• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Sign-up Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
Okay, Round Three of Mafia is here! You can take a look at the last game thread if you need an explanation of what the game is. If you've played before, make sure you read below because there are going to be a few changes this time around.

The biggest change this time is that this will be a much smaller game than last time, with only about twenty people as opposed to last game where there were 42. Spots will be given on a first come, first serve basis, however, if enough people express interest in playing there may be a second game created.

Another important change is that the inactivity rules are going to be much stricter this time around. Inactivity was a huge problem in the last game, IMO, and I don't want that to happen again. So unless you PM me with an actual reason for staying away for a long period of time anyone who doesn't post every THREE days will be modkilled! I don't want to seem inflexible, but the point I'm trying to get across is that if you're signing up to play, we expect you to actually play.

So yeah, that's all you have to worry about now. If you want to play just make a post below and after a bit I'll assign roles to everyone and the game will begin. Also, if you have any suggestions for new townie/mafia roles just drop me a PM or VM and I'll consider them. I've got one of my own that I'm considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom