• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 9: Sign-Up Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Thareous and Son of Raiden, just know that I'm letting you guys in reluctantly. I'm kind of biased myself towards inexperienced players, based on my Mafia history here, but I also don't want things like how Erebea claimed last game ruining my game (no offense Erebea, but that was bad). I'll throw you on the list now, but I reserve the right to change my mind and knock you off the list before the game starts. No offense, it's nothing personal.
Totes in. Todo, u butter gimme gud role.
Totes Nicole. I promise you'll get the best role in the game. The only thing you have to do is use your psychic powers to rig the role lottery so you "randomly" get the best role.

Katelynn, have you any Mafia experience?

korp

bagels
I'm going to sign up.

tumblr_lrsnulQi3L1qafrh6.gif

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
If I'm not still banned, I'd love to join.
Well, Axle said I could give you a chance if I wanted so I'll let you in. But take it seriously.
Don't trololo the hell out of my game or I keel you. You can trololo a little, I know you will, but no attempting to break the game please.
Wait, Korp, have you played before?
So... am I suddenly blacklisted after being a good little boy for an entire game?
Well, if you cared to notice Korp was also missing from that list and as I've explained it was a non-refresh-editing issue.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Justeazy said:
Well, if you cared to notice Korp was also missing from that list and as I've explained it was a non-refresh-editing issue.

You explained after I posted. :P I also thought you'd reject korp due to playing... like no mafia games ever.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Meh, I guess im in, dropped out on the last two T_T I'll try though !

Also, please to the soon to be mafia people, dont kill all teh active palyers in the first 2 days.
k
thx
bai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom