• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Revival - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to make sure I get that right: Someone is confirmed innocent by the game master, and then someone else immediately votes for him and no one except me finds that weird, and that's normal? You guys don't make any sense. Explain this game to me.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So just to make sure I get that right: Someone is confirmed innocent by the game master, and then someone else immediately votes for him and no one except me finds that weird, and that's normal? You guys don't make any sense. Explain this game to me.
There are bad people that can be disguised as bad people. Gumball linked you to an explanation

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's called RVS. Random voting stage. At the beginning of Day 1 we mess around a little bit, since we have nothing to go off of.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Will Johnny pop in every 24 hours and leave clues, or is itcjust a blind vote

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So, if I said:

Unvote

Vote: Soul

Nobody would care, right?

Unvote... Again.
Well, at this point, RVS looks like its over. People would probably ask you for reasons, but people wouldn't care overly much this early. Over the coming days though, things will continue to get more serious

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Soul johnny might be lying about tristans inoccence you dont just give away an innocents identity to the mafia.

Thats just bad manners.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Innocent_Child

This is not a bastard game. I'm not lying about his innocence. This is a real role. Mafia did not originate on ZD. The internet holds a wealth of information that you can look up. So I'll clarify this, but you need to make the inferences yourself sometimes.

Also

DekuNut (2): Soul, Malon
Malon (1): DekuNut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom