• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... so after maybe half an hour of reading, I finally caught up.

However, I think its still too early into the game for me to vote right now. Elfen is very suspicious, but I'll hold my assumptions back until more is to come, but I will be watching you, Elfen.

FoS: Elfen

O

OrlovYan

4 pages already? I had to read everything to catch up.
Anyway, it seems to soon for voting, but I think that elfen is dead anyway(because of everyone voting him) so...

Vote: Elfen

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Sorry I'm late to the party, I thought the thread wasn't going to start until tomorrow. Better a day sooner, good job Vergy!:clap:

Well I've a lot to read... I see that we are half way to a majority lynch. Things are really moving fast this time, that's better then nowhere.

13foxes

Now I finally catch up after reading 4 pages...

It seems like Elfen drew attention to himself too much right from the beginning. According to other people (Axle the Beat, Kybyrian, Zenox, Kazumi, PJDEP,...), he most likely is the scum. But I'm not sure yet...

PS: Can I FoS two people at the same time?

Kybyrian

Now I finally catch up after reading 4 pages...

It seems like Elfen drew attention to himself too much right from the beginning. According to other people (Axle the Beat, Kybyrian, Zenox, Kazumi, PJDEP,...), he most likely is the scum. But I'm not sure yet...

PS: Can I FoS two people at the same time?

I'm sure you can point a finger of suspicion at anybody you are suspicious of.

Din Akera

Sniper
I have now caught up, and I do believe I understand how this all works now.

Elfin has me running in circles. None of the post agree with each other, and he/she is quite obviously new to the game and posting in general. I can't really decide if the randomness and backwards words and thinking are due to that or the possibility of an underhanded sceme. But, even if Elfin is innocent, I'm worried about how the posts will effect the stability of our group. Therefore...

Vote: Elfin

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Eh I hate having mild insomnia. Well this will be my last post probably I'm in bed calm and on my phone so any spelling errors from this blame my phone. The main reason is that its only 1/7 of the day, I don't mind being voted and killed like when its about four days but give time oh and vergo if I do get lynched can you like make it were I commit suiside or something you know just I just loose it from the lack of trust and loose my lid?

EBodp umm fyi to clear things I'm a Guy

13foxes

Eh I hate having mild insomnia. Well this will be my last post probably I'm in bed calm and on my phone so any spelling errors from this blame my phone. The main reason is that its only 1/7 of the day, I don't mind being voted and killed like when its about four days but give time oh and vergo if I do get lynched can you like make it were I commit suiside or something you know just I just loose it from the lack of trust and loose my lid?

EBodp umm fyi to clear things I'm a Guy

You didn't do anything to defend yourself. Does that mean most of people has guessed right and now you have nothing more to correct people or to defend yourself with? Seems like you've already lost all your hopes by telling Vergo what should your death looks like. So you had only one last chance to survive: you was telling people to consider their decisions again because there are almost 4 days left.

But I think I'll ruin that last chance of yours.

You didn't do anything to defend yourself. Does that mean most of people has guessed right and now you have nothing more to correct people or to defend yourself with?
From experience, I can confirm that whether a person chooses to defend themself or not is irrelevant. Both can be considered suspicious, and neither is indicative of scum. I've seen both Townies and Scum act both ways.

Elfen seems to have forgotten that we can unvote as long as the majority isn't reached. Suspicious? I really can't tell. Could just be a newbie mistake. I'll still hold off at voting for him, but my suspicion has grown stronger.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Elfen, if you are able (not dead already) after you've rested and have a clear head I'd love for you to give a defense, and share any suspicions of yours. It probably wont save you now, but will help out the townies if you turn out to be one.

I don't want to add to the majority lynch, I'm going to wait to vote to give him a chance to speak up. (It's also late for me and I want to re-read over things myself with a clear head.)

Axle, do you have any second chocies other then Elfen? Anyone else?

T

Triforce Eden

Well, seems I missed quite a bit but, now I'm here and ready to start off. Anyways, while I don't find Elfen to be particularly suspicious, because the first vote is usually a long awkward mess, I will vote for Elfen for the sake of moving things along so we can get some REALLY suspicious behavior.

Also, MK9, I resent your attempt to use Godot in your post. You very well know that's my thing, but I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom