• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Revival - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Defense strat?
In case you were saying "I'm scum" to avoid votes.

I find DekuNut's behaviour to be very suspicious. Ganging up on an innocent child at first, then immediately changing his vote once a better, more believable suspect is found.

Vote DekuNut
Yes. Moving from RVS to a somewhat legit vote is scummy :P
Although, as my dear Sloth said, this is similar to most ZD mafia games, both for myself and others.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well this is going to be a great game. I can tell
LoPan-Deoudes_tx700.jpg

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Probably to get popular. Get chicks, get that good stuff. Hes probably in the pockets of the mob

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hi friends welcome to mafia

I think Johnny said he's using C9++ as a setup so if you don't know what that is then here's the wiki page http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

So going by that page, there are either two masons or no masons in the game because there's an Innocent Child. That's as far as we know for the setup. It's important to keep track of which roles are confirmed to exist so we can easily speculate on what kind of roles there are.

(masons, if you exist don't speak up just yet, obviously. Just look at the setup and try and catch some mafia liars :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom