• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaz made an awful lot of typos in that previous post. That signifies some worry in his typing, further proving my point that he is in fact a member of the mafia!
Be careful about flinging suspicions based on small reasoning. While it's of course legitimate to be suspicious, don't take it too seriously unless you have several points of suspicion backing it up.

Your call of course, but that's the way I play and I think it's a smart move. Play aggressively but intelligently.

Ha Ha, its called stiring up the crowd, i just wanted to makea big bang entrance, what else but by putting a load of stuff on me, would i be so careless to actually just randomly be so stupid to be a killer? and that excitment, its called ive been waiting for this game since it started, Cause when it was firdt made i was on this site and i was like awww i mised it and so here i am. Also its late at night, im a night person. Im hyper right now so why not. :D
This is a very sober game most of the time. It's not safe to "stir the crowd", as it makes you seem like a troublemaker. While it's true Mafia will use reverse psychology and act really normal, behavior like this stands out more and won't nor can't be ignored.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmm i most likely wont be this hyper when ill wake up around noon time, ill be calmer so ill probally regret half this stuff i posted xD. Any whos what IF i am a townie and you people just go around acusing me of being suspicious, and my my a Fos already on me o.o wow Ikana was right i am going to be killed the first night xD, hmm but not all the people have posted, and i doubt all of them will be active. Shesh i need to calm down, ugh to much cafine.

Im a playful type of when im hyped up, im shaking right now, i feel so wide awake and i just wanna stir things up abit, dont know why. But i do. Basically you are focusing on me more than otehrs... yet not much has posted enough for suspicions.

IF i was mafia, i would still be doing the same thing as i am right now. Oh well you guys will feel happy after teh first day goes by to see whats happening for reals.

Hmm i most likely wont be this hyper when ill wake up around noon time, ill be calmer so ill probally regret half this stuff i posted xD.

Signs of regret?! Regret about posting posts that prove you are in fact either the mafia or the serial killer?!

Im a playful type of when im hyped up, im shaking right now

Shaking now?! Shaking caused by nervousness?!

IF i was mafia, i would still be doing the same thing as i am right now. Oh well you guys will feel happy after teh first day goes by to see whats happening for reals.

You sir just proved everybody right. Is there a reason you posted this? Are you wanting to get killed? Are you a Mafia Troll?!

Hmm i most likely wont be this hyper when ill wake up around noon time, ill be calmer so ill probally regret half this stuff i posted xD. Any whos what IF i am a townie and you people just go around acusing me of being suspicious, and my my a Fos already on me o.o wow Ikana was right i am going to be killed the first night xD, hmm but not all the people have posted, and i doubt all of them will be active. Shesh i need to calm down, ugh to much cafine.
The nature of this game means inevitably innocents will die. This is definitely not a game for the faint of heart. It is also bad to peacekeep because there is NEVER 100% certainty. Even when all the evidence points to someone being guilty you can be wrong. There is only theory.

I'm sorry, but you're either guilty of something or are disrupting discussion. I'm like literally ready to vote for you... =\

Kybyrian

I think it is clear by now that there are many fingers pointing at Elfen... I think many of us are just about ready to vote already.

Kazumi

chagy
I've had enough of Mr/Miss/Mrs/Ms Elfen for now. I'm quite sure that they are mafia/serial killer. But I won't make it my official vote just yet. But it's pretty likely. FoS for sure.

I'm looking at other people, such as Zenox which people have been accusing. However, if I know Zenox then he is just being Zenox write now. Making random and unfair acquisitions. Of course, don't trust me or him because this is a game of not trusting people.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
So what im saying is, the serial killer is most likely a person who is buddy buddy person who will try to defend people so the peopel can gain trust, while the mafia will just blame other people out while townies try to figure it out.... Eh just to kick things off, not really good, but hey its the begining. Isn't all beginins horrible. To me they are... i suck at them... but any whos...

Bad info is bad info. That may be the case with some, but chances are the SK/Mafia will be smarter than that.

Hmm who knows there is i think 42 more people left so lets see how they react to all the fun and goodies to back stabbers *lokos at every one with big stalker eyes* i will know all and make people turn on you,

This should be self explainatory. Do I really need to explain this?

Hmm no its called false disguise, only the mafia knows what i am, no else knows, so ask your self this do you know whos who, if you do your mafia D:<

Obvously, Elfen is new to this. I know for a fact that the Mafia only know who they are and who they want to kill. Mainly because if they knew who everybody was, that'd make them WAY overpowered and greatly reduce the Town and Third Party's chances of winning. Also, the bit about false disguise seems suspicious.

Oh my let him make a foolish mistake, and get him killed it will save me some time to prove im not scum, and ill last longer unless im already to suspicious to people...

Wow. Just wow. Axle has done nothing foolish and Elfy is already talking like he's deadly close to being lynched. Obviously Elfy is a newb to this game, but I can't help but feel that he's pretty much just saying that he's scum.

I may just be saying this just to pull peopel around and see how people take it, some may say its suspicious, others may think its a madning thing to do, sure put all suspicions on me and not focus on any one else??

Wow. Just a few hours in and already my prime suspect has managed to pretty much spell out his/her/it's scumminess. Come on, Elfy specifically states to put all suspicion on him and that he's saying that just to pull people's legs.

Although, I think I'll abstain from voting until Elfy has tried to defend his/her/itself.

FoS: Elfen

Kybyrian

Actually, I think I am ready to vote... So much is pointing toward Elfen already.

Vote: Elfen

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well to be honest, i was gushing with jow when vergo pmed the roles, i was a little dissapointed. and me nervous Ha! its called Adrinilene(Kick me for my spelling) Hmm and i will be calmer in the mornings, also i got a slight sadistic mind (Hmm remember when i first joined the topic i created o_o) i also did a speech on how to kill people, all my rpgs ive played i was a rouge or a thief, all those thigns require stealth and cunning, but i dont have any role so what the hell imma go all out. If i was the serial killer now i wouldnt be doing any of this, shoot idk why i am doing this now, hmm oh well i cant control anything. *takes deep breathings* phew 104 heart beat in a minute shesh, im spazzing out for no reason

Again, I think there is a good chance Elfen is just hyper and/or odd. But the fact is we don't have a choice. He's painting a target on his back, and only good can come of his death... Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom