• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack Archer

Well lets start off with some opnions of mine e-e First off speaking in Higurashi terms since is similar to this mafia game, all the killings happened was thought of the doings of the sonozaki family, but it really wasnt except for shion in one of the arks, most likely the serial killer will be a quiet person who will try to defend some one or be along with some one. while the mafia tries to do that like takanos group, she settles everythign out and lays low and no one suspects a thing.

So what im saying is, the serial killer is most likely a person who is buddy buddy person who will try to defend people so the peopel can gain trust, while the mafia will just blame other people out while townies try to figure it out.... Eh just to kick things off, not really good, but hey its the begining. Isn't all beginins horrible. To me they are... i suck at them... but any whos...

That MAY be the case, but remember that the culprit that time was under the influence of the Hinamizawa syndrome, so she always rushed things, that's why it always ended that way, here on the other hand there are no viruses, so let's focus on looking at other people's reaction before jumping to conclusions.

BWCS, we would have an RVS.

I'm like 90% sure Axle is one of the Mafia. I vote we kill of Axle, just look at his wording patterns. That's the wording pattern of a killer. Who knows? He could be the ringleader himself!

Kazumi

chagy
I think I can agree with you on Elfen being the serial killer Random Person. And you thinking the same further supports me theory.

Right from the get-go Elfen posted about the serial killer. You could pretty clearly see the enthusiasm and excitement in the writing. Why would you be so excited if you weren't in an awesome and fun position such as serial killer? And then there is the remake Random Person pointed out, that is clearly a sign of excitement and enthusiasm.

Now, no offense to Elfen but if they are the serial killer they are doing a rather poor job of hiding it. Coming out right from the very first post and talking about the serial killer like that is generally not a good tactic in my non-existent and probably under-informed books.

Third, and again no offense to Elfen, as pointed out by Master Kokiri Elfen's information was not entirely correct. This further supports my theory that Elfen does not totally understand what they are doing are trying a little to hard. It all seems very suspicious to me and is all coming together pretty well.

What does everyone else think? And again, I mean no offense to Elfen at all. I'm by no means an expert at this game.

Kybyrian

Hmm no its called false disguise, only the mafia knows what i am, no else knows, so ask your self this do you know whos who, if you do your mafia D:<

The Mafia wouldn't know if you were the Serial Killer, and the way you keep saying things it makes you seem so much like you are at this point, so early in the game. In fact, you are making yourself sound nothing like a townie at this point, all you've done is suggest that you are bad by stating that you will turn people against each other, and then you go around and say "false disguise". Sounds like you're trying to confuse me here.

Austin

Austin
Alright, let's start this up. I'm not going to make a repeat of last game so forgive me if I don't post too much during this round. I'll wait until I see some valid evidence around. As for my initial impressions, Elfen appears a tad suspicious due to the pure inflammatory nature of his posts, however I believe that's more of a newbie mistake than anything. I'm still observing everyone else.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
BWCS, we would have an RVS.

I totally support that! Except I don't. RVS's will be extremely likely to get people killed. I say we refrain from doing that.

I'm like 90% sure Axle is one of the Mafia. I vote we kill of Axle, just look at his wording patterns. That's the wording pattern of a killer. Who knows? He could be the ringleader himself!

No, his wording patterns are the wording patterns of a guy who wants to make sure newbs don't get themselves killed. All he's doing is making sure the newbs don't trust someone who's Mafia/SK.

And there's no reason to suspect him as a ring leader.

However, you seem suspicious from that post of yours.

IGMEOY.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
I think I can agree with you on Elfen being the serial killer Random Person. And you thinking the same further supports me theory.

Right from the get-go Elfen posted about the serial killer. You could pretty clearly see the enthusiasm and excitement in the writing. Why would you be so excited if you weren't in an awesome and fun position such as serial killer? And then there is the remake Random Person pointed out, that is clearly a sign of excitement and enthusiasm.

Now, no offense to Elfen but if they are the serial killer they are doing a rather poor job of hiding it. Coming out right from the very first post and talking about the serial killer like that is generally not a good tactic in my non-existent and probably under-informed books.

Third, and again no offense to Elfen, as pointed out by Master Kokiri Elfen's information was not entirely correct. This further supports my theory that Elfen does not totally understand what they are doing are trying a little to hard. It all seems very suspicious to me and is all coming together pretty well.

What does everyone else think? And again, I mean no offense to Elfen at all. I'm by no means an expert at this game.

Ha Ha, its called stiring up the crowd, i just wanted to makea big bang entrance, what else but by putting a load of stuff on me, would i be so careless to actually just randomly be so stupid to be a killer? and that excitment, its called ive been waiting for this game since it started, Cause when it was firdt made i was on this site and i was like awww i mised it and so here i am. Also its late at night, im a night person. Im hyper right now so why not. :D

Kazumi

chagy
Kaz made an awful lot of typos in that previous post. That signifies some worry in his typing, further proving my point that he is in fact a member of the mafia!

No that signifies that it's 1:15 AM and I'm really tired from football practice. :dry:

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Kaz made an awful lot of typos in that previous post. That signifies some worry in his typing, further proving my point that he is in fact a member of the mafia!

Sounds like you're trying to make excuses for random accusations here... That says something about you too, you know.

Hmm no its called false disguise, only the mafia knows what i am, no else knows, so ask your self this do you know whos who, if you do your mafia D:<

Oh my let him make a foolish mistake, and get him killed it will save me some time to prove im not scum, and ill last longer unless im already to suspicious to people...

I may just be saying this just to pull peopel around and see how people take it, some may say its suspicious, others may think its a madning thing to do, sure put all suspicions on me and not focus on any one else??

Um. You're being really cryptic. I don't want to nail you for this, since I know you're new to the game, but you're starting to seem really suspicious. Almost playful and arrogant.

The Mafia wouldn't know if you were the Serial Killer, and the way you keep saying things it makes you seem so much like you are at this point, so early in the game. In fact, you are making yourself sound nothing like a townie at this point, all you've done is suggest that you are bad by stating that you will turn people against each other, and then you go around and say "false disguise". Sounds like you're trying to confuse me here.
Exactly. Mafia only know of other Mafia.

I don't feel we have enough to vote on yet, but I'm growing suspicious.

FoS: Elfen

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, let's start this up. I'm not going to make a repeat of last game so forgive me if I don't post too much during this round.
An excuse to hide what you are? Why wouldn't you want to post like last game? What mistake did you make? You sound as if you want to confuse us. I'll be watching.

Austin

Austin
An excuse to hide what you are? Why wouldn't you want to post like last game? What mistake did you make? You sound as if you want to confuse us. I'll be watching.
Heh, ask anyone from the last game. I went off accusing people left and right to start the game off and as a result, everyone branded as scum for quite a while. I'd like to avoid that this time as I enjoy being taken seriously.

Kybyrian

Ha Ha, its called stiring up the crowd, i just wanted to makea big bang entrance, what else but by putting a load of stuff on me, would i be so careless to actually just randomly be so stupid to be a killer? and that excitment, its called ive been waiting for this game since it started, Cause when it was firdt made i was on this site and i was like awww i mised it and so here i am. Also its late at night, im a night person. Im hyper right now so why not. :D

You're really switching things up here. You sound all bad at the beginning and then claim all sorts of things... false disguise. Why would you put on a false disguise and then give it away not even a few minutes afterward? Then you come in and say that you were trying to stir up the crowd, make a "big bang entrance".

Really, you're confusing me already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom