• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Umm how can i defend my self its a loose:loose situation :| And uh how is regreting things bad that means i have a heart >_> i cant really put any thing on any one since mostly every has been focused on me and just vote there and there without putting a good explanation to it, i mean to go with every one else thats like peer pressure. But if i do try to defend my self that is even more ofa mistake due to teh act some oen will bring up along an i dea of soemthign like this.. "Hmm, why are you defending your self now of all times, you didnt really try to in those later post..." About that ._. so far all i have seen where meer asumptions of false that no one (well most of them) actuall proved any thing i said was actually wrong or doing from a hyper active boy (Thast why im not allowed to have alot of sugar or caffine) but then again some one will say thats just a over up like how THP "Brother was

Do we really have to quote everyone back? How many times has Elfen missed replying to all accusations? Also, if the majority of the votes are on Elfen, then I am with you all.

Vote: Elfin

So, you want to be like Elfin, then? Ignore accusations so you can get yourself lynched?

I'm also going to vote.

Vote: Elfin.

A little more and he's practically saying he's part of the mafia. I'll be surprised if he isn't.

I'm still not convinced 100% that Elfen is mafia, especially after his last few posts and telling Ver-go how he wants to go out, but he may just be saying that as a last ditch attempt to change people's minds. But at this point I think he is doomed already, so I will vote for Elfen as well since he needs just 3 more votes for the majority vote

Vote: Elfen

Elfen

Man i knew some one would say something about that, umm ok i have seen way to many life time movies with my grandma, half of them were the girls doing, they killed them but panicked and didnt know what to do so they try to cover everything up woth little white lies, and half the time they just do it cuz of some stupid act tehy did... like what most people are doing now, i mean its not even the second day and not everyone has posted and you are just concerned about one little bit person, ._. why?

Ikana

Trollkastel
From the post's Elfen made he just gave himself away I'm sure he is not a townie so my vote goes for Elfen for now.

Vote:Elfen

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
But Elfen, someone has to go, it's not like we can stop the game or anything. In this case, it's you, since you pretty much gave away your role in your posts. Tell me, is this your first mafia-like game?

BTW, I do have a brother, he used to sneak on my account before I changed my password. Don't YOU have an annoying sibling?

T

Triforce Eden

Well he's dead, now. I must admit, this is the first time I've ever been sure about the first lynch. Also, the first time it hasn't been terribly awkward.

Elfen

@THP hmm yes T.T excitment did me wrong. And im the youngest of four living at my grandpas house alone, my eldest bro is 20 working for my dad and lives with him while 19 bro is in missippi and sister who moved away soo no

VOTE TALLY

Elfen - 22 (Axle the Beast, Kybyrian, Zenox, Kazumi, PJDEP, Jack Archer, MoblinPiglett, Master Kokiri 9, Random Person, SuperSilly, Orlovyan, Din Akera, 13foxes, Trifroce Eden, K4KING, Meego7, arkvoodle, TreeHuggerPanda, Atsuma, Hazel, zack125, illmatic, Ikana)

Majority has been reached

The votes were tallied, Elfen would be lynched.

His actions had been ecstatic to say the least. It would make sense that someone like him would be the dastardly Serial Killer right? The Townies tied him to a post, ready to proceed with the lynching. Elfen struggled to break free of the ropes, but they were tied tight. All of the Townies lined up, and proceeded to stone him, one at a time..... one at a time..... one at a time. The rocks got larger and sharper with each round, and finally, a fatal blow was struck to Elfen's head. As blood spilled across his face, his last words were heard:

"You guys...... really aren't that good at this..... are you?"

His body was searched after the death. Inside his best pocket, the Townies were shocked. Inside were crazy plans for keeping someone in their house the upcoming night. Elfen was the Townie Roleblocker!

Struck with the horrible mistake they had just made, everyone retreated to their homes for the night. The mafia was ready to start their dastardly deeds for the night, as well as the mad Serial Killer and the honorable Vigilante.

"Night" has begun. No discussion in this thread until the night is over.

Mafia: PM your Godfather with your nightkill choice

If you were chosen to have a special night ability, PM me with your choice as well.

i will know all and make people turn on you,

As already stated, this makes you seem suspicious. I mean, why would a townie want to turn people against someone? Sure, you want them to hopefully see that you could be correct, and vote for the same person, but not through force, which you suggest. It would seem like that you would be trying to hard to make people believe that you are correct in my opinion.

Hmm no its called false disguise, only the mafia knows what i am, no else knows, so ask your self this do you know whos who, if you do your mafia D:<

This doesn't actually prove anything, you could be Mafia, as the Mafia would know that you were a Mafia. Most people are also suspicous of you as a Seriel Killer, which the Mafia wouldn't know anyway.

Elfen said:
Oh my let him make a foolish mistake, and get him killed it will save me some time to prove im not scum, and ill last longer unless im already to suspicious to people...

This sounds like that you want people to kill of the player whom you are referring to just so that you can make sure you stay alive longer, no matter if they are a townie or not, which a townie would not wish to occur. Therefore, I am pretty much convinced that you aren't a townie...but not quite.

Elfen said:
sure put all suspicions on me and not focus on any one else??

To be honest, you did that extremely well yourself, your behaviour throughout this game is very suspicious, and your excuses such as having a headache or being hyper just seem like desperate attempts to make people believe that you were in the right state of mind when you made your previous posts.

Ha Ha, its called stiring up the crowd, i just wanted to makea big bang entrance.:D

Finally, this makes my suspicions of you final, no townie wants to confuse the crowd, that's what the Mafia want to do. Thus, making the townies kill themselves. Therefore I conclude with:

Vote: Elfen.

Sorry, Durion, night had already begun, so your vote can't be counted.

NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD UNTIL "DAY"

Also, I've seen some confusion as to when "day" ends and "night" begins: The night starts when 1.) A week of real time has passed with no majority or 2.) Majority lynched has been reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom