• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, poor Zack! He must have angered a lot of people lol. Maybe it was that Ganon avatar that made people think he was suspicious...

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Wow, poor Zack! He must have angered a lot of people lol. Maybe it was that Ganon avatar that made people think he was suspicious...

Actually, it would be unfair that Zack would be scum, since he was the last game. (Hey, it's common sense) Something tells me that most of the scum and possibly the vigilante are quite arrogant for the obvious, although we shouldn't just resort just to the obvious facts...

Only one Mafia member found. How can we find the Mafia a more eficient way.

The simple answer being, that everyone becomes more active. This would allow for more in depth analysis, something I enjoy about this game. However, it's just letting that occur for us at the minute. =\

I guess that I have no suspicion towards anyone either, no one really catches my interest. However, I'll check back and see who was attacking Zack, although the problem is I believe it was Atsuma if I'm remembering correctly. If so, that means we probably won't get any leads from all of this. The Mafia are playing this round rather slyly...

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Well, that certainly is interesting. Zack managed to get target by all three night kills. We should probably go back and analyze his posts, try to figure out how he got the attention of all three groups.

Actually, it would be unfair that Zack would be scum, since he was the last game.
Actually a person's role in the last game has no effect on their role in this game. Just pointing that out.

Well, that certainly is interesting. Zack managed to get target by all three night kills. We should probably go back and analyze his posts, try to figure out how he got the attention of all three groups.

Actually a person's role in the last game has no effect on their role in this game. Just pointing that out.

To be honest, from looking back the last few pages or so, it seems that he just disagree'd about non important subjects (unless I missed something). So I've come to the conclusion that the Mafia targeted him due to either his analysis coming across a possible Mafia, or that because he didn't seem to get into any analysis late on, killing him wouldn't attract attention to any of the mafia. =\ It doesn't explain why the Serial Killer or Vigilante went after him though.

Actually, it would be unfair that Zack would be scum, since he was the last game. (Hey, it's common sense)

Not really. I doubt the last game has any effect on the current game. Weren't you mafia last game? Maybe you're a mafia again and you are just saying that to protect yourself? Hmm...

TreeHuggerPanda

Not really. I doubt the last game has any effect on the current game. Weren't you mafia last game? Maybe you're a mafia again and you are just saying that to protect yourself? Hmm...

Hey, I'm just saying, no need to jump the conclusions on me. You actually have to think about it, what have I done that was suspicious activity, hm? Do you not accept my help? Do you not accept my advice?

The simple answer being, that everyone becomes more active. This would allow for more in depth analysis, something I enjoy about this game. However, it's just letting that occur for us at the minute. =\

Yeah, it really seems like half the people in the game haven't even posted yet, or have only made 1 or 2 posts. Who knows how many of the inactive are mafia? Maybe they're just laying low and waiting for us to kill ourselves, or they're just inactive. Maybe there will be more inactivity modkills after the day ends.
I don't have any suspicions towards anyone either at this point, but I do have to go back and analyze old posts..

Hey, I'm just saying, no need to jump the conclusions on me. You actually have to think about it, what have I done that was suspicious activity, hm? Do you not accept my help? Do you not accept my advice?

I'm not jumping to conclusions, just sharing a thought. Like I said in my previous post, I don't have any suspicions towards anyone at this point, I have to read some Day 2 posts and do some analysis

I'm not jumping to conclusions, just sharing a thought. Like I said in my previous post, I don't have any suspicions towards anyone at this point, I have to read some Day 2 posts and do some analysis

...90 seconds...

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
... I am a little alarmed that Zack was targeted by the Mafia and killed. This proved one thing and it very bad for the Townies... the Mafia are taking out our smart and active players who prove that they can and will find them. Axle, now Zack who was heavily responsible in finding the first scum... This is also could be a tell of how our killer is playing too, Zenox then Zack. As for our Vigilante... I am concerned that he/she targeted Zack. Zack in my mind was very, very likely to be townie. And with the way he went after Atsuma heavily, and when the presser was on Ats tried to start finding and accusing looking for roles like the cop. When Atsuma turned scum, why kill Zack? Who look very much like a townie? Please, think things through more...

All Townies need to take this game very seriously now, no foolish finger pointing or lynching. WE all need to be very smart and analyze and pull our share of the weight/work. Because later in the game, it may come down to you to be the one to win or lose the game for the townies. (That goes double for me, I haven't really be playing.) Sorry to put the pressure on. But in the last game I played there were a few people not really playing, or thinking things through.

I must point this out, while it is very, very unlikely that some one would get the same (special) role twice. With the exception of the chance of being Mafia again, since there are always more then one. It isn't impossible, just improbable. Though some one could easily be Townie in a row, there are always a larger number of them in a game.

As for suspicions, well most of you have none but I do. I didn't spend my Friday reading over 550 posts (mostly straight :S) that I hadn't read yet, all to not have found nothing. This first thing I feel I need to point out is Illmatic.
She pretty much was laughing at Zacks death. The last person I saw do this (the last Mafia game) turned out to be the killer, MK9. There where more then one, that was defending (sort of) Atsuma, and peacekeeping. That pretty much has turned out that that is a Mafia tactic almost every time. (This goes for the last game, and ones Axle has played) I need to go and dig put some quotes so I'll be back in a bit on more of my suspicions.

There is also this:
Okay. To me, the two most suspicious people are MK9 and Atsy. Atsy contradicts himself, and FOS's people who Fos him. MK9 tries to get everyone to believe Atsy is scum.It seems he'll do whatever it takes. But here's the thing. What if MK9 is the cop and knows Atsy is scum. And what if Atsy is just a rookie at Mafia. My vote goes to MK9, and if he gets lynched and is revealed to be the cop, I'll know Atsy is scum.

Vote: Master Kokori 9
Poor choice, why kill someone to see if they are the cop?! That is either very foolish townie, a killer trying to take out one of their biggest enemies. Or Mafia trying to save one of there own.

Kirino

Tatakae
Sorry I haven't been more active lately.I'll try to be more active from now on.Anyhoo,I was acually very suprised to find out Atsuma was scum.I initially thought he was scum,but then i became pretty convinced he wasn't.Good thing I was wrong.I'll be back with my thoughts on what's happened later.

Beeker

Wild Card
Perhaps I should become a little more active and really pay more attention, If things continue on like this, I don't think it will be good for the Townies.

I don't really like that idea. I don't think people would suspect him for a reason like that.:shake:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Those were some valid points, Keyshe, and I agree with you. I don't feel quite right lynching them on the little evidence we have, though.

Another I'd like to bring to your attention is TreeHuggerPanda. Her recent posts (found here and here) seem rather suspicious. I dunno, I'm just picking up some suspicious vibes from them.

And also, THP basically lies saying that it's impossible for a person to get the exact same role twice. She may just not be experienced in the art of modding Mafia games (in which a Mod just picks a player's role at random no matter what role they had last time they played), or she may be intentionally lying to confuse the many noobs playing this game.

I MAY just be reading too deep into that, but I dunno, those are just my thoughts.

Din Akera

Sniper
Triple target on Zack. That in itself is sure suspicious to me. I don't know we do anything about that, but it sure doesn't seem right somehow.
The thing is, we really haven't gotten anywhere on leads for mafia members. We were all suspicious of Ats, and Elfin for obvious reasons, but here we are, back down to nothing, and nowhere to start.

TreeHuggerPanda

And also, THP basically lies saying that it's impossible for a person to get the exact same role twice. She may just not be experienced in the art of modding Mafia games (in which a Mod just picks a player's role at random no matter what role they had last time they played), or she may be intentionally lying to confuse the many noobs playing this game.

I MAY just be reading too deep into that, but I dunno, those are just my thoughts.

It was just a random thought. I didn't know that Vergo picked at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom