• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
( Thanks for the PM on such short notice Kyby. And I'm really sorry, I didn't realize the day was going to end so quickly. >_< )

Vote: JediZora

I'll also FoS Elfen because his behavior I think shouldn't be ignore, but I gotta agree with Axle's posts: He seems like almost too obvious of a choice to lynch, which hasn't worked out well in this game.

Durion, I've been watching him since mid to late day two, as he has been under the radar and inactive. Not thinking much about his votes. The biggest thing I had on him was a small chance he had too much info on a character no one was really familiar with. With a little persistent investigation however it's unlikely that character would even be in this game so that's out the window for me.

I would like to say I am putting thought into my votes, I just wanted Elfen dead because he's too dangerous. Even with his role, he's been playing dangerously to the town, hence the reason I wanted him dead. However, it's more beneficial to keep him alive now because it's more likely than not that the Mafia will target him tonight due to his claim, so we may as well kill someone else. It depends on how you guys feel about the idea, but I think we should take a shot at one of the inactives to see what we get out of it. Is anyone inactive who is usually active in the past games?

EBWODP

Not to be a pain in the ***, but I think we should consider extending our current day so we can think about our options more, too. Anyone agree?

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
I would like to say I am putting thought into my votes, I just wanted Elfen dead because he's too dangerous. Even with his role, he's been playing dangerously to the town, hence the reason I wanted him dead. However, it's more beneficial to keep him alive now because it's more likely than not that the Mafia will target him tonight due to his claim, so we may as well kill someone else. It depends on how you guys feel about the idea, but I think we should take a shot at one of the inactives to see what we get out of it. Is anyone inactive who is usually active in the past games?

EBWODP

Not to be a pain in the ***, but I think we should consider extending our current day so we can think about our options more, too. Anyone agree?

1. The only inactives I can think of is Meego and Zack(has he posted??)

2. Yeah.... I wouldn't mind an extention

I actually agree on an extension. Just a day or two would be great. I've been busy with the fangame project I've been doing with Nick and had to get the draft of the story to him ASAP, and combining that with real life issues and doing the mailbag, I've been unable to come in and read up like I've been intended. Today I'm free though so I would love to have that opportunity before the day ends. xP

Either way, until I can actually read and in case the day ends, I'm going to renew my old vote.

Vote: Jedizora

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I would be for extension, lot of info/events came in the last moments and the inactives are just showing up. It'd be nice to have a little more time to work with it all and get a real lynch candidate instead of just picking one fast.

I'm going to also put my back on Vote: Jedizora just on the off chance Ky chooses not to give an extension. Jedi is just a little more scummy then Elfen, and I pick him over El if I have too. We'll learn more to I think if things go badly this day. (Keeping my fingers crossed we get the extra time though.)

^
That was a EBWODP by the way.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

VOTE COUNT

Jedizora 6 (Hachi, Axle the Beast, Elfen, Keyshe, Baysiderulez, green goron)
Elfen 5 (Hanyou, Austin, Jedizora, Dracomajora, Josh)

The day is over... Jedizora will be lynched.

The townies had been lunging at two people all day, trying to get each of the two lynched. So much had been thrown around, a claim that turned out to be phony, but not entirely, had been thrown at them and caused them all to shift their attention to jedizora. He seemed to have just disappeared a little toward the end of the day, but, unfortunately for him, not being there didn't help his chances of attention being swayed away from him.

He was reprimanding himself for not being able to help lynch the Mafia, but he was also thinking about his job. How would they feel over at the Radio Tower when he got back after such a long absence? Would he be fired? Likely.

A few townies began to approach him. "We've been searching for you, Jedizora," was the only thing they said. He looked back, with a puzzled look on his face. As he saw them draw their Pokéballs, he suddenly knew what was happening. They had shifted away from Elfen. They were after him. First Onix and then a Raichu were sent out. These Pokémon charged straight at Jedizora, who wasn't really a trainer. He ran, but the Pokémon were too fast for him. Just before he tripped, allowed them all to descend upon him, a record dropped out of his jacket. On this record was inscribed, "Property of DJ Snap."

Jedizora was DJ Snap, a Vanilla Townie.

Also, modkilling Miss Meego for inactivity. Meego was Mr. Fuji, a Vanilla Townie.

Night 3 Begin

Send all Night PMs in by the 23rd.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Another night, another chance to free up some of the hell being spread throughout this town. This time it was going to be good. This time he would hit who he wanted to. He was sure of it. This guy had managed to evade everybody else during the day, but not him. He was certain that it was his time to shine. He was going to put an end to this tyranny, starting now. He watched him the whole night through, never taking his eyes off of him. He couldn't do it in the open... not a good idea, but he had one. He was going to make some noise. Draw him out. And when he came... that's the time. He started out small... throwing rocks from the alley out at him, trying to get him to come to. He didn't seem to be waking up, so he started getting louder. Eventually he began to stir and was drawn out into the alley... following his doom to a more... secluded area. It took only a second. His brain fried pretty quickly. He was certain he was right... but started to just become hopeful. He acted on impulse. Elfen was Nurse Joy, the Town Doctor.

Time to have some fun again. He had big plans for tonight. This person was very influential, very goody-goody with the town. He didn't like it at all. He was going to put a stop to it. Beside him was his beloved partner, already out of the Pokéball. He didn't care for him very much as a Pokémon, but more so as a tool of destruction he could use to his advantage to overcome everyone else. Pokémon didn't require love, only strength, and both him and his Pokémon had plenty of it. He was sure. His target was out and about... headed somewhere, doing something. He didn't have the patience to follow, though. That would be boring. It's much better just to get right down to business. He was going to make it pretty quick. The last one took too long, and he was lucky no one else showed up. He sent his loyal minion down to do the dirty work. His target was scared... looks like he didn't have much in the way of fighting. A few purple, floating monstrosities were all he had. A bunch of worthless balls of toxic waste. No problem. They're slow, his Pokémon was fast. No need to bother with the Koffing, go straight to the main course. A quick jab through the stomach is all it took. He didn't even struggle in dying. He was quick. Pathetic. What a weakling. His Pokémon didn't even manage to protect him a bit. Keyshe was Petrel, the Mafia Disguise Artist.

.:The Dead: 11:.
Hero of Music - Town Bodyguard (Bruno) [Lynched Day 1]
Justeazy - Third-Party Executioner (Eusine) [Killed Night 1]
illmatic - Town Inventor Enabler (Maisy) [Killed Night 1]
Soldier of Link - Vanilla Townie (Mr. Game) [Lynched Day 2]
Master Kokiri 9 - Town Inventor (Kurt) [Killed Night 2]
Hero of Time - Vanilla Townie (Dude) [Killed Night 2]
TreeHuggerPanda - Town Tracker (Lance) [Killed Night 2]
Jedizora - Vanilla Townie (DJ Snap) [Lynched Day 3]
Meego - Vanilla Townie (Mr. Fuji) [Modkilled Day 3]
Elfen - Town Doctor (Nurse Joy) [Killed Night 3]
Keyshe - Mafia Diguise Artist (Petrel) [Killed Night 3]

.:The Living: 15:.
Baysiderulez
Austin
Kazumi
Hachi
zack125
Hanyou
green goron
Djinn
Durion
Axle the Beast
jdenicholls
Josh
Ninten*
Dracomajora
Go_Dark_Link

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes for a majority lynch. Have fun and remember that the day ends on Friday, July 29, 2011.

Last edited:
Yes! One mafia down, some amount I don't care to figure out still left. We're making progress, but we've still got a long way to go to find the rest.

Oh, and, hmm, Elfen was town doctor. :(

Kirino

Tatakae
Good thing we got a mafia power role. Looks like our vigilante is doing good. Too bad Elfen was killed though. I really thought he was scum.

Acually, it seems like the third party that killed Keyshe, not the vigilante. Whoever killed Elfen was obviously the vigilante. The third party seems alot like your rival from Gold and Silver. I wonder what happened to the mafia? Maybe they got roleblocked.

Last edited:
Okay, I finally have time to dissect this night.

Another night, another chance to free up some of the hell being spread throughout this town. This time it was going to be good. This time he would hit who he wanted to. He was sure of it. This guy had managed to evade everybody else during the day, but not him. He was certain that it was his time to shine. He was going to put an end to this tyranny, starting now. He watched him the whole night through, never taking his eyes off of him. He couldn't do it in the open... not a good idea, but he had one. He was going to make some noise. Draw him out. And when he came... that's the time. He started out small... throwing rocks from the alley out at him, trying to get him to come to. He didn't seem to be waking up, so he started getting louder. Eventually he began to stir and was drawn out into the alley... following his doom to a more... secluded area. It took only a second. His brain fried pretty quickly. He was certain he was right... but started to just become hopeful. He acted on impulse. Elfen was Nurse Joy, the Town Doctor.

Totally Vigilante. "Another chance to free up some of the hell being spread throughout the town" "This guy had managed to evade everybody else during the day, but not him" "He was certain that it was his time to shine" "He was going to put an end to this tyranny"

A more vigilante paragraph has never been written.

Time to have some fun again. He had big plans for tonight. This person was very influential, very goody-goody with the town. He didn't like it at all. He was going to put a stop to it. Beside him was his beloved partner, already out of the Pokéball. He didn't care for him very much as a Pokémon, but more so as a tool of destruction he could use to his advantage to overcome everyone else. Pokémon didn't require love, only strength, and both him and his Pokémon had plenty of it. He was sure. His target was out and about... headed somewhere, doing something. He didn't have the patience to follow, though. That would be boring. It's much better just to get right down to business. He was going to make it pretty quick. The last one took too long, and he was lucky no one else showed up. He sent his loyal minion down to do the dirty work. His target was scared... looks like he didn't have much in the way of fighting. A few purple, floating monstrosities were all he had. A bunch of worthless balls of toxic waste. No problem. They're slow, his Pokémon was fast. No need to bother with the Koffing, go straight to the main course. A quick jab through the stomach is all it took. He didn't even struggle in dying. He was quick. Pathetic. What a weakling. His Pokémon didn't even manage to protect him a bit. Keyshe was Petrel, the Mafia Disguise Artist.

Wow. If we hadn't figured out Silver was third-party yet, that certainly confirms it. If I remember my old days, Silver only cared about his pokemon's strength, and deeply despised Team Rocket, as his father Giovanni headed it. This guy is the same way, and I'm willing to bet he's head of third-party.

If what I assume is correct, then what happened to the mafia? Either tried to attack someone who couldn't be killed, or got roleblocked? I dunno.

Djinn

and Tonic
Good thing we got a mafia power role. Looks like our vigilante is doing good. Too bad Elfen was killed though. I really thought he was scum.

Acually, it seems like the third party that killed Keyshe, not the vigilante. Whoever killed Elfen was obviously the vigilante. The third party seems alot like your rival from Gold and Silver. I wonder what happened to the mafia? Maybe they got roleblocked.

I would assume so about Elfen. It does not make much sense for the Mafia to NK him if a sizable amount of players are still willing to lynch him every time he speaks up. He was just as likely to be lynched today as he was yesterday. Smart scum would have let him be the lynch or at least let him continue confusing players.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Vigilante must have killed Keyshe. It's the only Townie role with a killing ability that I know of.
THAT'S A WRAP!

Vote Count

Soldier of Link 9 (jedizora, Kazumi, Axle the Beast, Soldier of Link, Baysiderulez, Josh, Keyshe, Go_Dark_Link, Meego)
Elfen 4 (Dracomajora, Durion, Ninten*, TreeHuggerPanda)
Jedizora 2 (green goron, jdenicholls)
Baysiderulez 1 (zack125)
Ninten* 1 (Elfen)

VOTE COUNT

Jedizora 7 (Hachi, Axle the Beast, Keyshe, Elfen, Keyshe, Baysiderulez, green goron)
Elfen 5 (Hanyou, Austin, Jedizora, Dracomajora, Josh)
Is it just me or did Keyshe show up twice on the last vote count? Here's the final vote counts from the last 2 days. I can't find the final for Day 1, but if I find it, then I will post it. The names with strikes are all of the ones who I know are innocent. Most of them being dead. So far, the only ones who have jumped on the bandwagon for both days are Jo and Josh. I don't have much for evidence other than that. But I'll post some more when I find it.

Is it just me or did Keyshe show up twice on the last vote count? Here's the final vote counts from the last 2 days. I can't find the final for Day 1, but if I find it, then I will post it. The names with strikes are all of the ones who I know are innocent. Most of them being dead. So far, the only ones who have jumped on the bandwagon for both days are Jo and Josh. I don't have much for evidence other than that. But I'll post some more when I find it.

Jumped on the bandwagon on Elfen?????

What?

If anything, I was the lead attacker on Elfen, and was the one to start the bandwagon against him with all my posting and evidence against him.

I'll admit, first day I jumped on the bandwagon against HoM, but Elfen? Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom