• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 8: Twilight Princess Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules
- You may roleclaim at any point in the game, but you may not copy paste or screen cap the role PM sent to you. You may only paraphrase it in your own words. Be warned though, role and name claiming is especially dangerous.

Why don't you copy paste the actual PM? Or tell us what exactly was changed? :suspicious:

You know...just in case...

Why don't you read the rules?

You know.....just in case...

green goron

Best of the Gorons
GDL's claim seems legit and follows the pattern. Ninten* has defended himself very poorly saying that he is lazy but he has definetly heard of a quicktopic before. It's the only thing we have right now so

VOTE:Ninten*

Nicole

luke is my wife
Day 3 Vote Tally:

Go_Dark_Link: 1 (Kybyrian)
Ninten*: 5 (Justeazy, Gonzo, Arkvoodle, Komali, green goron)

Yet to vote: Austin, link to present, Danny, NorthApple, Go_Dark_Link, green goron, Axle the Beast, Ninten*, Viral Maze, Hanyou, Hachi, , Djinn, Erebea, Arkvoodle, Xinnamin, TreeHuggerPanda, Jedizora, Josh, Meego

Day 3 ends the night of September 18th unless a majority vote of 10 is reached.

link to present, Danny, TreeHuggerPanda, and Hachi are modkilled.

link to present was Mayor Bo, the Townie Doublevoter.
Danny was Ilia, the Townie Horse Rider.
TreeHuggerPanda was Queen Rutela, the Townie Name Cop.
Hachi was Hanna, a Cult Member.

jdenicholls will be replacing Hanyou, and illmatic will be replacing Axle the Beast. Unfortunately, I only have two replacements. First come, first serve, so to speak.

It is now Twilight! You may continue to discuss but you may not unvote.

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm playing the game. You just don't know it.

You're either lurking or not paying attention. Either way, if you're not going to take part and post constantly, you're better off not playing at all.

Anyway, Ninten* still hasn't replied. My vote stands.

ebwodp

I forgot to post it. Ignore that last sentence.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Soooo....does this mean Ninten* is getting lynched? Also, what in the world is the Townie Horse Rider supposed to be? Shame we lost our cop, and now we know there's a cult in this game too. Fun.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Day 3 Final Vote Tally:

Go_Dark_Link: 1 (Kybyrian)
Ninten*: 5 (Justeazy, Gonzo, Arkvoodle, Komali, green goron)

Didn't vote: NorthApple, Go_Dark_Link, green goron, illmatic, Ninten*, jdenicholls, Djinn, Xinnamin, Josh, Meego

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Town was indecisive. "Let's lynch Go_Dark_Link! I've been suspicious of him since Day 1," a voice rang out. "What about arkvoodle? He seems to be acting oddly," another commented. The sun would soon set; they needed to come to a decision. "Ninten* has been quite inactive. I think he's trying to hide something." A few people nodded their assent.

"Well," I began "It's time. Ninten* shall be lynched." Ninten* stepped forward. He looked scared. "Don't worry, it will be over quickly," I promised. I ended his life with one quick blow to the head. Soon enough, we could identify his body. Ninten* was Beth, the Townie Enabler.

The Town was getting restless. They knew they were close to victory, yet the recent turn of events unnerved them. "It's okay. Go to bed, and we'll try again tomorrow."

Night 3 Begins!

Please send your PMs to me ASAP. Also, even if you don't plan on using your role, please send me a PM saying so. This cuts down on time. Thanks.

Day will begin September 20th.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
The silent, deadly assailant made his way swiftly through the village of Ordon. He would attempt to eliminate a man of the village. This man was Josh. The assailant crept into Josh's house. Making no noise whatsoever, he slit Josh's throat. Backing up through the door, he returned to the shadows of the night. Josh was Princess Zelda, the Popular Townie!

Elsewhere, illmatic couldn't sleep. The recurring nightmares of demons coming to get him had made these past few nights sleepless. He got up to make himself a cup of hot tea when he heard a crash. He spun around, throwing his hands up in defense. The mystery assassin crept toward him. As a last ditch effort, illmatic grasped a bomb from his trusty cache. The other figure's eyes lit up. "If I die, you're going down with me!" screamed illmatic as he lit the fuse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to the sound of an explosion. My heart racing, I ran toward the sound. A house had blown up! In the charred remains, I saw two bodies. They were black and burnt, but we could identify them. One was illmatic. He had been Barnes, the Townie Bomb. Across from illmatic's body, I saw Go_Dark_Link. He had been Telma, the Mafia Godfather!

The Town rejoiced. I felt a sudden rush of serenity; it was finally over. "The Town has won!"

--Alive:--

1. Meego - Madame Fanadi, Town Pyschic
2. Djinn - Shad, Backup Godfather (recruited by Cult)
3. arkvoodle - Link, Town Viliglante
4. Justeazy - Kili, Cult Leader
5. Kybyrian - Zant, Serial Killer
6. Xinnamin - Pergie, Friendly Townie (recruited by Cult)
7. NorthApple - Misha, Cult Member
8. green goron - Colin, Town Watcher
9. Gonzo - Falbi, Elvis Impersonator
10. Komali - Malo, Mason
11. jdenicholls - Dr. Borville, Town Doctor

--Dead:--

Raindrop14: Auru, Mafia Flavor Cop
Keyshe: Talo, Mason
Hero of Time: Uli, Lover
Viral Maze: Midna, Townie Jack of all Trades
Jedizora: Ashei, Mafia Stongman
Austin: Rusl, Treacherous Lover
Erebea: Sera, Milk Giver
link to present: Mayor Bo, Townie Doublevoter
Danny: Ilia, Townie Horse Rider
TreeHuggerPanda: Queen Rutela, Townie Name Cop
Hachi: Hanna, Cult Member
Josh: Princess Zelda, Popular Townie
illmatic: Barnes, Bomb
Go_Dark_Link: Telma, Mafia Godfather

First Place: Town and Serial Killer!

Second Place: Cult!

Stay tuned for the list of role PMs and Night actions! Thank you all for playing. I hope you had fun in the short time we had. :)

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
lol our decision to recruit Djinn into the cult tonight helped the town win. Which of course at the same time lost the cult precious time for more recruiting. How bittersweet :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom