• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 9: Sign-Up Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Time has finally come for my game! Thanks to Axle and David for letting me host the next game and letting me do it so unique from anything we've had before.

This game will be Zelda themed. The exact theme, formatting, and mechanics are held largely a secret until the game gets started, but suffice to say it's not going to be like anything we've played here before. :angel:

This game will feature lots of innovations never-before-seen here at ZD, and a few maybe not seen anywhere. This will be a complicated game, so I'll ask that at least you've played a game or two before signing up, please, though if you show good potential I will have no real reservations on it.

I'm looking for 24 people, minimum. I can hold up to 30, and that would be just pure awesomeness, but... yeah. Also looking for anyone willing to be a replacement. There'll be no replacements for inactivity (see below), but in case someone intends to drop out, it would be very appreciated.

Players:
1: Hero of Music
2: Djinn
3: Austin
4: Xinnamin
5: Thareous
6: Son of Raiden
7: Arkvoodle
8: Gonzo
9: Nicole
10: Komali
11: Jedizora
12: Zenox
13: Green Goron
14: Wyatt
15: Illmatic
16: Jdenicholls
17: PK Flash
18: Josh
19: Elfen
20: Ninten*
21: Big Octo
22: Go_Dark_Link
23: Celeboy
24: Meego
25: Dr3w21

Replacements:
Keyshe
Raindrop

Also, as someone who works and has school, I understand that this time of the year is perhaps the busiest and you can't always squeeze in "minimum posting requirements". Instead, there'll be an extra, "lurker lynch". You'll play and vote just like normal, but sometime around half of the day, I'll start accepting "lurker votes", where you vote for a player who has 0, 1, or 2 posts for that day. If that person makes 3 posts before the end of the day, all lurker votes are automatically removed from them. This way, there'll be 1 lynch, and 1 potential "lurker kill", each day instead of a dozen modkills if it gets inactive.

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
I'm in! I am so in!

FINALLY A MAFIA GAME THAT I CAN PLAY IN!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I've thrown the first four up. Thareous, Son of Raiden, do you have any Mafia experience?

The Lurker Votes/Lynch/Kill/Death/whatever is just something I thought up to try and improve the posting-requirement-activity-encourager-modkill system we had here, since it seems we have either tons of modkills or we have tons of should-be-modkills that aren't, for the sake of not ruining the game. It's practically brand new and untested, so any questions or suggestions are fine, though I'll only consider changes before the game starts.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I've thrown the first four up. Thareous, Son of Raiden, do you have any Mafia experience?

The Lurker Votes/Lynch/Kill/Death/whatever is just something I thought up to try and improve the posting-requirement-activity-encourager-modkill system we had here, since it seems we have either tons of modkills or we have tons of should-be-modkills that aren't, for the sake of not ruining the game. It's practically brand new and untested, so any questions or suggestions are fine, though I'll only consider changes before the game starts.

I've played in Beginner's before, but I have been reading past games and believe I possess a good idea of what's required.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I have a little experience, studied the last mafia thread, and I see what is required, and what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom