• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Crus@der77x
@DekuNut

So guys... it's been a while since you've both created signup threads, especially for Team Fortress Mafia. I'm not quite sure if anyone else'll signup, so what do you guys plan on doing?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't know. I can talk to GDL and we can easily half the size of our game, but that takes out some of my favorite parts of the setup, so I'd prefer not to. What about you Crus?

And any ideas where everyone went?

Pen

The game is on!
I had decided to take a break from the Mafia section for a pretty long time and I will be sticking to this break. Though I never expected the whole Mafia section almost dying off like this...

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I had decided to take a break from the Mafia section for a pretty long time and I will be sticking to this break. Though I never expected the whole Mafia section almost dying off like this...
LG and I and as a result kokirion also decided to stop so perhaps it's a domino effect since we are some of the more experienced players.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
'Tis a sad thing to hear; I was looking forward to Dekunut's energetic take on his game and getting in motion soon, too. Perhaps if my roster had 15 players I'd start early, but going in with 8 is far too short for my liking.

This section needs some fresh blood, it seems.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Maybe we should try converting users from other sections. It has, after all, been the same people for a while. Eventually something like this would happen. Any ideas?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I don't know. I can talk to GDL and we can easily half the size of our game, but that takes out some of my favorite parts of the setup, so I'd prefer not to.

I think you're going to eventually have to cut down, though. Unless you don't want the game to happen; that's the sad truth. Or you do what you mentioned before and get a bunch of people you know on the forums to join. :P

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
GDL and I have been talking and, since the best parts of our game come from the numbers, we've decided to postpone it for a game session in hopes that, next time, more people will sign up.
Which I guess is a sign for either @Heroine of Time or @Mido to get going on their games

Mido

Version 1
GDL and I have been talking and, since the best parts of our game come from the numbers, we've decided to postpone it for a game session in hopes that, next time, more people will sign up.
Which I guess is a sign for either @Heroine of Time or @Mido to get going on their games

I should probably get my signups posted within the next few hours. I hope that these next few games could get the Mafia section up and running again! I'm looking forward to yours!

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
My game will be ready in a few days at most. Can I be the next to host a game?
I've already been in the queue for years (and wanted to mod it for a long time before that) and haven't yet modded a single game since. Right now I finally have time in my life to mod, and if I wait too long I might have to cancel it completely.
My game will have a completely unique set-up, to hope to also attract and entertain older players that have grown bored of mafia (I already spend more than a full day of work and design in creating the theme (which will be very important in the game) and to come up with new original features), so I hope that my game will be different from normal mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom