• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I think we dropped the subject of me being scum because everyone thought I was just being lazy (which I am).

I've said it before to someone else, and you even agreed with me on it- If you can't play, or if you're too lazy to play, don't.

Anywho. The only thing to do now is wait for GDL. He's online now, so let's see if he replies.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
OK, fully claiming now.

You are Prince Ralis, the young Zora the Hero helped save. Your role is the Town Commuter. Every night you can choose to leave town to visit your father's grave by sending a PM to the game mod. When you do this, the spirit of your mother, Queen Rutela, protects you so you can't be nightkilled. However this doesn't work on consecutive nights. You win when all forces threatening the safety and peace of Hyrule are eliminated.

So, there. If you still want to lynch me, your bad. Please tell me how else do you want me to prove I'm innocent. Oh yeah, I hadn't used my ability till last night, so if any of you want to kill me tonight (that is if I am not lynched) I am all yours.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
GDL said:
So, there. If you still want to lynch me, your bad. Please tell me how else do you want me to prove I'm innocent. Oh yeah, I hadn't used my ability till last night, so if any of you want to kill me tonight (that is if I am not lynched) I am all yours.

But why? Why did you only use it this once? That's very odd. Also, you can prove you're innocent by becoming more active instead of lurking and only becoming active when someone becomes suspicious of you.

GDL said:
You are Prince Ralis, the young Zora the Hero helped save. Your role is the Town Commuter. Every night you can choose to leave town to visit your father's grave by sending a PM to the game mod. When you do this, the spirit of your mother, Queen Rutela, protects you so you can't be nightkilled. However this doesn't work on consecutive nights. You win when all forces threatening the safety and peace of Hyrule are eliminated.

Hmm... Town Commuter. Never heard of that before, and apparently the wiki hasn't either. The role seems quite pointless to be frank. It's not investigative, it's not a killing role, it's just one for protection. Normally protection is automatic and is bundled with something else. Very odd indeed.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Hmm... Town Commuter. Never heard of that before, and apparently the wiki hasn't either. The role seems quite pointless to be frank. It's not investigative, it's not a killing role, it's just one for protection. Normally protection is automatic and is bundled with something else. Very odd indeed.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Commuter
idk what wiki you're using :/

I don't think this is odd at all. If he's telling the truth, it would make absolute perfect sense given the situation seeing as how your attempt to nightkill him failed.

Djinn

and Tonic

I was Town commuter in Star Trek mafia, so that fits. I could not leave town on two consecutive nights and I died before I got to use the protection at the time because I was saving it as well. I suppose it works for Prince Ralis as well since he was the Zora that actually left Zora's Fountain. This does shed a little bit of light on the kills, or lack of, last night.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Ark, why oh why do you have to keep acting so scummy?

GDL: I believe your claim. Not only because of the fact that I haven't found you scummy at all, but because the format almost exactly matches mine.
You are [name], [who this person is]. [role]. [explanation of what this role does, written in zelda-format]. [win-con].

Did you copy/paste or did you re-word it?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Unvote
Makes sense, really. If you used it last night anc ark did in fact target you then it all adds up. However, I'm not 100% certain that's the case. Because of the way this game is working, is there a possibility that ark is some other kind of role altogether?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
...Raindrop is dead. Day 1 lynch, remember?

:suspicious: I meant Josh. He's listed as still alive.

Also;

Vote: Ninten*

So many excuses. You're either incredibly lazy (in which case you shouldn't be playing), or you're scum hiding away so as to avoid suspicion.

Also, we have a number of inactives. Some prod PMs are in order, no?

EBWODP:

Josh
link to present
Danny
NorthApple
green goron
Axle the Beast
TreeHuggerPanda (needs to be removed or replaced)
Hanyou
Hachi

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this seems to be the complete list of inactive players.

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
If he's telling the truth, it would make absolute perfect sense given the situation seeing as how your attempt to nightkill him failed.

^ This. The claim sounded pretty legit, and fits perfectly into what appears to have happened. I'm happy to drop my suspicion on you, GDL.

I'm gonna have a read back over the stuff, see what other avenues there are to pursue. I saw people have brought up Ninten* again, but I'm still not what to make of him...

EBYODP: Nicole's already sent out some prod PMs, also.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Alright GDL, I do believe your claim.

Unvote

Now I'll return to a previous suspect of mine, Ninten*.

This is the definition of scummy. Ninten*, it's not that I don't believe you could not know what a QT is, but I've been in previous games with you where we discussed it. You never questioned it before, so not it just sounds like you are playing dumb trying to appear more innocent than you are.

I did?
Danny, if you use that kind of logic, that's the same as saying 'spam helps the town'. Spam won't help the town, spam isn't discussion.
No discussion=No scum hunting
No scum hunting=No scum dead (unless vigilante nightkills the right person)
No scum dead= Mafia win
IGMEOY: Danny

EBWODP:
And you have to consider the fact that the Godfather may be night-kill immune.

To me it seems as if this post is just trying to cause confusion. It's all messy. Besides, as Justeazy was saying, I also remember a Mafia game in which we talked about what QT was and I think Ninten* was indeed in that game. So in this game he was probably asking what QT was even though he knew, just to seem townish.

Aw man, I wanted to vote for Raindrop the moment I read that claim. Oh well. This is probably going to be one of the longest Twilight scenes in Mafia history. I think.

EBWODP: Bye Raindrop. [break]odssadfasdfadsigif;h[/break]

This might be a Mafia trying to not seem scummy by saying he would have voted for his fellow Mafia if he had ben quick enough.

So, after a while of thinking I've made up my mind. I'll make a vote for Ninten* today. I'm sorry dude, if you're not scum. But you do seem like it.

Vote: Ninten*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom