• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
EBWODP: Bad wording, by last minute discussions, I kinda meant with only 2 votes at the end of the day, that's horrible. We need more people to express their opinions otherwise it will be extremely one sided.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Gosh you are really set on killing me aren't you? So confident I'm scum? Only scum can be confident of other people's roles.

Anyways, since the day's ending soon I might as well vote before I forget again. I did a little analysis on Epwna a while back (pg 53 I think), I still stand by the idea that inactives are better off lynched, and I don't have too much else a lead to go off of now soooo vote: Epwna.

EBWODP: OKay, then I guess it's EBWOP instead ... damn you Mizer for ninja'ing me o.o

Gosh you are really set on killing me aren't you? So confident I'm scum? Only scum can be confident of other people's roles.

To me that just sounds like a desperate last minute escape attempt, but, I'll try not to make a big deal out of it. To respond, however, I'm actually not too confident. Barely above 60% sure that you are, but there isn't much clear evidence as of late, so unless you make a very impressive last minute defense, I'm sorry, but there's just no other choice, you're really the only major suspect right now.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Regarding RP, RP has handled the accusations very well, and I am less suspicious of him/her at this point. I don't suspect RP of being the SK as much but the logic still points to the SK being someone MK9 suspected. Also, there is still a slight possibility that MK9 was preparing to sacrifice another of his mafia brethren for his own gain...
I'm lowering my FoS on RP to IGMEOY.

Regarding Epwna, I'm not very sure what to think of him/her yet, as they only replied once to accusations. FoS on Epwna still remains, though it's not as strong because Epwna's only reply didn't seem suspicious to me.

Regarding Xinnamin, I wasn't very suspicious of her at first, as I understand not having a ton of time. However I believe the point that Xinnaminn seems to be trying a bit too hard to 'blend in' is a valid one. I'm growing more suspicious of Xinnamin, however I'm not sure I'm ready to vote for her yet. Although she is the person I'm most suspicious of at the moment, so for now I'll do this.

FoS: Xinnamin

Regarding Xinnamin, I wasn't very suspicious of her at first, as I understand not having a ton of time. However I believe the point that Xinnaminn seems to be trying a bit too hard to 'blend in' is a valid one. I'm growing more suspicious of Xinnamin, however I'm not sure I'm ready to vote for her yet. Although she is the person I'm most suspicious of at the moment, so for now I'll do this.

FoS: Xinnamin

I don't want to rush anyone, or seem like I'm trying to get anyone in particular lynched, but we've got less than 24 hours before day ends (heh ... sounds kinda funny saying that) so we can't really have any more time to think carefully, it's now or never.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I don't want to rush anyone, or seem like I'm trying to get anyone in particular lynched, but we've got less than 24 hours before day ends (heh ... sounds kinda funny saying that) so we can't really have any more time to think carefully, it's now or never.

You know, you have a good point. I realize that if we don't vote it pretty much gives the mafia/SK the advantage. I suppose that seeing as Xinnamin is the person I'm most suspicious of at the moment I should vote for her.

I don't like voting when I'm not as sure as I'd like to be, but it's probably better than not voting at all. I'll just try to keep a closer eye on this thread to change my vote if need be.

Vote: Xinnamin

(Does anyone know when we can expect the day to end? I know it's soon, but a more approximate time would be helpful...)

Kybyrian

The day should end tomorrow around this time or the day after. It should be tomorrow, but sometimes Vergo lets it go over a day for some reason.

Also, Xinnamin, I fail to see how this makes sense.

Xinnamin said:

I don't really see the logic behind this... it's like you're either admitting that you're Mafia or trying to escape as the serial killer. The Mafia would of course know if you were Mafia, but if you go by this you're telling us that you're Mafia. Also, the Mafia wouldn't know if you are SK.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Meh, it's late and I'm tired. Nvmd that statement then. By the looks of it I'm gonna die anyways, so this'll likely be my last post in this game. With that being said, have fun with the lynching.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Okay.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to read through all FIFTY SIX STIKIN PAGES!. (Man you guys post a lot) before the end of the day comes. But I got through a good chunk of them and though I'm not ready to reveal my evidence, I will anyway in case I say something stupid again so someone can hurry up and correct me.

Believe it or not Xinnamin Toast Crunch didn't make a bleep on my suspicious radar. The only thing for her was that she was late when we first started.

My first suspicion was Zenox. You had the MOST evidence against you to be the SK. Your posts were erratic, suspicious and sometimes just messed up. Fortunate for you, no matter what evidence I found I couldn't over look one thing. What happened on the first night. There is no possible way I can conclude that you're the SK with that evidence.

Now the next suspicious person was Durion. I first suspected him because out of everyone who accused me, he did it so... nicely. It was like he didn't want to make an enemy out of anyone. I went back and checked and throughout all his posts, Durion is really a nice guy. I don't really think he has anyone legitimately looking at him as an enemy. They may suspect him a little every now and again, but he can easily get them off his case. Now does that automatically make him a psycho serial killer? Maybe. But add that to the fact that whenever he's accused he jumps right on it makes it a little more convincing.

Sorry guys, what I meant to say was that Zenox can not be a Serial Killer...I'm tired, which people will probably see as an excuse and find it suspicious...:dry:

No one. And I mean NO ONE! was suspicious of Durion here. He said this after he made a typo. If someone had suspected him, he had a backup. Later, when he was accused by others for a short amount of time, he was quick to change the subject or point the finger.

What's throwing me with Durion, though, is that he never responded to my threat like I thought he would. Maybe he was just trying to lay low, but I thought he'd jump on the defense immediately and politely like he did last time I suspected him.

Still IGMEOY Durion.

Now for the coup de gra. (I have no idea what that means.)
TreeHuggerPanda. Strangely enough. I suspect you for a similar reason MK9 suspect me. Your lack of caring. If you go throughout the forum, THP says she doesn't care if you kill her.

Atsuma, if I were to be voted off, you're wasting your time. Suspect me all you want, I have nothing to hide.

So we look away and say "Oh, she's got nothing to hide." Yeah, maybe if you said this once.

Like I said, suspect me all you want and go ahead and lynch me, but you're wasting your time. I speak the truth and only the truth. I'm only trying to help by giving out some pointers from a past scum member.

This was not only the second time you emphasized the fact that you don't care, but also that you were past scum, which leads us to believe you're not scum now.

But come on now, anybody can repeat a phrase.

Well let me show you something else. THP was alot like me saying she didn't know what was happening. You guys suspected me from that evidence alone. Add that to the fact that she suddenly had good ideas to contribute to discussions makes it seem less like she was not paying attention.

Still not good enough for you?
Well tell me something, what do you call this...

I have a suggestion...

So, we just shoot in the dark and lynch someone, who is quite suspicious, we have to play an Elfen card, in order for it to work, we might have to sacrifice a townie, but it might give us a lead.

I know, it was a stupid suggestion...

Who in would suggest this!? Someone who doesn't care who dies that's who. Even in the most clueless situations, no one in this game suggested something like this save her.

Now THP actually did respond to my threat the way I thought she would. She addressed it, without making it look like she addressed it.

Look, we're almost getting nowhere. We need to get insight of the suspicious people and the evidence of their posts that we can conclude that they are scum. The killer is still on the loose and we need to get rid of him/her asap. Who acts like they would snap like a toothpick when they are accused? Who would remain calm and collected?

This is what I was looking for. Someone who paid attention to my threat, but didn't want to openly say so. It's on the back of her mind but she doesn't openly address it. Also, she was pretty quiet all the way through the accusation of myself.

Now separated, all these clues don't seem like enough. But together, they've got my attention.
Though I am highly suspicious of both Durion and THP and there are people who made it on my suspicion list but on a lower level, I'm going to go with...
Vote TreeHuggerPanda.

Now then, please analyze this carefully and don't do to these people what you did to me. Listen to them as they defend themselves. If you see a mistake in my attack on them, say something! Cause if I'm wrong and it's not them, the SK may give us a vital clue while they defend themselves.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
EBWODP: Actually, I did have one last thing I wanted to say.
Also, the Mafia wouldn't know if you are SK.
Food for thought, what if MK9 told his fellow mafia who he was gonna roleblock? Then they would know who the SK is. With that, go ahead and lynch me, it's been fun.

Kybyrian

Not to mention Zenox was attacked by the SK on like the first night, RP. He was saved by the doctor. ;)

And, Xinnamin, that hadn't crossed my mind. I suppose you're right. We've been voting for you based on the evidence that we've gathered from your actions, though. You seem the most likely candidate for Serial Killer. I honestly think that Random Person is handling himself quite well. I'd go after you sooner than him. If you don't flip up as the SK, however, RP is the next in line. Zenox brought up good points that I would have never gotten the energy to drag out of the depths of this thread and convinced me. :P

Din Akera

Sniper
RP makes some very good points in his analysis of THP. THough some of the things he said, namely that about her not caring, apply to Xinn as well. She has had similar posts and is definitely posting that way now. Food for thought.

Also, the comments on Durion ring a bell from before as well. He had made a comment about defending himself before anyone accused him and I called him on it a couple pages back. This one that RP pointed out is very similar. Now i don't know if this is simply a coincidence or if these are a red flag. But Durion has been on my radar a couple times now.

As to the inactives, I think in some ways it would be useful for us to take them out, but in another way it is quite pointless. Unfortunetly, we have no way of truly knowing why they are inactive until after we have killed them off. One the one had we might find some lingering mafia, on the other we may kill off several townies and be giving mafia free kill. But If we don't, the lingering mafia live on to the end and then our numbers may be switched the wrong way. This one is a toss up. So, I think I'm going to go with the higher profile suspects.

After Zenox's anaylsis and some reading I am going to go with the lady of the Knights table. Vote: Xinnamin

But just as a point to note. RP has jumped out of inactivity since we put him under fire. There has been a sudden change in him as he used to barely post at all to now posting long anaylsis posts. Somthing I am going to watch.

RP makes some very good points in his analysis of THP. THough some of the things he said, namely that about her not caring, apply to Xinn as well. She has had similar posts and is definitely posting that way now. Food for thought.

Also, the comments on Durion ring a bell from before as well. He had made a comment about defending himself before anyone accused him and I called him on it a couple pages back. This one that RP pointed out is very similar. Now i don't know if this is simply a coincidence or if these are a red flag. But Durion has been on my radar a couple times now.

As to the inactives, I think in some ways it would be useful for us to take them out, but in another way it is quite pointless. Unfortunetly, we have no way of truly knowing why they are inactive until after we have killed them off. One the one had we might find some lingering mafia, on the other we may kill off several townies and be giving mafia free kill. But If we don't, the lingering mafia live on to the end and then our numbers may be switched the wrong way. This one is a toss up. So, I think I'm going to go with the higher profile suspects.

After Zenox's anaylsis and some reading I am going to go with the lady of the Knights table. Vote: Xinnamin

But just as a point to note. RP has jumped out of inactivity since we put him under fire. There has been a sudden change in him as he used to barely post at all to now posting long anaylsis posts. Somthing I am going to watch.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person

That's a good point. I am now rethinking all my accusations based on whether they're inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom