• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Normal and Large)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Assuming storm isnt gonna get around here to mod that game for obvious reasons, I'll just make that one mine.
Change my theme to Gangs of New Hyrule old chap

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm gonna remove my game from this queue, of we're still using it. I have more ideas for the one I just signed up for on the other queue and generally enjoy hosting smaller games anyhow.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Pendio and I are now hosting our D&D mafia as a small game instead. If possible though, can I keep mine on this list? I don't have a game theme currently, but I'm near the top of the list and may come up with something by the time my turn rolls around.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Pendio and I are now hosting our D&D mafia as a small game instead. If possible though, can I keep mine on this list? I don't have a game theme currently, but I'm near the top of the list and may come up with something by the time my turn rolls around.
Literally this hasn't moved in a year. You were very smart to make a small game, and also noice theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom