• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As I promised the other day, here's an updated list to count for now until David updates the main queue.

UPCOMING GAMES LIST
  • A Link in Time - Legend of Korra Book 3
  • Sadia - Les Misérables
  • Justac00lguy - Fallout Mafia
  • David - The Lord of the Rings
  • Linkdude74 - Star Fox Mafia
  • Musicfan/Linkdude - Modoka Magica (Must be moved down 2 or 3 positions if this game comes up 2 months before either December or May - tedious, but works)
  • Stitch - The Three Stooges
  • Viral Maze - Mafia: The Asylum
  • Pendio/Scarfed - Anime Mafia

ON HOLD
  • Heroine of Time/fused_shadows - Zelda Games Mafia
  • DekuNut/Mido - Sonic Archie Mafia
  • Mellow Ezlo - The Avengers
  • Johnny Sooshi - Risk of Rain Mafia
CURRENTLY RUNNING
  • Repentance - Super Smash Bros Mafia II (Sign-ups open)

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Would having two games at once really be the best move? Sign-ups for games have not been going well recently, I can't imagine two games working at the same time.

You may be right, as the forums here are barely getting enough players for one game, unfortunately!

Adjustments could be made, I'm sure of that, but we'll need to see how things go from here.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Doesnt look like 1 game is even going to get enough people because mine is the only game up rn and no one's signing up. Mafia is dead, evidently.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As an update, it looks like the Mafia section is on hold indefinitely due to a lack of activity. You can still sign up for games, but don't expect to run it in the next few months.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm good with either. But, looking at how few people looked excited for Resistance, if we continue games, I suggest sticking with smaller games for now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd say do at least 1 beginner's game first since so many of the older players have either left or are inactive. Get some new people interested and then return to doing bigger games.

Although, if enough people express interest and are actually willing to actively participate, then perhaps we can try a bigger game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom