• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
One person I recall doing that is Keyshe. She posted quite late in the game and turned out to be the vigilante. Even though the vigilante is on the townie side, he or she can easily kill one of their own just as much as the serial killer or the mafia.

If I remember correctly, Keyshe posted constantly, like 2-5 posts every day.

I still have a hard time believing that Atsuma is actually scum, since:

1. He was really active though out the game (But this was my strategy for the first mafia game, though I was the first of the scum to be killed)
2. He doesn't care about staying in the game (Which the SK and scum WOULD care)
3. He's just defending himself like any other person (Although, he was a little to "aggressive" towards our accusation)

Don't jump on the bandwagon, guys. Use yer noodle!

Austin

Austin
I still have a hard time believing that Atsuma is actually scum, since:

1. He was really active though out the game (But this was my strategy for the first mafia game, though I was the first of the scum to be killed)
3. He's just defending himself like any other person (Although, he was a little to "aggressive" towards our accusation)

I disagree with you, but that's not the point. Once a majority is reached, votes cannot be retracted. This round has already been decided.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Another majority lynch, again? Serious I need to be in here more often... Or I'm going to keep missing out...

I don't recall Keyshe being active at the beginning of the game.
You are right on the first day I only posted a few times the most when it was time to vote. By the second day though, I was being more active, and there on after.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master

As I said once before, being active has nothing to do with one's affiliation. Being Inactive can sometimes help out one with not being caught as Mafia, because the more one posts the more likely their role/alignment is to be found out. An Active Player can be Scum just as easily as an Inactive Player.

Actually, not caring about staying in the game is not a Town nor a Scum tell. It is just simply not liking a game as much as you thought you would. Also, Atsuma didn't say he didn't care about staying alive, but rather, he seemed to give up because he dug his hole so **** deep. If that was me, I'd have done the same thing and wished my fellows good luck (or in the case of being SK, lynch the opposite team of who killed me luck).

Actually, I kinda doubt that his word twisting, question dodging, and accusor accusing could be counted as "defending himself like any other person". I know I wouldn't defend myself like that, at least.

Firstly, Atsuma was our Public Enemy #1. for this day. I made it make sense with my analysis's on him. Secondly, we've already reached a majority lynch. There is naught we can do about it (unless there's a Governor role in this game, but I doubt it seeing as it wouldn't make sense to announce the Beloved Prince/Princess as a new role, but not the Governor).

All right guys, majority has been reached. No votes can be changed, and whether or not you vote now is irrelevant since the deed is done.

I'm going to give a 24 hour "cool down" period, since day 2 is ending rather quickly again. I'm mainly doing as a last chance for everyone to avoid a modkill because of inactivity, but the rest of you can use this time as a discussion period to talk about what you'll do next.

At roughly this time tomorrow, death scenes will occur and night will begin.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Yes, these day are going by rather quickly... I hadn't been able two get on this last Sunday or Monday, so if I'm going to be able to play I'll have to get on sooner... :thinking: Here I figured I'd have time to read over thing and post, but another majority lynch was reached before I even posted.

QWow, elfen was killed pretty fast and so is Astie, a few people got modkilled and inactivity, this round is going fast, we might be done with it in August.
Nah, we might not even be done with this when September comes. We've had about 5 people (that's including this lynching) die so far by lynching or by nightkills, and one modkill. That still leaves us with 37 people still. This is, of course, counting out any night kill and mod kill that happens during the night period.

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
Nah, we might not even be done with this when September comes. We've had about 5 people (that's including this lynching) die so far by lynching or by nightkills, and one modkill. That still leaves us with 37 people still. This is, of course, counting out any night kill and mod kill that happens during the night period.

yea, i might exaggerated a bit, somewhere in september seems reasonable.

I'm assuming that even though Atsuma was very suspicious, because it was so early in the game that he will most likely be a Townie (mainly due to the fact that as it stands there are 2.6 Townie's per Mafia). Hopefully we were correct though, but I'm thinking that this rounds Mafia are very sly and stealthy in their posting.

I think this round will last into September at the least to guys, 26 Townies and the Serial Killer have yet to die before we even reach level numbers with the Mafia, resulting in a win for them, which isn't likely.

Beeker

Wild Card
I suppose this is when the suspense begins... **** it, I want to know if Ats is scum or not!
It is quite suspenseful. Whether Ats is either a scum or a townie, we'll have to wait to find out. I hate waiting.:dry:
I have a feeling this game will end somewhere in September, but because these days are passing fast, it could end a little earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom