• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
It was at Wyatt's request, too, not my own idea, so that makes me try even less hard on it ... if that makes any sense.
You two collaborating or something? Given that one of the masons is already dead I can't help but think mafia. Plus you two seem really kinda eager to lynch me. I'm not gonna bother explaining my explanations or prior behavior anymore, you guys are just gonna twist my meaning anyways, and now I bet someone is gonna call me out for accusing my accusers but whatever. Collaborating outside the thread against a person smells of scum to me and I just had to point that out.

Kybyrian

I'm just eager to actually get something going, Xinn. We had 3 posts in this day before I posted something. Zenox was online, so I told his butt over to Mafia and post something in the exclusive Zelda Dungeon Awesomes chat. ;) PJ can vouch for this if you would like him to. He mentioned posting an analysis on you, so I urged him on. It wasn't really collaboration. We tend to talk about Mafia outside of the thread. You should probably know this being in the ZD Chat. It typically happens there, though not this time.

Austin

Austin
PJ can vouch for this if you would like him to. He mentioned posting an analysis on you, so I urged him on. It wasn't really collaboration. We tend to talk about Mafia outside of the thread. You should probably know this being in the ZD Chat. It typically happens there, though not this time.
I can vouch for this. Zenox just can't write very well, as the person currently cleaning up his LoZ guide, I can whole-heartedly confirm this. I don't think Ky did any more than encourage and refine, if you will. But now to the task at hand.....

Kybyrian

Also, before any of you say anything about going outside of the thread and doing whatever, vergo knows it happens, too. We just make simple talk about Mafia... vergo's seen it. Don't start complaining. He's in the aforementioned chat as well, so you can't go screaming to him because he can see it. All that ever happens outside of this thread is comments about Mafia and telling people to actually get in and post something, which is what happened between Zenox and me.

Din Akera

Sniper
You can't blame everyone Kyberian, though what you say is true. If we don't say anything anymore, someone is still going to die from lynching.

But you should know that my last two posts weren't just for show. The way I've written them was to make people do certain things. I knew some people would keep posting, I knew others would suddenly defend me, and lastly, I knew some would just stop posting. People are acting in according to their roles, and the SK is no substitute.

We've got like three days right? I've been going through the pages looking at how people responded to others but I haven't reached the end yet. The SK candidates, however, are acting as I predicted they would to my responses. If I can read through everything before the time is up, I'm pretty sure I'll have an answer.

Okay RP. This is your second post like this. You have been under a lot of fire lately and this is the second time you have made comments that you think you know who the SK is and yet you will not share the information with the rest of us so we can talk about it and decide if we agree with you enough to vote for the person in question. The fact hat you are withholding the information makes me nervous. Please share. I understand that life is busy, but you have been more actively lately. If you let us know we can all work together to gather evidence and you don’t have to sift through all those pages yourself.

It was at Wyatt's request, too, not my own idea, so that makes me try even less hard on it ... if that makes any sense.

So I went back and re red the last few pages and, Zenox, either I missed this in reading through all of Kybyrian’s posts, or this request was a PM sent to you that you have slipped up and told us all that Ky asked you to analyze Xinn…

By the way Mizer, he doubted himself from the beginning. He asked me if he should post it or not and I urged him into it. He's not very confident. And please don't ignore the giant analysis... it has good points.

Same point as my last one. Where was this Ky? Though this one I am less suspicious of as I know sometimes there are the occasional mentions of the game in the SB or on skype. But, why would he ASK you if it was okay for him to post? Coupling this with my point on Zenox’s statement, this makes me thin you are the ringleader Ky.

FoS: Kybyrian.

EBWODP
So my internet didn’t load the last page before I posted, or I just didn’t see the last page therefore, I wanted to acknowledge what was said.

I can vouch for this. Zenox just can't write very well, as the person currently cleaning up his LoZ guide, I can whole-heartedly confirm this. I don't think Ky did any more than encourage and refine, if you will. But now to the task at hand.....

This may be true, that it was simple discussion, but the biggest thing that comes to mind here is what RP said about watching for the ringleaders, and spark starters. Now, even if he is mafia or SK, he is right about those two types of players and their potential to be scum. So as a result. The fact that this happened casually outside of the thread and you have a witness, does not make me any less suspicious of the exchange.

Kybyrian

This is starting to get on my nerves. -.-

Nobody has been sending PMs telling people what to do or anything like that. It's just a chat you happen to not be in.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/Link_is_master_dawg/asdf.png

Now enough about this Skype thing. Nobody is sitting back and conversing privately and telling people what to do. Just little mentions of Mafia and w/e.

EBWODP: And in case you were wondering, Wyatt = Me and Zenox = Zenox. And as for the part that's cut off at the very bottom that says "woah" that's Zenox talking about how Goldenrod Gym looks like a Clefairy.

And as for the part that's cut off at the very bottom that says "woah" that's Zenox talking about how Goldenrod Gym looks like a Clefairy.

Lol, yeah, that's true. But doesn't it?

Goldenrodgym.png

Anyway, no one seems to be actually reading the analysis, and just really commenting about how it got there. According to Ky, I gathered some pretty decent evidence, so if you'd kindly take a look instead of completely ignore it, that would be great. -.-

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Look, we're almost getting nowhere. We need to get insight of the suspicious people and the evidence of their posts that we can conclude that they are scum. The killer is still on the loose and we need to get rid of him/her asap. Who acts like they would snap like a toothpick when they are accused? Who would remain calm and collected?

Kybyrian

So far it doesn't really seem that anybody is "snapping a toothpick" when they are accused. Most people are acting calm and collected. Either the Mafia are good at keeping their cool, or they're playing the little inactivity game.

C'mon, guys. Please, we need some last minute discussion. I posted that analysis up not just because Wyatt asked me. I made it because I wanted to check Xinny out further and post my findings. I worded how it became poorly, so it wasn't Kybyrians fault. If you really want to, FoS me, not him, but I made it for a further look into Xinnamin. So, don't just overlook it, at least read it before passing it off as useless.

Otherwise you'd make Zenox cry. :kawaii:

If you're really that lazy, I'll go ahead and link to it. In fact, I'll do that now.

Here's the link, guys!

M

Mizer

Fine, I'll listen to you Zenox; but I'd be careful if Xin turns out not to be a mafia member.

Vote: Xinnamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom