• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Normal and Large)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So, this is basically a copy + paste of john boy's post, so some credit to @Johnny Sooshi for writing his post.
This queue is for normal and large Mafia games. If your game is going to be exceptionally large (25+ players), please specify as that could make us rethink coordination with the smaller games.

Current Active Games

Official Queue
kokirion -
Carácas 2016 Forum for Democratic Nations Mafia
Johnny Sooshi - Risk of Rain Mafia
HeroOfTime/Pendio - D&D Mafia
LittleGumball/Johnny Sooshi - THEBESTMAFIA or whatever II
Linkdude74/DekuNut - Magic: The Gathering II
Ver-go-a-go-go - Star Trek
Mellow Ezlo - Canadian Mafia
DekuNut - Gangs of New Hyrule
Bok Chan Sama - Attack on Titan
EMIYA Shirou - Guilty Crown Mafia
A Link In Time - The Legend of Korra Book 4
YIGAhim - Survivor Season 2
Ayano Keiko - Majora's Mask Pt. 2
Pendio - Anime Mafia 2
funnier6 - ZD Mafia History: Battle of the Five Funniers

There is one game allowed to run at a time, as soon as a normal/large game ends, the next one may begin. I will leave the moderator blacklist in Johnny's thread.

From Johnny's thread, these are the rules for having your game put on hold
If for any reason you'd like to have your game put on hold I can certainly do that. A held game will not start until you choose it to and it will supersede any games that are on the list AFTER yours. A held game will only be held for 6 months from the time you choose to put it on hold. If you do not confirm that you'd like to host it at a specific time at any point in the 6 month period, you will forfeit your position on the queue. All members on ZD who receive a ban will have their game held at the time of it's scheduled startup. If the ban is longer than 6 months it will be automatically removed from the list. To request a hold on this queue please contact me or tag me in a post on this thread stating your choice for a hold.

Games on hold

Viral Maze
- Legacy Mafia 2016

Instructions to Replying to this Thread
  • Post your theme and co-mod.
  • Please keep replies related to this thread. Let's keep this thread clean and easy to follow.
Please follow this format when applying for a game:
[Sentence of intention to moderate a game] (A short statement saying you'd like to moderate a game)
[Game Theme/Name] (A basic idea of the game you want to make; This can be any sort of game, tv show, movie, or something of your own making; Please try to avoid a theme already on this queue or another queue; A different game or movie from the same franchise is okay, but using the same exact thing is strongly discouraged)
[co-mod, if any] (Someone who's assisting you in running your game if you choose; This should be decided by the two of you outside of this thread)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Re-signing up for Avengers Mafia.

It's a large game but I can tweak it to normal size if need be. Since I was next on the queue before, can I be at the front of this one? I've been waiting a long time lol.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Going to resign up my game from before. It'll be a regular size game.

Mafia: The Asylum. No comod.

Now to find that word document...

Jamie

Updated, put Tristan's and Raj's games first since they were signed up a long time ago

EDIT: checked the old queue, and ordered it based on the old queue, @Tristan is next

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm going to re-sign up for my game from before, too. Just a normal sized game.
Three Stooges Mafia
Co-Mod: Pendio

Reactions: Pen

Jamie

Updated. I'm doing my best to keep your spot in the old queue, so please let me know if something's out of order.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'd like to sign up! I never did get to do my game on the old queue. :P However, I'm changing my theme to Wizard101 Mafia instead, since I can do some unique things with it. It's a normal-sized game. I definitely won't have time to do it until the second week of June though, since school is freaking crazy and I'll be off to Japan shortly after. (That's also why I'm not signing up for any games despite the really awesome themes. :() I don't know if you'd put me near the front of the list or not since I was on the old queue but now I have a new theme, but I thought I'd mention that anyway.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well Hi, Jamie. I know you dobt want to hear this, but I have an idea for a normal (15-18 people) game. Im not sure what ill call it, i justxwant it on the list. Deku will be my Co-Mod

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I would like to moderate a D&D mafia. Normal size, should be 15-18, though it may go to 20 if enough people show interest. Co-mod yet to be determined, waiting on an answer.

Jamie

I'd like to sign up! I never did get to do my game on the old queue. :P However, I'm changing my theme to Wizard101 Mafia instead, since I can do some unique things with it. It's a normal-sized game. I definitely won't have time to do it until the second week of June though, since school is freaking crazy and I'll be off to Japan shortly after. (That's also why I'm not signing up for any games despite the really awesome themes. :() I don't know if you'd put me near the front of the list or not since I was on the old queue but now I have a new theme, but I thought I'd mention that anyway.
I put your game on hold. You can start it whenever you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom