• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well I cant go to sleep. Its to hot x.x So here is everything that’s been on my mind.

The claim I made About being Nurse Joy and being the Nurse, That was half a lie. I am Nurse Joy, But I am the real Doctor.

Now to start things off. The reason why I lied in the first place and why I claimed, it wasn’t out of anger, it was intentional. I knew I wasn’t near a lynch, but it was COMPLETELY OBVIOUS THAT SoL was town. So I took advantage of that. By me claiming a back up doctor and such believable role is due to many things, here is what I was hoping that would happen.

Im sorry SoL for doing that D:

Since I claimed, I was hoping for some stuff to happen, Luckily a few people died to clear things up.
Lets start off by making a list.

Confirmed Towns
Hero of Music -
illmatic -
Soldier of Link -
Master Kokiri 9
Hero of Time
TreeHuggerPanda

Possible town
Dracomajora
Axle
Jo
Keyshe
Austin
Kazumi [Really iffy, may be scum though….]
Elfen

Possible Scum
Djinn
Ninten*
Durion
Josh

Confirmed 3rd party
Justeazy

Who knows??
Jedi
GDL
Jden

Inactives
Hachi
Zack
Hanyou
Green goron
Meego

Also, since I am such an obvious lynch and an easy one, it seems like the mafia wouldn’t want to waste a NK on me when I could get lynched soon within the day, that is why I think Jo, Keyshe and Axle are towns, mainly cause they are not pushing for my lynch. As for Austin, im getting a good feeling about him J For Draco, well, in Day two I claimed and he still didn’t remove his vote, and now in Day 3, he still has it, that shows that he is still up holding his vote from the previous day, cause he truly thinks I am scum, leans town to me. Kazumi, same as Draco, except with SoL.(eeeh not really though) Also getting a good Vibe.

By taking all my somewhat confirmed and confirmed towns, I went back to the vote tallies and removed all the votes

Day Two
Soldier of Link 9 (jedizora, , Josh, )
Elfen 4 (, Durion, Ninten*, )

Day 1
Hero of Music 8 (, Jedizora, jdenicholls, Josh,)
Axle the Beast 5

Day 3
Elfen 6 (Durion, Jedizora, jdenicholls, Josh)
Jedizora 4

See a common thing?? Josh, Im not gonna explain his post, I’ll leave it up to y’all to figure it out. I am still unsure about JedI and Jden. I really cant say much about the others due to inactivity . Once some mod kills get in place it’d be easier. But if I don’t get lynched, and JedI does, and he is town, Jden is then most likely town. But due to inactives, it’s a rough, really rough speculation, especially on the scum list. As for Durion.. Just a feeling. I’ve already stated my reasons for Djinn and Ninten*

Also, you really cannot go by my words, but my actions, what will my action due later on? Will it get people to try to quick lynch me? Cause face it, I am an easy target. And knowing mafia would try to go after an easy target and not waste a night action on me.(unless they just repeatedly role block me….)

And when I do post something about the game(putting something about some one) Like I did with Ninten* and Djinn, I was hoping for one of y’all stronger players to look and see how they are, I mean face it, no one has talked or even viewed over those two except me.

Ahem, Also that one post in Day two, when I said(I think)

“Well does any one want to claim, might as well. I know I don’t, cause I don’t wanna risk the chance to be role blocked”

Okay, I purposely put that. It was PLAINLY OBVIOUS. Which makes me conclude to Durion.. I mean of all people? I thought he would know I put that there on purpose? I mean really? I am not that stupid to put those words. Again, I put those words so people would POST MORE and try to get them to slip up, also, to see who would fall for it and go for a quick lynch on me, since those words I put would cause an uproar. My intentions aren’t in the words of my post, but the events that come after them.

I mean, My posts are not confusing, just look past the words and look at the events that will lead from me acting that way. There is a reason to all that ._. Im also the person with full of “what ifs” and “speculations”

So I do these things on purpose to make events that could lead to something. But depending on my role, its harder to do with a lesser role than bigger role.

Well its past three.. Not really tired(DAMN YOU TEXAS DROUGHT!) Stupid heat…. So this was typed up badly x.x

So guys. Do you want to lynch your doctor??

EBWODP

Also, I have never been a doctor of any kind.. So i really didn't know what to do...

... This does not answer my question at all. Yes I could see the info that presented in your post how it could be Paul. However I didn't see it myself until you pointed it out or anyone else picking up on it. The question comes from how you came to that conclusion. Are you just familiar enough with Paul, so you were able to see it was him right off, and/or is it obvious to any Pokemon fan familiar with the games?

It does, I just used my intuition to google little pieces of information that we already had and found Paul, therefore I concluded that Paul is the Serial Killer. :\ Outside of that, I don't recall ever hearing of him in the games, bearing in mind I haven't played a Pokemon game in a long time outside of Diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elfen

Paul's not in the game

It is from the first two generations of the games, RBY and GSC and material from their remakes.
Paul is from the DPP generations, the fourth one He is also ONLY in the anime

In fact, the Sk like person is most likely "Your Rival" In the GSC and HGSS games.

the icy punch that took out the dragon, was sneasel. The deadly glare, was Gengar
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/rival.shtml
there is a link to his pokemon.

As for the vig, its most likely red. Cause Ash isn't in the games ._.(Or Ethan)

Paul's not in the game

Paul is from the DPP generations, the fourth one He is also ONLY in the anime

In fact, the Sk like person is most likely "Your Rival" In the GSC and HGSS games.

the icy punch that took out the dragon, was sneasel. The deadly glare, was Gengar
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/rival.shtml
there is a link to his pokemon.

As for the vig, its most likely red. Cause Ash isn't in the games ._.(Or Ethan)

Yeah, someone mentioned that and I only read it after my post. However, if I remember correctly, the pokemon with the deadly glare had wings.

Elfen

Yeah, someone mentioned that and I only read it after my post. However, if I remember correctly, the pokemon with the deadly glare had wings.

Waitare you talking about the Vig part or the SK part? For the SK part, no, on night 1, it only sadi a pokemon descended upon the victim. Which could mean possible things, levitation, or a huge pokemon going down to kill, Feraligator or Typholsion(spelling?) Or Gengar.

Also, He has a Crobat. Which in Day 3, would use confuse ray or mean look. The glare would be mean look and all, as for the confusing part... I really do not know an attack that shoots out orbs and confuses them? Yeah, I didn't read the night 3 actions cause you ppl already went through it so I didn't see teh winged. But it only mentions it in Day 3. So its most likely Crobat.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
@Elfen,
Hmm thanks for the info Elfen. That and with the other info I've gotten kinda confirms I don't need to be worried about Durion's being Paul and leaking it. That is a load off. I appreciate your scum hunting post... though you really shouldn't EVER claim Doctor. Your pretty much good as dead unless you are lying. Doctor is a prime target for scum... with the bodyguard gone day 1 there is next to no one to protect you at night... T_T (Unless there is the small chance you can self-protect this game...)

@Bayside,
Seems like you've ignored jdenicholls's claim to also have the same wincon as Jedizora. I'm a little confused on this, was there a reason for not even an FOS?

Unvote
I have a hard time believing Jedizora could guess the wincon that matches two others. (Unless this is really clever and bold ruse by more then one Mafioso :/) There are iffy things about him, one being how hard he pushed that he wouldn't say anything then flipped to being willing. Also so many of his post that were unhelpful and those one that avoided answering and dealing with my suspicions... but I don't think I should keep my vote on him as there are things pointing to him being town now.

Also like Elfen, while there are questionable things about his posts and so many ridiculous things being said by him... (no offense intended) Over all things point to him being town... (to me anyway.) If you guys really want to lynch him to make thing less confusing, fine, but realize we are hemorrhaging towns and have yet to find any mafia. Only do this if you either think he is scum or it will really help, NOT just because you find it annoying, please.

I still don't have another vote/target and feel a little lost... HoM and SoL were both town, so was HoT. I'm going to go look at the less active posters and less obvious players.

As far as I see Elfen has pretty much scuppered today's activities, and for what? He has just been playing an insane game that hasn't really helped anyone - except the mafia who know he is the doctor now. Assuming he is telling the truth he is pretty certain to die tonight unless we have another protecting role, which seems unlikely to me. If he survives tonight he's probably lying.

Unvote

May as well lynch a better candidate today.

Waitare you talking about the Vig part or the SK part? For the SK part, no, on night 1, it only sadi a pokemon descended upon the victim. Which could mean possible things, levitation, or a huge pokemon going down to kill, Feraligator or Typholsion(spelling?) Or Gengar.

Also, He has a Crobat. Which in Day 3, would use confuse ray or mean look. The glare would be mean look and all, as for the confusing part... I really do not know an attack that shoots out orbs and confuses them? Yeah, I didn't read the night 3 actions cause you ppl already went through it so I didn't see teh winged. But it only mentions it in Day 3. So its most likely Crobat.

Actually, I think I confused myself with the scene from Night 1, although the problem is we don't know if that was the Serial Killer that was targeted or if it was the Godfather, so my point on the pokemon not being Gengar may possibly be correct. The reason being that in my game, Mafia 5, the Serial Killer was also nightkill immune, so it depends on what Wyatt's set up is.

EBWODP

Although I've decided that you claiming to be the Doctor isn't a great move at this point in the game since you were only two votes ahead at the time, I'm going to unvote in the hopes that you can survive the following night.

Unvote: Elfen

Elfen

Actually, I think I confused myself with the scene from Night 1, although the problem is we don't know if that was the Serial Killer that was targeted or if it was the Godfather, so my point on the pokemon not being Gengar may possibly be correct. The reason being that in my game, Mafia 5, the Serial Killer was also nightkill immune, so it depends on what Wyatt's set up is.

EBWODP

Although I've decided that you claiming to be the Doctor isn't a great move at this point in the game since you were only two votes ahead at the time, I'm going to unvote in the hopes that you can survive the following night.

Unvote: Elfen

Well tomorrow is the deadline, and as many know, i suck at defenses, and I dont think any would unvote me if I babbled away. So yeah.

As far as I see Elfen has pretty much scuppered today's activities, and for what? He has just been playing an insane game that hasn't really helped anyone - except the mafia who know he is the doctor now. Assuming he is telling the truth he is pretty certain to die tonight unless we have another protecting role, which seems unlikely to me. If he survives tonight he's probably lying.
We can see if he'll die, yeah. The Elfen situation has gotten bad enough with his insane posts that he's really only a distraction at this point, so I'm inclined to just vote him off and put an end to it. But waiting to see if someone else does that job is a good idea.

As for a better lynch, I realized something. So far we've primarily lynched people who were loudly suspicious. We were really suspicious of Hero of Music, at least early on in Day 1. Soldier of Link was another one who looked really suspicious. And now Jedizora and Elfen (although we haven't killed either yet). I suspect Elfen will end up being town, though I still suspect Jedizora. But notice the consistency?

We're only targeting loud, active people. Ones who've said stereotypically scummy things. I think we're dealing with a subtler Mafia. We need to take a look at inactives and people who've followed the crowd. The quieter people. I have a few people I'd like to throw out here: Josh and Jo. Now I haven't read the current day in too much detail yet, so fill me in on anything I say that's wrong, but so far this game, Josh has mostly followed other peoples' votes. Hell, on Day 2, when I criticized the votes on Elfen, Josh immediately unvoted. And I also don't think he's been as harsh as he usually is, which may or may not mean anything, but usually Mafia want to be less noticeable so they can't be voted off. Josh's actions fit that description. As do Jo's, as she hasn't been in there jumping on people the same as she usually does. Jo's noticeably more passive this game from what I can tell.

I'm going to look at these two a little more, as well as other people. I'm sure there's other quieter, inactive and/or follower types that are suspicious, but these are the ones who immediately jumped out at me. I'm going to look a little more and decide who to vote for, but could anyone else chime in on this? Have either of the two done anything that seems either townie or scummy? How about anyone else?

I seriously think we need to change our focus here.

EBWODP: James seems like he may be hanging back more than usual as well. Both him and Durion look odder than usual. Again, input would be good and I'm going to look at things a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom