• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
I just stated that Giovanni might not be in it since he DID quite team rocket after you beat him in red,blue, and yellow.

Actually, its almost certain hes going to be in it. Its based off the kanto games. And do you think ky would care?

Yeah the discussion on the theme is getting us nowhere. I'd even say it's impeding discussion on scum, and I think jedizora is smart enough to know that. He's played intelligently in the last few games I've been with him.

Vote: jedizora

I think Elfen's post was intended as a joke, particularly the part about claiming.

So posting... Its a little obvious who subtly claimed roleblocker this time around (or who was roleblocked in the night). And with that... I'm going to assume the latter and vote for...

Vote: Zack215

So posting... Its a little obvious who subtly claimed roleblocker this time around (or who was roleblocked in the night). And with that... I'm going to assume the latter and vote for...

Coming from you, that vote means nothing to me.

Kirino

Tatakae

Can you explain your vote more? It's kinda annoying that you barely tell us about it, leaving us to figure it out. I'm pretty slow, so it would help.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I don't get it why people think Elfen is scummy, he is always acting like this (and he always get lynched in one of the first days as well), why would you lynch him while he's playing like he always does. I would vote him when he starts playing different..
about other people, I'll post my suspicions later today

Is that so? Why?

The reason why I say this is because of what happened in Mafia 3. I won't go much into detail of what happened then, unless of course you want it. I'll explain a little bit of what happened on Day 3.

Back then, I was the vigilante and when Day 3 started, I was almost certain that you were the Godmother. As it turned out, I was right when you were modkilled for cheating. When Day 3 started, I started to think of a way to get you (because, as it stand out, you were my target on Night 1 and it never went through). But before I really thought of anything, that is when you came to me. And then came opportunity. You were trying so hard to convince everyone that I was scum for so little evidence to support it, that I never bothered defending myself. That's right, I purposely never bothered defending myself because, I thought that, if I get lynched and it turned out who I really was, I was hoping that the townies would turn against you and lynch you due to your lack of evidence. And you know what, you already knew who the other scums were so why try to frame any of them?

And now it seems you are doing the exact same thing. You're voting for me when I just got into this game with nothing to support it. Is this more than just coincidence? But the fact that you are doing it again really makes me questioning your true motives. What are you really after? And you know what, I'm ready to let myself purposely get lynched once again just to make a point.

Although people have different reasons for doing it, what I just explained is my reasoning for doing this:

Vote: Baysiderulez

Words cannot describe how much I love this post. I will, I repeat, I will find or create some way to rep you for this.

That is all.

That actually made me giggle a little bit.

Djinn

and Tonic
It actually looks like leftover aggression from a previous game might be affecting your judgment here a little. I have noticed Jo's playstyle causes you to second guess her motives often even when you were almost certain on her role before.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
It actually looks like leftover aggression from a previous game might be affecting your judgment here a little. I have noticed Jo's playstyle causes you to second guess her motives often even when you were almost certain on her role before.

Not just distrust, it's like they all dislike each other.
Maybe it's an idea for some of you to don't join a few of the next mafia games here, and than just start playing again without all this aggression from previous games. Nearly every game here is played with the same people, so after a game of 7, off course people are getting a bit on each others nerves, so maybe it's time for some of you to just take a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom