• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well that's weird. :\ I've never heard of a role like that, although it probably does exist because I haven't played a lot of mafia games, so I'm not familliar with all the roles there can be.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Must not have been a full moon.

So wait, does that mean we're frozen in a time loop and every night is a full moon now? Or has a spell befallen us so that the entire village sleeps for an entire lunar cycle and only wakes on the day before a full moon? OH MY GOD GUYS I THINK IT'S APRIL ALREADY!

Rachel

be vigitant
So wait, does that mean we're frozen in a time loop and every night is a full moon now? Or has a spell befallen us so that the entire village sleeps for an entire lunar cycle and only wakes on the day before a full moon?

Maybe it was a blue moon.

Get it?

I'm pretty suspicious of Dracomajora at the moment. I've never played mafia with him before (at least I don't think so), but something doesn't seem right.

Dracomajora said:
Yeah, I'm pretty confused about Ky's sudden aggressiveness and accusations against Zenox. He hasn't really been acting out of the ordinary.

Not much here as Wyatt did start off aggressive, but this trend continued.

Dracomajora said:
You say Zenox is a stupid target, and then you vote for him. Why?

Dracomajora said:
Dude, it's like 4 hours into the day. Don't you think you're being a bit hasty? I'd rather we not speedlynch just because Wyatt says so.

You claim a speedlynch, when at this point Zenox/Jarl Ballin only had 4 votes. And you claim this to be hasty, but just about one real-life day later, you say:

Dracomajora said:
Yeah, I see it. I really only noticed it a while after Ky stated his suspicions. I don't remember many games with him, but going off of Mafia alone, there's definitely a difference. He's been behaving oddly, especially in the way he responds to accusations. He's really just been all over the place, especially with his vote on HoT. His defense was also weak.

Vote: Zenox

Pretty flip-floppy. Decided to conform with the town and submit to lynching your fellow mafia member?

Then a few minutes later you add:

Dracomajora said:
Oops, didn't see Zenox's role claim.

You note Zenox's role claim, but say nothing about it. You don't say if you believe it or whether it changes your opinion on lynching him; you just mention it. Maybe because you already knew you were going to help lynch him?

And finally, we have a Day 2 RVS on the same guy who was targetted 2 posts above you:

Dracomajora said:
Vote: PK Flash

Now, during Day 1 I didn't think too much of this as I thought you were defending Zenox/Jarl Ballin who I assumed to be a townie. But now that we know he was a member of the mafia, you look very suspicious in my eyes.

VOTE: Dracomajora

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

PK Flash: 2 (Austin, DracoMajora)
DracoMajora: 1 (Hero of Time)

No Vote Cast: 11 (ALiT, Xinnamin, Thareous, Erebea, Keeseman, Rachel, Lord Death, Josh, Kybyrian, PK Flash, Raindrop14)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I'm pretty suspicious of Dracomajora at the moment. I've never played mafia with him before (at least I don't think so), but something doesn't seem right.

Not much here as Wyatt did start off aggressive, but this trend continued.

You claim a speedlynch, when at this point Zenox/Jarl Ballin only had 4 votes. And you claim this to be hasty, but just about one real-life day later, you say:

Pretty flip-floppy. Decided to conform with the town and submit to lynching your fellow mafia member?

Then a few minutes later you add:

You note Zenox's role claim, but say nothing about it. You don't say if you believe it or whether it changes your opinion on lynching him; you just mention it. Maybe because you already knew you were going to help lynch him?

And finally, we have a Day 2 RVS on the same guy who was targetted 2 posts above you:

Now, during Day 1 I didn't think too much of this as I thought you were defending Zenox/Jarl Ballin who I assumed to be a townie. But now that we know he was a member of the mafia, you look very suspicious in my eyes.

VOTE: Dracomajora

Hmm... What say you to that, John Proctor (Dracomajora)?

Kirino

Tatakae

No. I voted for Zenox then because he was actually being suspicious for me. I only voted for him based on evidence after my defense of him, because I found an actual reason. I wasn't even defending him. I was just saying that we shouldn't bandwagon on Zenox just because Ky was the one accusing him, which is what many people were doing at the time. I was merely suggesting that everybody actually formulated their own suspicions instead of mindlessly bandwagoning.

I was just noting that I saw it. I kept my vote anyways, as even if his role was real, it was still be better for us to lynch him.

Never defended Zenox. Not once. You're taking what I said out of context.

Well since there's not much to go on...

Vote: Xinnamin

RVS yo

Raindrop, why do you keep ignoring the discussion and random voting? It is absolutely pointless. We have things to talk about. Why do you keep random voting in the middle of discussions?

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Actually, looking through some of the past posts, Draco did have this interesting point on PK Flash yesterday.

You say Zenox is a stupid target, and then you vote for him. Why?

I think PK might have been trying to pass himself off as Town, but his wording was contradictory.

Austin

Austin
Well since there's not much to go on...

Vote: Xinnamin

RVS yo

I don't really care who we lynch so long as we either have evidence on them (unlikely at this point) or they're inactive. However, I think we should all try to hit one person. This day has no evidence to speak of and is largely inactive. I think a good hammer will be the kick in the pants we need to get forward.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Raindrop, why do you keep ignoring the discussion and random voting? It is absolutely pointless. We have things to talk about. Why do you keep random voting in the middle of discussions?

Because based off of what I have seen happen, I don't really see anything on anyone; so I did what I normally do when I'm unsure, random vote.

However, I think we should all try to hit one person. This day has no evidence to speak of and is largely inactive. I think a good hammer will be the kick in the pants we need to get forward.

Yes, I suppose so. It's day 2, no evidence, so I guess everyone agreeing on one person is our best shot. :\

Unvote

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Erebea said:
As for voting for inactives, don't be so hasty. I understand trying to get someone to get this **** going, but just because we have no evidence now doesn't mean something won't turn up. I doubt this day has been going on long at all. I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of just lynching somebody, but the votes are being put in too fast.

Raindrop, there is such thing as sitting back and waiting until you're sure who to vote. Or, you know, not voting at all. You don't NEED to vote every single day or every single time someone presents evidence.

Yes, but there are advantages to voting for the inactives. That puts pressure on them to post, which allows us to get more evidence. But I wouldn't say we should go for a lynch yet.

And Rainy was probably helping with that, by just adding one more vote to give a bit more pressure on. You do have a point, though...

Rainy, you vote like hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom