• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate having to explain myself, especially so early on. I also am not fond of mass point posts like everyone else, so sorry for sounding so lifeless I guess. I'd like to use this day's role or name claim because this character is kinda tough to give hints without making it obvious and role claiming anyway.

I'm Silque the Warp Cleric, I'm third party. I have two abilities when I target someone. If my target visited someone I get their targets name and thats it. The other ability I'd rather not say unless I have to. I targeted funnier, he visited Minish. I don't know anything about why or what he did though, but I feel it's too coincidental.

@Frozen Chosen I'm a bit perplexed at your reasoning. Yes, you were suspicious of Moe first, but didn't vote him until just recently. Then you came into today and talked a lot about the night kill, which he found suspicious. What exactly is scummy to you about that?

That’s not the scummy part for me. It’s the short posts without explaining anything.

To be fair, he did somewhat explain himself after being called out, but even then it wasn’t much.

Look man I've got a bucket full of cookie cutter wolf posts and frozen chosen here just pulled two of em out

I don't really have any overall thoughts to summarize into a coherent bundle anyway but I do have the faintest beginnings of a town circle

If he thought I grabbed his mafia cookies, why not vote for me?

funnier6

Courage~
I'm Silque the Warp Cleric, I'm third party. I have two abilities when I target someone. If my target visited someone I get their targets name and thats it. The other ability I'd rather not say unless I have to. I targeted funnier, he visited Minish. I don't know anything about why or what he did though, but I feel it's too coincidental.
!!!!!!! THIS IS A LIE

It’s defintely worth mentioning. Of course, funnier could have done something besides kill Minish, but it’s the best lead we have. Please convince us otherwise, funnier.

The only thing that strikes me as a little odd is Slique being third party. Alm and Slique were in the same party during the game... but she technically is part of the Church not the Kingdom of Zofia. So it’s possible, I guess.

funnier6

Courage~
Before I go completely ballistic and lynch krow like there’s no tomorrow does anyone know anything suggesting that the person I targeted wasn’t the person I targeted? Cause that would clear things right up. I assure you, though I can’t claim or soft or anything cause you stole it all, that I most definitely did not target Minish.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm a 1-Shot Doctor as well and my wincon is that I am alive when the game ends.
Idk that I believe you tbh, Ive never heard of a doctor third party in my life. I think waiting till tomorrow would be best though since I want to see if you get the next persons target right.

Idk that I believe you tbh, Ive never heard of a doctor third party in my life. I think waiting till tomorrow would be best though since I want to see if you get the next persons target right.

Great idea! Except now that it's common knowledge, I can easily get roleblocked and lynched for it. Come on funnier I know you could've figured that one out, you're off your game.

funnier6

Courage~
Great idea! Except now that it's common knowledge, I can easily get roleblocked and lynched for it. Come on funnier I know you could've figured that one out, you're off your game.
You're a third party, you're not that threatening. If you're 100% telling the truth then you already got my target wrong. If I was mafia and was even slightly worried I'd just kill you right off and block someone I'd hope was cop or the real doctor.

You're a third party, you're not that threatening. If you're 100% telling the truth then you already got my target wrong. If I was mafia and was even slightly worried I'd just kill you right off and block someone I'd hope was cop or the real doctor.

Then my ability got rerouted or something Idk. Asides from that, the scum can easily pot shot someone tonight and roleblock me at the same time. That way I'll be tomorrow's lynch and give them a freebie from our infighting.

funnier6

Courage~
Then my ability got rerouted or something Idk. Asides from that, the scum can easily pot shot someone tonight and roleblock me at the same time. That way I'll be tomorrow's lynch and give them a freebie from our infighting.
I feel like it must be yours because if someone bus drove Minish and my target, thus making me target Minish, then the mafia must have targeted the same person as me since we know they killed Minish. I find that really really unlikely that the mafia would've targeted the person I targeted so I feel like I mustve gotten switched with somebody, and if so that somebody probably killed Minish if we're all telling the truth. Though of course if there is a bus driver they cant claim anything till tomorrow anyway.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
imo krow has no reason to lie. i think the claim is sketchy but judging by my role i wouldn't put it past the mods to have invented a weird new role combo. although i don't really believe the third party claim, what use would a third party have for knowing who targeted who?

i doubt both are telling the truth but why would krow lie for no reason like this? that makes me inclined to think funnier is lying. however i think funnier is town so i don't want to think he's lying. if there's a bus driver they're not town so they're not going to speak up. today is probably going to lead to a mislynch and i am afraid to Choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom