• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Keyshe, I agree that Zach and LTP are suspicious. But still, some haven't posted yet. We can't really, truly decide until everyone has posted.
I know everyone hasn't posted. But their behavior seems in-tuned, as well as Charge and PJDEP, that being Mason-ish or scum-ish. A little odd response given that I am one of the few who has not yet giving out FOS, or voted. It's not like I have been that hasty. :hmm:

I was thinking along the same lines too. They could be masons, but a lot of people have been standing up for each other with so little information (visable, in-thread info), so I'm thinking not all of them can be masons. Some are definitely Mafia, and I'm going to gun for the scummiest ones :P

lol, I assume Axel told you about me? Or are you on another forum where I play Mafia at?
You are right, only two are. And if either are, they are being a bit caress in either account.

Hanyou

didn't build that
Fifteen pages...I'm finding it so difficult to go through all of them just to get a good picture of who's suspicious and who's not. I intend to remain as active as possible, but contributing viable research is going to be difficult, since every time I sign in at least five new pages have been stacked on top of the last ones I failed to read.

I'm most likely to suspect those who make unsubstantiated claims, but so many of you have done so. Please, defend your accusations when you're able to.

The evidence against CwS is strong, and I credit Viral Maze for providing it, but I'll have to verify it myself before I actually vote.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I come back here after just ONE sleep and wth(What the heck) SO many posts already, and I see many have...revealed themselves, sort of. BUT!

I stand by my suspicion. Charged and vergo are still under me eye. I keep silent only to see what is happening. This time, however, Dury and THP is looking mighty suspicious to me. Very suspicious indeed.

Oh, suspecting me just cause I rarely post is a false accusation. I have a busy life here, that or I'm just waiting for the next post. It's hard to read them every 5 minutes, and during that time something new appears, and I get tired of going to all the process o going to all of it. Now if you excuse me, I have things to do.

Ikana

Trollkastel
(Sorry guys I couldn't get on sooner I had a very busy day yesterday)Wow the last time I was on here it was like 10 or 11 pages,now I have to read over 4 to five pages now,so I can't really tell who is being suspicious,has everyone posted yet.

Hanyou

didn't build that
*Sigh* I'm reluctant to FoS anyone, but one of the things I noticed when going through the confusing first few pages is that Master Kokiri 9 has been really eager to accuse everyone of being mafia, even moreso than other participants here. He rarely based his accusations on solid evidence and, in general, has been grossly inconsistent in his conduct. He also accused other people of doing exactly what he was doing, which is a bit hypocritical.

Both him and ChargewithSword denigrated "peacekeepers"--as if it is somehow better to play this game without cooperation, with rampant finger-pointing and chaotic accusations. However, CwS has shown a genuine interest in killing mafia, whereas MK9 has...not. Not at all. This is why, in spite of Viral Maze's statements about CwS (which make a good point--tearing down peacekeepers is one of the mafia's most effective tactics), I simply don't think CwS's actions implicate him.

I'm sure this will earn me his FoS, but I am calling out Master Kokiri 9. I do credit him for defending Vergo, but it's not enough, and again, it's inconsistent with his prior actions.

FoS: Master Kokiri 9

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
*Sigh* I'm reluctant to FoS anyone, but one of the things I noticed when going through the confusing first few pages is that Master Kokiri 9 has been really eager to accuse everyone of being mafia, even moreso than other participants here. He rarely based his accusations on solid evidence and, in general, has been grossly inconsistent in his conduct. He also accused other people of doing exactly what he was doing, which is a bit hypocritical.

Both him and ChargewithSword denigrated "peacekeepers"--as if it is somehow better to play this game without cooperation, with rampant finger-pointing and chaotic accusations. However, CwS has shown a genuine interest in killing mafia, whereas MK9 has...not. Not at all. This is why, in spite of Viral Maze's statements about CwS (which make a good point--tearing down peacekeepers is one of the mafia's most effective tactics), I simply don't think CwS's actions implicate him.

I'm sure this will earn me his FoS, but I am calling out Master Kokiri 9. I do credit him for defending Vergo, but it's not enough, and again, it's inconsistent with his prior actions.

FoS: Master Kokiri 9

Well, I do admit that I did seem to suspect more people than others, but still they were acting suspicious. PJDEP in particular since he had suspected me and THP without anything whatsoever.

Although, from different people's points of view, I can understand a bit of suspicion towards me now.

Austin

Austin
(For real, this time)

I can't say anything for sure, obviously, but I'm getting an odd feeling from Xinnamin. Her last few posts have been rather defensive and intimidating, and from what I've seen of her outside of this thread is not the kind of person who'd get irritated so easily. Therefore, I've reached two main conclusions, she either A) had a bad day or :cool: is hiding something. I'm leaning towards the latter. As stated before, my evidence is the tone of her last few messages. Given that anything derived from outside of this thread can't be counted as evidence, I have little else to work with. So;

FoS: Xinnamin

As for the others, I don't truly believe that MK9 is part of the mafia, it seems to me as if he's just mildy screwing around. He's a tad.... overzealous, but I wouldn't be too suspicious. I do have my eye on him, but he isn't quite worthy of the FoS yet.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
It might be really shocking, but I'm sort of suspecting VM. He's sort of acting like a leader, and that would make us never suspect him.
IGMEOY VM

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
It might be really shocking, but I'm sort of suspecting VM. He's sort of acting like a leader, and that would make us never suspect him.
IGMEOY VM

Well, keep in mind that he's probably not acting like a leader or probably just isn't trying to. He's simply trying to solve the mystery no matter which way you look at it. Don't get me wrong, there's still the chance that he's Mafia or the Serial Killer, but we don't have much proof behind it. Also, any good Mafia player never ignores the others. The Townies don't ignore each other for obvious reasons, the Mafia try to get those that threaten them killed, and the Serial Killer just tries to get everybody killed.

IGMEOY, Epwna.

Well, keep in mind that he's probably not acting like a leader or probably just isn't trying to. He's simply trying to solve the mystery no matter which way you look at it. Don't get me wrong, there's still the chance that he's Mafia or the Serial Killer, but we don't have much proof behind it. Also, any good Mafia player never ignores the others. The Townies don't ignore each other for obvious reasons, the Mafia try to get those that threaten them killed, and the Serial Killer just tries to get everybody killed.

IGMEOY, Epwna.

I'm not going to state why you are wrong about something you have said because I don't want the Mafia to catch on and start using the idea, thus making it so much harder to take each member down.

I don't really know what to comment on Hanyou because he's only made two posts, one of which was defending Charge, which would make me suspicious of him. However, he then doesn't accuse Viral Maze of being Mafia to help protect Charge, as far as we know, someone who is his fellow Mafia member. Therefore, I'm neutral towards Hanyou, I'm not suspicious of him, but I don't believe he's cleared his name of suspicion either.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Why exactly does that make you think he's a Townie? He could very well be a newbie to the game and Mafia or the Serial Killer as easily as he could be a Townie. You may also be a newbie to the game, as am I, but not you seem more like an experienced player, or possibly a newbie player who knows what he's talkin' 'bout. *tries to resist the urge to link to a picture of Bill Cosby*

Rather suspicious if I say so myself.

I'm sorry about the double post guys but I'm sure that you will excuse me. :)

I'm a newbie to this game, never knew about it until after I signed up. I believe that investigating from outside of the thread is something that someone who is really wanting to investigate who the Mafia are would do, I highly doubt the Mafia would take the trouble to investigate about themselves from outside of the thread. I think most of them couldn't be bother to do so, I believe that a Mafia member wouldn't really think of the game outside of the thread. The only people the Mafia have to worry about are the Vigilante and the Seriel Killer, as both of these have the ability to kill on command.

I fact that the Mafia only have two people to worry about, which they are likely not to investigate from outside of this thread, leading me to believe that PJDEP is a townie.

FINAL WARNING TO EVERYONE.

I understand that the rules are hefty and difficult to read, and also that you're all mostly newbies. Nonetheless, I'm tired of seeing edited posts. It is against the game rules to edit. Next person to edit will be modkilled, regardless of the reason for editing.

Double posts automatically merged by the board obviously do not count, and don't worry, I can tell the difference between them and edits. ;)

lol, I assume Axel told you about me? Or are you on another forum where I play Mafia at?
Keyshe is my sister, and yeah, I did tell her about you to some degree. ;)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I don't truly believe that MK9 is part of the mafia, it seems to me as if he's just mildy screwing around. He's a tad.... overzealous, but I wouldn't be too suspicious. I do have my eye on him, but he isn't quite worthy of the FoS yet.

Yeah, I feel the same. I played a Mafia game with him on LoZ.com. Hes pretty jumpy, and overzealous, but none of his actions scream 'scum'. Too bad the rest of the Town didn't feel the same as me. He was lynched Day 1.
XD

Keyshe is my sister, and yeah, I did tell her about you to some degree. ;)
Good things, I hope XP

------------------------

I read through the thread again (yay fun =D), and TreeHugger really stood out. Granted, she stood out the first time around too, but this time I paid close attention to her posts.
Here is what got me...
We shouldn't just put out FoSs! We should read carefully on each poster's post and try from there!

Hm... trust no one... you might as well be part of the mafia or the killer!

FoS:

PJDEP
MK9
First she says we shouldn't just put out FoSes then her next post, she tosses out 2 FoSes, with no reason, besides the obvious 'you are acting suspicious'. I thought you said we should just put out FoSes?

I agree, we need to wait for everyone to post, then we can suspect people.
Flip flopping like a fish. You went from 'Dont FoS' to FoSing, to 'Dont FoS' again within a few hours...

Hey, why is everyone accusing me for being innocent? I'm just like that...
Haha, if this is not a scum tell, I don't know what is. Appeal to emotion don't work in these parts...

My conclusion? Shes been acting odd, and everytime someone points a finger at her, she tosses the finger right back at them (OMGUS), and is very keen on convincing everyone shes innocent (her post I quoted above, and the one where she swore on every panda, to name two).
You've been giving me a serial killer vibe since the beginning.
I'll ask this though, is this your first game, TreeHugger?
Also, another question:
Hm... Viral and Zack... IGMEOY...
Can I ask why?

On to part two!
Something about Durion just rubbed me wrong (nohomo).
The fact that PJDEP was investigating info from outside of the thread makes me believe he is a townie, as of know, I believe I know who three of the townies out of the 24 are, PJDEP, Meego7 and myself.
I believe that Meego is a townie due to the fact that I don't believe that she'd be thinking about laying back while stirring up confusion among the townies.
How are you so sure about Meego's allegiances. Meego has done nothing suspicious at all, all game, as far as I noticed, and your really quick to defend him/her; twice, not just once.
So whats the story Durion? I think I may have an idea, but I don't want to say anything yet as to give you ideas how to defend yourself >.>

FoS: TreeHuggerPanda

How are you so sure about Meego's allegiances. Meego has done nothing suspicious at all, all game, as far as I noticed, and your really quick to defend him/her; twice, not just once.
So whats the story Durion? I think I may have an idea, but I don't want to say anything yet as to give you ideas how to defend yourself >.>

FoS: TreeHuggerPanda

I'm pretty sure that I've put it at the start of the post that you got the second quote from, I'm pretty sure I stated that I'm making that post because I was justifying my accusations and my beliefs for who I think is a townie, although just looking back, I didn't make that very clear. I believe that Meego7 is a townie due to the fact that when I was analysising her posts, she seemed very innocent. As I'm sure I've already said, I don't think that Meego has the ability to think in such a way to make herself seem innocent, knowing that people would think she was a townie while she laughed quietly at her success.

However, I'm in no way calling her stupid by the way, but I'm pretty sure that I never had the ability to think of a plan like that at her age, I'd go to for trying to confuse people through very different means that what I thought of during my analysis.

Thanks to the excellent evidence that Viral has put forward which I missed due to forgetting her past posts while reading the next ones, it's not helpful that so many people posted in a short time. I think that the fact TreeHuggerPanda does state that we shouldn't be throwing FoSes in one post, yet doing so herself in the next post, before reverting to her old policy of not throwing them is enough to make suspicious of her. TreeHuggerPanda, due to your contradictory posting, IGMEOY.

IGMEOY Vergo, Charge, TreeHuggerPanda and Xinnamin....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom