• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Normal and Large)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've removed the need to add normal/large. I don't think it makes any sort of difference.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
How large is the game? My only concern is some people here have been waiting a very long time for large games to come back, but I don't mind it in principle since it'll probably bring us more players.
That's why we decided to ask here what the community thinks first. Since it'll be an average size game, it could take a little while and will halt the queue, but it's a special circumstance since it's a unique event that we wanted to try, and will bring some new players here.

Jamie

That's why we decided to ask here what the community thinks first. Since it'll be an average size game, it could take a little while and will halt the queue, but it's a special circumstance since it's a unique event that we wanted to try, and will bring some new players here.
When approximately would the game be starting?

Jamie

What we're aiming for is to start signups towards the end of @Bok of the Wild's game, and it will be hosted by members of the Bulbagarden forums with assistance from @DekuNut whilst me and @Pendio host a game at their forum after the game here ends.
I'm assuming Raj won't be here to run his game (I might put him on indefinite hold instead of 6 months because he's raj and we all love his games lol), so I think it should be primarily up to Pendio whose game is next, who obviously is okay with it. So I think it's fine, especially since we are likely skipping a game anyway.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Added you now
Thanks bro, just wanted to get a leg in.

As for the collaboration, I'd have no problem putting off my game so that Zexy and co. can host theirs in the meantime. And of course, I plan on joining it. Looking forward to some new faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom