them. Town is suffering heavy losses atm.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm also completely and utterly at a loss for who to lynch today. I've got a few ideas on who NOT to lynch, but other than that... I guess the mafia's hiding themselves pretty well this game. XD
Im getting a bad feeling from this last part. To me this seems like a taunt. Hm...
Unvote
Vote Female HoT

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
ALMOST certain aye readers
Certain enough that lynching you would be the best course of action.

Ventus said:
Spill yer ideas! We gotta hear them. Town is suffering heavy losses atm.
I already said most of it. I don't think we should lynch you -- and I don't think we should lynch musicfan, either, because of his claim, although he wasn't really a target. And we shouldn't lynch Hero of Time, either, since with the investigation he's only got a, what... one in thirteen chance of being mafia? (There are thirteen players now, right? xD) Last night I said that because I was also thinking of a couple other people (Pendio and Johnny, specifically, I had thoughts on) but after thinking about it for a while I'm not so sure anymore. Anyone could be mafia.

Im getting a bad feeling from this last part. To me this seems like a taunt. Hm...
Unvote
Vote Female HoT
Oh. XD It wasn't. I can assure you of that. If I was mafia, I don't think I'd be foolish enough to openly taunt the Town like that.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Certain enough that lynching you would be the best course of action.

I already said most of it. I don't think we should lynch you -- and I don't think we should lynch musicfan, either, because of his claim, although he wasn't really a target. And we shouldn't lynch Hero of Time, either, since with the investigation he's only got a, what... one in thirteen chance of being mafia? (There are thirteen players now, right? xD) Last night I said that because I was also thinking of a couple other people (Pendio and Johnny, specifically, I had thoughts on) but after thinking about it for a while I'm not so sure anymore. Anyone could be mafia.

Uh...what?

Forgive me for separating the two bolded statements from the rest of the quote--as the entire thing surely goes hand in hand--but are you seriously changing your mind here? That's not a direct accusation, by the way; I'm merely ensuring that I'm not misconstruing you. In the first sentence you say that you're certain enough that Ventus (the main part I'm trying to understand) is our safest lynch, and the next sentence we shouldn't lynch him. Are you trying to state that he's our best bet, but that we should be mindful of his claim, additionally? Should that be the case, I'm in agreement with you.

Otherwise, sorry if I'm taking it out of context for the sake of striving to understand.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Are you trying to state that he's our best bet, but that we should be mindful of his claim, additionally?
No. Hottie is saying that, in the event that the REAL cop is NK'd or lynched, that I am definitely Mafia and thereby the safest lynch. I agree with her reasoning. :yes:

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Okay, so we need to figure out our course of action. Today's suspects [currently] appear to be Johnny Sooshi and Heroine of Time. Since everyone's most likely not up for a no-lynch, should we lynch one of them now and investigate the other Tonight?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Okay, so we need to figure out our course of action. Today's suspects [currently] appear to be Johnny Sooshi and Heroine of Time. Since everyone's most likely not up for a no-lynch, should we lynch one of them now and investigate the other Tonight?

I've already investigated Heroine and got Not Guilty. At this point we might have to operate under the completely flawed logic of "if she's not town, she must be mafia" - assuming we choose to lynch Hottie in the first place. DH on the other hand, I have no real reason to suspect him but hey I guess it's worth a shot.

Also, I'm still a suspect. I'm not in the clear yet guys. I could still be Mafia posing as TEH CUP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom