• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hm. Well my only suspicion was for Elfen, due to his newbie mistakes. No-one else has really surfaced as a possible suspect.
I should probably wait for a few more posts.

Nooooo!!! Why did they all have to die young? (lol, excuse the drama queen in me)

I must admit, that Axle and Orlov Yan weren't really a suspect for being scum, since they played all of the right cards, so I'm starting to think that most of the scum is new to this game...

I'm not saying this is suspicious, but I don't quite know what you mean by the scum being new to this game. I can't really see and reasoning. =\ I haven't really got an opinion on all of this due to the fact that most suspicious posts can be easily written off as beginners mistakes (Such as Elfen, but that guy made so many of them), like Zenox. I don't think we can judge how experienced the mafia are at this stage, it usually takes a lot more posting before you can start to analysis and work anything out.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I'm not saying this is suspicious, but I don't quite know what you mean by the scum being new to this game. I can't really see and reasoning. =\ I haven't really got an opinion on all of this due to the fact that most suspicious posts can be easily written off as beginners mistakes (Such as Elfen, but that guy made so many of them), like Zenox. I don't think we can judge how experienced the mafia are at this stage, it usually takes a lot more posting before you can start to analysis and work anything out.

Hm... I guess you're right then, and because there's a lot of inexperienced players... I guess we just have to wait until more people post then...

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Wow, I read through the thread, and I really don't have any suspicions. I'm kinda surprised didn't get modkilled after missing day 1.

I think we should still keep an eye on new players just as much as experience players. However, as players gets more experienced their ability to spot and use deception increases.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Unless Atsuma does something about it, I will keep my FoS towards him because of this particular quote:

If he's not going to try defending himself to all accusations makes me wonder.
The night the game started I was too busy posting on my story as well, I didn't have much time to be going back and forth. You can think of me what you want, accuse me if you want, that's the plain truth of it. As to others that have posted, I am keeping a close eye on two people...

FOS: Zack, who seems to be all over me and Zenox. I wont vote for anyone yet as there really isn't much going on.

I'm not saying this is suspicious, but I don't quite know what you mean by the scum being new to this game.
I can actually see where Panda's getting at. If the mafia is filled with inexperienced players, it is only likely that they will get rid of all the skilled players, or at least try to, first. By doing that, they can last longer in the game and won't have much to worry about with the other players. Or at least I see it that way.

Axle the Beast was clearly an experienced player, since he was giving out tips to other players. As for OrlovYan, I don't know.

That aside, I haven't seen anything else suspicious from anyone. I'll wait for more posts to come in.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I can actually see where Panda's getting at. If the mafia is filled with inexperienced players, it is only likely that they will get rid of all the skilled players, or at least try to, first. By doing that, they can last longer in the game and won't have much to worry about with the other players. Or at least I see it that way.

Axle the Beast was clearly an experienced player, since he was giving out tips to other players. As for OrlovYan, I don't know.
Wait, what? Wasn't OrlovYan killed by the Vigilante? At any rate, I'm not seeing how Axle's death points towards the Mafia being mostly inexperienced. I think even an experienced Mafia would want an experienced townie dead, right?

The night the game started I was too busy posting on my story as well, I didn't have much time to be going back and forth. You can think of me what you want, accuse me if you want, that's the plain truth of it. As to others that have posted, I am keeping a close eye on two people...

FOS: Zack, who seems to be all over me and Zenox. I wont vote for anyone yet as there really isn't much going on.

I'm all over you because you seem to stand out from the rest.

Even if you were busy, why did you ask if there was a point in quoting accusations going your way? You even made a comparison to Elfen. Even if you were busy, you could have left that quote out and answer the ones when you weren't so busy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but while I agree with the statement, this sounds like you trying to turn us on each other a bit ...
Not major suspicion worthy, but I can't say I'm not skeptical about you.

The mafia voting patterns tells against them later in the game. All you gotta do is look.

Wait, what? Wasn't OrlovYan killed by the Vigilante? At any rate, I'm not seeing how Axle's death points towards the Mafia being mostly inexperienced. I think even an experienced Mafia would want an experienced townie dead, right?
I can see that, too. I was really just explaining that it might be possible that the Mafia may be inexperienced.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm all over you because you seem to stand out from the rest.

Even if you were busy, why did you ask if there was a point in quoting accusations going your way? You even made a comparison to Elfen. Even if you were busy, you could have left that quote out and answer the ones when you weren't so busy.
Why did I ask what? Are you trying to confuse me?

Hm, it seems to me you and I will be all over each other like a cat and dog. Okay, one thing you should know. I tend to post a lot at other places, so if I don't post much here or tend to forget replying to a quote or two, it's because of that.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master

That's some good logic, I'll admit, but allow me to give you the perspective from a Mafioso in a previous game. You see, I was a bit of a newb (but a semi experienced one at that) in that particular game and I had an experienced Godfather (or rather, Godmother in that particular case). She suggested we kill off one of the experienced players and I went along with it. Not because I was a newb or anything, but rather because it made sense because it was only a matter of time before the skilled players figured us out, not to mention it wouldn't directly make either of us look suspicious.

Anyways, just pointing that out, feel free to say I'm wrong and ignore me. XD

Took the words right outta my mouth. But I gave an example from a past game. :lol:

Anyways, I think I'll just ask this question to everybody: who do you think is the most scummy so far?

As for me, I don't really know who seems most scummy. Everybody seems to be on an equal level of scumminess to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom