• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Throwing FOS around way too early in the game is mistake the we have a whole week to vote people who throw fos like crazy are being too suspicous

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I am posting this again in case no one saw it since it was at the end of the last page.

------
Alright, I've brought up a logical analysis of people who are most and least suspected to be mafia to serial killer.

Most: TreehuggerPanda - The thing is Panda is that I don't AtE as much as other people. The helplessly scared act can often lead to being a serial killer rather than mafia. You single yourself out to be the helpless lass so that way the numbers fall one by one.

Xinn- That typing of yours is a dead give away. You post slyly and throw suspicion onto everyone in hopes of throwing them off while you wait in secret.

Vergo- He has the lingering attitude of boss man. I'm not just suspecting him as mafia, I'm suspecting him as the cahoona of mafia. He has the leery air of being in control of it all and throws people off to get them off his trail.

Ikana- It is always the ones who declare peace above suspicion who are the most suspicious.

Neutral: Epwna- Just you wait clueless.

Durion- He is showing some logical suspicion against me (an obvious quirk and nut) and Xinn, it is difficult to decipher though.

Least: PDJEP- He has given me no real reason to throw suspicion against him as he has shown no real quirky behavior.

Zack- He's cunning and waits before giving judgement on anyone, that already throws away a bit of suspicion.

Mk9- He is too unsupcious at first and is often times dragged into suspicion by that of others.

Keyshie- Not throwing suspicion but not throwing peace makes someone inconspicuous.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
What did you told yourself to come to that conclusion?

Elementary my dear Zackery. Everybody wishes to stay alive, am I right, or am I right? Thus, you must be cunning to survive in this Mafia world. Those who adapt and become cunning are just that, good Mafia/Townies/Serial Killers. Those who do not take the time to do so will be lynched for their ignorance.

Hanyou

didn't build that
Throwing FOS around way too early in the game is mistake the we have a whole week to vote people who throw fos like crazy are being too suspicous

This.

I've been looking forward to this game for some time; the thread seems quite active, so I haven't yet surveyed all the posts, but I'll definitely look it over.

It's important to keep our wits about us. However, let's not FoS every single person who posts before us, okay?

Ikana

Trollkastel
I am posting this again in case no one saw it since it was at the end of the last page.

------
Alright, I've brought up a logical analysis of people who are most and least suspected to be mafia to serial killer.

Most: TreehuggerPanda - The thing is Panda is that I don't AtE as much as other people. The helplessly scared act can often lead to being a serial killer rather than mafia. You single yourself out to be the helpless lass so that way the numbers fall one by one.

Xinn- That typing of yours is a dead give away. You post slyly and throw suspicion onto everyone in hopes of throwing them off while you wait in secret.

Vergo- He has the lingering attitude of boss man. I'm not just suspecting him as mafia, I'm suspecting him as the cahoona of mafia. He has the leery air of being in control of it all and throws people off to get them off his trail.

Ikana- It is always the ones who declare peace above suspicion who are the most suspicious.

Neutral: Epwna- Just you wait clueless.

Durion- He is showing some logical suspicion against me (an obvious quirk and nut) and Xinn, it is difficult to decipher though.

Least: PDJEP- He has given me no real reason to throw suspicion against him as he has shown no real quirky behavior.

Zack- He's cunning and waits before giving judgement on anyone, that already throws away a bit of suspicion.

Mk9- He is too unsupcious at first and is often times dragged into suspicion by that of others.

Keyshie- Not throwing suspicion but not throwing peace makes someone inconspicuous.
Its always the judgers they judge innocent people so they can win I have my eye on you

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
This.

I've been looking forward to this game for some time; the thread seems quite active, so I haven't yet surveyed all the posts, but I'll definitely look it over.

It's important to keep our wits about us. However, let's not FoS every single person who posts before us, okay?

Here here. You've gotten on my neutral list for that. I'll be looking forward to more of your posts. :)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
@PJDEP I have to say that pointing suspicion on Ver-go, with out reason or keeping it to yourself does make you look suspicious to me, though I'm not going to be pointing any fingers yet...

@Kokiri Staying alive is not nesasory a Townie, or Mafia's main goal, but you team winning in the end. I know from waching Axle's first game he was Townie and didn't care if he lived or died, so he played very aggressively, got lynched for it, but helped his team find some Mafia.

@ChargewithSword I saw your post, I like that you are thinking about your FOS.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Its always the judgers they judge innocent people so they can win I have my eye on you

So you've taken the bait eh? Why do you reply only about what I said about you. You don't discuss anything about the other posts except for yours. You do not help me by discussing what possibilities there could be for the others. Already you have given me logical reasons to put a finger on you my good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom