• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Revival - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi friends welcome to mafia

I think Johnny said he's using C9++ as a setup so if you don't know what that is then here's the wiki page http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

So going by that page, there are either two masons or no masons in the game because there's an Innocent Child. That's as far as we know for the setup. It's important to keep track of which roles are confirmed to exist so we can easily speculate on what kind of roles there are.

(masons, if you exist don't speak up just yet, obviously. Just look at the setup and try and catch some mafia liars :) )
Whats a mason?

Dan

You're making him mad.

trump__crying_baby_solo.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Malon has really been flip-flopping his votes around. Might be a decent idea to keep an eye on him. Even in the RVS stage, it's unusual to flip-flop so much. I can't even tell if his votes are serious or not.

IGMEOY: Malon

Dan

Malon has really been flip-flopping his votes around. Might be a decent idea to keep an eye on him. Even in the RVS stage, it's unusual to flip-flop so much. I can't even tell if his votes are serious or not.

IGMEOY: Malon

From the looks of it Malon is a heavy TS5 user, personally I find these players a little tricky if I haven't been in a game with them before. We should probably use the infamous fried egg tactic to flush him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom