• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
All right, who killed me. Ky, was it you? Or was Ark, did you lie about killing GDL and actually kill me?And did we really need a cult?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Lol, Djinn, yuhavetobescum?

Good game Nicole!
Care to throw up an explaination of the roles (like "Elvis Impersonator")?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Damn! That was the first time in Mafia where I didn't make it to the end. And that was the last lynch(unless you count the times where I was modkilled because I quit)! :angry: Just a question. I was the Townie Enabler. Who did I enable? I should've voted for Justeazy when I had the chance. He's been out to get me the first time we were in the same round of Mafia. And remember, I don't think I will ever be a Mafia. Just saying.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Damn! That was the first time in Mafia where I didn't make it to the end. And that was the last lynch(unless you count the times where I was modkilled because I quit)! :angry: Just a question. I was the Townie Enabler. Who did I enable? I should've voted for Justeazy when I had the chance. He's been out to get me the first time we were in the same round of Mafia. And remember, I don't think I will ever be a Mafia. Just saying.

:O
I didn't realize I've always targeted you. I haven't done that on purpose, I promise! Anyway, join M9. I promise I won't target you for any reason.

Oh well, it was fun, and I agree Djinn, I seriously doubted anyone would believe my fake claim, ah well. And btw, we tried to kill Justeazy on night one I think it was, if only it had worked, ah well.
You know, I kinda-sorta didn't believe it, but I thought you were town since day 1 so I was just stupid about it....

Last edited:

Kybyrian

I killed Hero of Time night one, causing Austin's death the second day. I then killed Jedizora night 2.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Sorry about the delay. Here's the list of night actions:

NIGHT ONE:

Vigilante (kill): Keyshe
Watcher: arkvoodle
Swap: Justeazy and Keyshe
Cop: Komali
Serial Killer (kill): Hero of Time
Friendly Townie: no
Cult (recruit): Xinnamin
Mafia Nightkill: Justeazy
Jack of all Trades (investigate): Meego

NIGHT TWO:

Serial Killer: Jedizora
Vigilante: Go_Dark_Link
Cop: Xinnamin
Strongman: Yes

NIGHT THREE:

Vigilante: Josh
Watcher: arkvoodle (nullified, Enabler is gone)
Mafia NK: illmatic
Cult recruit: Djinn
Doctor: green goron

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!

Not only is this funny, but Ark was saying that he chose to kill Keyshe over me last minute. How'd that work out for ya, arky?

I'd like to say I still won, even though I joined after Night 3 and didn't make a single post :P

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

Not only is this funny, but Ark was saying that he chose to kill Keyshe over me last minute. How'd that work out for ya, arky?
Funny thing is if he did decided to kill you I would have died anyway. Good news for you Ark didn't kill me after all the mafia did XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom