• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Wyatt is dead. This....really does not come off as a surprise at all.

I don't think it tells us very much tbh. Wyatt has always been a high priority target for mafia, and he did lead against Zenox day one.

As a note:
My broskis Erebea and Austin have the right idea. BUT OMGWTFBBQ ARE THEY MY SCUMMY BUDDIES?!?!?? No. They just don't bandwagon for the hell of it. Also, as Austin said, I really haven't been on ZD lately. Things in real-life got pretty nasty for me recently, and I don't really want to get into the details. I'll try to be active enough for you guy's approval, though.
If PK Flash was a Mason, this may have been a subtle hint as to who the other masons are. Granted Austin has been replaced with Pendio but the roles would still be the same.

A blue aura came from the ground, and gathered around the village like a mist. It seeped into their lungs and strengthened their resolve, and, somehow, their ability to be convincing.
WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS BLUE STUFF. Strengthened their ability to be convincing what in hell does this even mean. Also there was blue stuff last night period, but we thought that it was a global nightkill shutdown then SO WHAT IS IT DOING BACK. Also do we not have a Vig or SK?

Kirino

Tatakae
We didn't get much from the night scene, although we do know Lord Death is the doublevoter. We still don't know his alignment though.

Doublevoter has usually been a town role in the past, but I wouldn't be surprised if Viral made it mafia.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
We didn't get much from the night scene, although we do know Lord Death is the doublevoter. We still don't know his alignment though.
Not necessarily. It's far more probable Viral wouldn't reflect the actual vote count with doublevoter accounted for until it made for a majority, precisely to avoid giving away who was the doublevoter. We know ONE of the people who voted for PK Flash has a double vote, but we don't know who.

I'd also think the doublevoter would always be townie simply because that'd be way too powerful a tool for the mafia to have.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I can't help but wonder what ability a Town Priest has...

As a note:

If PK Flash was a Mason, this may have been a subtle hint as to who the other masons are.

I forget, what is the specialty that Masons have? If PK was right, then maybe there are other Masons involved in this game (if they do work in groups; again, I'm not really sure). In which case that would mean that we don't have to worry about Erebea or Austin/Pendio.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS BLUE STUFF. Strengthened their ability to be convincing what in hell does this even mean. Also there was blue stuff last night period, but we thought that it was a global nightkill shutdown then SO WHAT IS IT DOING BACK. Also do we not have a Vig or SK?

Perhaps this blue aura is an in-game method of investigating particular targets, or will later be a means of dishing out hints of evidence that it picked up. In other words, it's a special role. "Strengthening their ability to be convincing" suggests, to me, that it's a role capable of providing some intel for the Town, as it affected the entire village. Whether that also helps out the Mafia is a mystery in itself, since they are no doubt mixed with the village when everyone wakes up, because the villagers would surely notice their absence.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I forget, what is the specialty that Masons have? If PK was right, then maybe there are other Masons involved in this game (if they do work in groups; again, I'm not really sure). In which case that would mean that we don't have to worry about Erebea or Austin/Pendio.
Masons are townies who know who the other masons are. If PK was actually trying to hint who the other masons were, then we'd know Erebea and Pendio are townies. My only hesitation here is that I wouldn't expect 3 masons in a game this size, but hell if I know what Viral is doing.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Man this sucks. :\ I can't fathom what a Town Preist does, perhaps his death was the cause of the blue aura? Maybe he had one night to use a power that nulls all NK powers, and possibly all powers, and he used it the first night, to ensure his survival. As to what the blue aura does I don't know. Why the doc didn't save Kyby, I don't know either.

I'll be looking into things later, so probably expect some suspicions from me in a few days...

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I don't mind telling you guys since Wyatt is dead but the Priest role prevented Wyatt/Kyby from casting the hammer vote (the last, lynching vote on a bandwagon).
It can be found on the mafiascum wiki.

Perhaps the blue aura is protecting the town from the mafia? I dunno. It seems like we haven't had nearly enough kills so far (unless I'm mixing up mafia games), seeing as we killed Zenox and PK, and the only other kill has been Wyatt. Perhaps Wyatt was a vig kill or something that the blue aura didn't protect against?

It's the only way I can make logical sense of it, save a Dreaming God or some other a*sholeish role.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Raj said:
The man Kybyrian lay in his bed

1YEpl

Sorry, I had to.

No surprise that Wyatt is dead. But where do we go from here? I wouldn't put it beyond Viral to include an overpowered power role like Dreaming God in this game. Last night's aura was obviously a role block...but how does the power to convince play into this?

Pen

The game is on!
'Hoy there! Since I'm new to this game now (and I don't really have the willpower to read all these 15 pages) it'd be nice with a simple summary of sorts. I know who've died, so that information won't be necessary. ^^

Kybyrian's death is naturally a great loss, and we cannot really learn anything from it either. Kyby as a townie is, to any Mafia member, a great threat. :suspicious:

Okay Draco, I can honestly say that is one of the stupidest things you've ever said, no offense. Lynching me for the hell of it is just mental. As Josh has said in the past, pushing votes like this exactly how Josh played while the Godfather in Mafia D.

For this: VOTE: DRACOMAJORA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom