• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through 5 pages of posts was such a pain. Oh well. Here is what I observed.

An excuse to hide what you are? Why wouldn't you want to post like last game? What mistake did you make? You sound as if you want to confuse us. I'll be watching.

What does it matter if PJDEP made some mistakes last time? How will it affect this game? When Zenox also quoted you on this, I don't recall answering him/her back. That is enough to make me suspicious of you.

FoS, Atsuma

4 pages already? I had to read everything to catch up.
Anyway, it seems to soon for voting, but I think that elfen is dead anyway(because of everyone voting him) so...

Vote: Elfen

Your reason for wanting Elfen dead is because everyone is doing so? You seem to follow what everyone else is doing. That's what it seems to me.

IGMEOY, OrlovYan.

As for Elfen, I think he's doing newbie mistakes so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt before doing any voting, regardless of whether he's being suspicious or not.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Sorry I'm late, I didn't know the game had started until I logged on today! Okay so it seems everyone is voting for Elfen. Well, he seems fairly suspicious giving himself away like that. I will join in to higher the majority vote so that we can hurry it along, like Triforce Eden said, we will wait for some really suspicious behavior.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
After about 30 minutes of reading through post after post, I have come to the conclusion that my vote will go to Elfen.
In Elfen's first posts, HUGE give aways were presented in such short sentences.

Elfen said:
"Only the mafia knows who I am"

That's a very suspicious comment.

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow. I logged on this morning and didn't realize I would have to read through five pages of posts. But yay, the game's started.

Reading these posts, Elfen is very suspicious. If he doesn't defend himself, I will vote for him.
FoS:Elfen

VOTE TALLY

Elfen - 17 (Axle the Beast, Kybyrian, Zenox, Kazumi, PJDEP, Jack Archer, MoblinPiglett, Master Kokiri 9, Random Person, SuperSilly, Orlovyan, Din Akera, 13foxes, Trifroce Eden, K4KING, Meego7, arkvoodle)

22 needed for majority lynch

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Elfen, if I were you, I would try and put up a good defense, because you're about to get fried from our votes. Observe Round one, MK9, was the serial killer, he was quite professional and fooled us all into thinking he was a townie.

Anyhoo, Elfen, you just spelled out your role in your posts. It's quite obvious you are scum.

Vote: Elfen (I'll probably change it, but just for now, since it's still early in the game)

Ikana

Trollkastel
I just woke up and the game is already at 6 pages.Allot of people are suspicious of Eflen and from the way he posted hes got my suspicion too but I'm not voting yet so I will just put FOS on Elfen.

What does it matter if PJDEP made some mistakes last time? How will it affect this game? When Zenox also quoted you on this, I don't recall answering him/her back. That is enough to make me suspicious of you.

FoS, Atsuma

That is a very good point and I can't just look away from. Although, Atsuma could have logged off and not have seen it yet, but either way.

FoS: Atsuma as well.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well im awake (barely anysleep) im calm and i hope i can tell something noe, note to self never do this thing again at night when you;re hyped up.

Hmm well it seems like i am goingto get lynched but it will seem to at least put something up... yeah exciitment got the best of me, im not usually like that at all except for everyso often and that was veryso often.

So hear it is, me defending my self or if any one really does defend themselves is most likely a Lose:Lose situation, some one is going to prove something in something until a good vantage point is open to shift it ocmpletly over to some one else, and why are people just going with the flow to me like 20 people or so havent even voted.

Also im surprised no one has suspected of keysha of anything, to me i was thinking this... "Hmm, why so easy on Elfen(Soemthing like that) are you trying to hide something or defend some one of so high suspicions, hmm..." Who knows but if i try to shift it they will try to twist it around so here it ias an attempt. Man i cant belive i did all that *shoots self with a desert Eagle*

ok lets start from the begining...

Kazumi: I'm feeling pretty suspicious of Axle... Telling everyone to be careful of who they accuse and trust... It seems to me like he's really trying to convince everyone he's a Townie. Especially the bit with the being a Mafia last game. That would make people think he's not a Mafia again, but there is no rule that I know of the stops one person from being aligned to the same faction twice in a row.

How can you already be suspicious from such things, umm that is advice, i know being friendly isnt ok but its the begining of the game :|

Elfen: i will know all and make people turn on you,
This is where i F***** up big time, cant believe i said that still oh well.

Kazumi:
icon1.gif

I think I can agree with you on Elfen being the serial killer Random Person. And you thinking the same further supports me theory.

Right from the get-go Elfen posted about the serial killer. You could pretty clearly see the enthusiasm and excitement in the writing. Why would you be so excited if you weren't in an awesome and fun position such as serial killer? And then there is the remake Random Person pointed out, that is clearly a sign of excitement and enthusiasm.

Now, no offense to Elfen but if they are the serial killer they are doing a rather poor job of hiding it. Coming out right from the very first post and talking about the serial killer like that is generally not a good tactic in my non-existent and probably under-informed books.

Third, and again no offense to Elfen, as pointed out by Master Kokiri Elfen's information was not entirely correct. This further supports my theory that Elfen does not totally understand what they are doing are trying a little to hard. It all seems very suspicious to me and is all coming together pretty well.

What does everyone else think? And again, I mean no offense to Elfen at all. I'm by no means an expert at this game​

How posting about the serial killer in teh begining think that i am it, that was the very first post and if you have seen Hogurashi, well its just one big mystery about a serial killer, just to start things off, the excitment was the hyperness dear god i wont make that mistake again. ANd im not really trying im just typing what i was thinking, s*** i asnt thinking at all

Thats all for now.... im still to tired to post more >_>

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Reading through 5 pages of posts was such a pain. Oh well. Here is what I observed.
FoS, Atsuma

Do we really have to quote everyone back? How many times has Elfen missed replying to all accusations? Also, if the majority of the votes are on Elfen, then I am with you all.

Vote: Elfin

T

Triforce Eden

Elfen, that wasn't a defense at all. All that was is you admitting you messed up and explaining what Higurashi is. If I wasn't very suspicious before, now I am.

Din Akera

Sniper
Well im awake (barely anysleep) im calm and i hope i can tell something noe, note to self never do this thing again at night when you;re hyped up.

Hmm well it seems like i am goingto get lynched but it will seem to at least put something up... yeah exciitment got the best of me, im not usually like that at all except for everyso often and that was veryso often.

So hear it is, me defending my self or if any one really does defend themselves is most likely a Lose:Lose situation, some one is going to prove something in something until a good vantage point is open to shift it ocmpletly over to some one else, and why are people just going with the flow to me like 20 people or so havent even voted.

Also im surprised no one has suspected of keysha of anything, to me i was thinking this... "Hmm, why so easy on Elfen(Soemthing like that) are you trying to hide something or defend some one of so high suspicions, hmm..." Who knows but if i try to shift it they will try to twist it around so here it ias an attempt. Man i cant belive i did all that *shoots self with a desert Eagle*

There was no defense in there at all. Just more of the random points you have been making from the start. You contradict yourself all the time. Most of your sentences don't make clear sense. I'm sorry but my vote stands. You are making me more and more nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom