• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Not all my fault I didn't see every word in his later posts right, but it is my mistake. But if you are really paying attention you see I clearly didn't know or see that part in his later by what I said.

oh really now? The double standard has been set. Funny how you criticize me for doing the same thing, then defend yourself, and didn't you criticize Linksbro for criticizing Cucco Power then doing the same thing HIMSELF?

IGMEOY: Keyshe

I think you just slipped up.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
EBWODP: The vote count is 11 Viral , Dracomajora has a little vote here

Everybody is allowed one... Even the game mod >__________>

Tally:

Linksbro321: 11 (Axle the Beast, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Turo602, Sasuke Uchiha, DracoMajora, Keyshe)
Baysiderulez: 2 (Pocket Asian, Zelda's_Child)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Baysiderulez)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Kazumi, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Ninten*, Zack125, Meego7, Green Goron, Linksbro321

Takes 12 votes to lynch.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
oh really now? The double standard has been set. Funny how you criticize me for doing the same thing, then defend yourself, and didn't you criticize Linksbro for criticizing Cucco Power then doing the same thing HIMSELF?

IGMEOY: Keyshe

I think you just slipped up.
What double standard? I said it is my mistake. Exactly what did I criticize you on in relation to this? Um no I don't think I criticize Linkbro on something like this... what are you talking about, please be a little more specific. I don't quite follow...

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Actually, I'm changing my mind.

Even though I'm very suspicious of Jo, I agree with everyone else on Linksbro321. The only way that we're going to get anything done in this game is a majority vote. And if majority so far is voting for Linksbro, then it shall be.

Unvote: Baysiderulez
VOTE: Linksbro321

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally:

Linksbro321: 12 (Axle the Beast, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Turo602, Sasuke Uchiha, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Zelda's_Child)
Baysiderulez: 1 (Pocket Asian)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Baysiderulez)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Kazumi, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Ninten*, Zack125, Meego7, Green Goron, Linksbro321

Blamo, thats a lynch. I'll post the scene in a bit. Until then...

TWILIGHT

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
"Lynch him!"

"Hes not helping the town!"

The cries of the mob rang out as the sun started to set over the Great Bay. The town seemed split on the decision, but there was a majority that believed Linksbro321 had to go.

"Is that what you want?" the man in the green suit said.

The town nodded.

"Very well..."

Linksbro321 walked up to the man. Although adamant in his innocence earlier in the day, he was unnaturally quite.

"This won't hurt at all." The man closed his eyes and held his hands to Linksbro321. His body emitted a white, blinding light and the townsfolk turned their faces away from the scene. In a flash, Linksbro321 was gone. There was no yell. No scream.

The man stood where he was. His trademark smile was gone. He stood with a mask in his hands. The mask was that of a sad man. Eyebrows drooped and tears dripping down his face.

"He was not who I was looking for..." The man said.

"I know him!" a Terminan exclaimed. "He was Gorman! Leader of the Gorman Troupe!"

"Indeed he was," said the man. He picked up his backpack and put the mask of Gorman in it. He slung it over his back. With a smile he said, "We shall try again tomorrow. Get some rest everyone."

The Living: 22
Axle the Beast
Master Kokiri 9
Pocket Asian
Kazumi
Kybyrian
Sasuke Uchiha
Illmatic
Icetomeetyou
Baysiderulez
Zelda's_Child
Ninten*
Zack125
TheGreen
Meego7
Turo602
Keyshe
Green Goron
Link to Present
Epwna
Hazel
DracoMajora
Hero of Music

The Dead (1):
linksbro321 - Gorman (Vanilla Townie)

Night 1 Begins!
Night 1 will last no longer than 48 hrs.
Please get all PMs into me ASAP

You... do realize that Jo's posting habits are nothing short of bat**** crazy right? Are you sure you want to associate with that?

You're also mixing up recommendations and accusations given to him by different players, I believe, and assuming they're all by the same people. I'd go back and read because a LOT of people have accused him and given him recommendations at different times.

If the majority of voters are Mafia then they are idiots, because that's bad tactics. Also, the notion that all the people against him are Mafia is both paranoid and ignorant. Have you even read the arguments I or others have given against him? They're logical whether you agree with them or not.

I never said that all people against him are Mafia. But it is pretty obvious that at least a few of them are. When votes start stacking up against a person, the mafia steps in and trys to get that person voted off. Obviously not every mafia member will vote against that person because that would be dumb.

I did read yours and others reasons for voting, and can see what you mean by saying random posts cause more bad for the town than good, but I still think it's a bad move voting off a bad townie.

All we've done is give the mafia an easy way to get a first kill.

Ah, I see I missed that part of the post. Do remember is his first post about him not being new to mafia, that wasn't clear, he himself said he wasn't new and didn't clarify in that post. Not all my fault I didn't see every word in his later posts right, but it is my mistake. But if you are really paying attention you see I clearly didn't know or see that part in his later by what I said.

I'm surprised that you are surprised at my vote, you must have not been reading my posts. Both are true Illmatic, you need to re-read my posts. I said over an over that I can see why he his being voted on, and that I some what agree with taking out dangerous townies, but in many of the same posts I also did say he could be innocent. As well that maybe we should be discussing other things and look for other mafia. But never very strongly defended him, mostly had to try to explain things to Link, and Bay as well as you too. If you go back it got less and less the more he... ignored posts and got worse and worse. If you also try to take the time to really read my post I also found evidence that make him no look not as innocent of not being mafia. You'll see I'm not so sure he is townie in my voting post.

So if you are going to be suspicious of me fine, but it would be better if it was a solid, real reason. I am fully aware how you and Bay both feel and about Link innocents, of being both a townie and a danger. And the voters thinking and actions about the voting, if that make us suspicious to you, fine. Maybe good even, but don't ignore the fact (like Bay was) that voting off dangerous townies has been done before, by townies. Go read over Mafia 1 and 2.

I'm not 100% sure that linksbro is a townie either, but to me, the chance is greater than 50% that he is innocent, and I think there are others who have a higher chance to be mafia who myself and others have pointed out. That's who we should be discussing. It seems like all we've talked about is linksbro for the entire 24 pages.

I wasn't in mafia 1, but in round 2 I don't remember the town killing off anyone who they thought was a useless townie. There were only a couple of votes where someone voted for someone they thought was a bad townie, but nothing even close to a lynch.

Anyway, all we can hope for now is that linksbro turns out to be mafia. At least his death will give us some leads for the next day.

EBWODP

Sorry, I was typing that up before the last vote and lynch came in

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
... I feel a little sad, this isn't how I wanted this day to go, and I really hope Link doesn't take it personally, and that we scared him off of future games... I do want to apologies if I have said anything to you Linkbro and has hurt your feeling. Feel free to PM if you want to talk about any hurt feelings or more about the game or what not.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
>____________________________________________________________________________________________________>

Its Night 1. No more posting. lolrules
Can I get a lock, plz?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The Terminans woke after sleeping only lightly during the night. The events of the last day were still fresh in their minds. The sky was still dark as they got ready for the day.

They started to gather in the town square.

The man stood in the middle and spoke, "Are we all here?"

"Yeah."

"Good, let's beg-"

"Wait... Someone is missing!" A Terminan exclaimed.

"Yes. It seems you are correct. Who isn't here?"

Everyone looked around.

"Zelda's_Child is missing," someone says.

"Indeed she is."

The clock on the clock tower strikes 10 and everyone looks up as the bell rings 10 times. They then notice something that they hadn't noticed before. A body was hung from the top of the tower, and it was swaying in the wind. The townsolk rushed to get it down. Though they could not tell by looking at it, the body was definitely Zelda's_Child. It was mutated and mutilated. She seemed to have hard wood-like skin on some areas of her body and a surprised look on her face.

"Let's see who she really was..." The man knelt beside her and the town backed off. He put his hands on her chest, and after a brilliant flash of light, he stood their holding a mask of a grotesque fish. The Terminans back up in disguist.

"It turns out Zelda's_Child was really Gyorg! A gargantuan masked fish, he imposed his will over Great Bay. Not anymore, however." The man in purple said.

The town breathed a sigh of relief but they weren't out of trouble yet.

"There are more out there. Let's carry on with the discussion!" The man said with a smile.

The Living: 21
Axle the Beast
Master Kokiri 9
Pocket Asian
Kazumi
Kybyrian
Sasuke Uchiha
Illmatic
Icetomeetyou
Baysiderulez
Ninten*
Zack125
TheGreen
Meego7
Turo602
Keyshe
Green Goron
Link to Present
Epwna
Hazel
DracoMajora
Hero of Music

The Dead (2):
linksbro321 - Gorman (Vanilla Townie)
Zelda's_Child - Gyorg (Mafia Goon)

Day 2 Begins!
With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Last edited:
WTF... ok this night makes no sense... Mafia dies when its their turn to kill townie...

This is good news for us, but perplexing news all the same. What it appears to have happened is that our roleblocker (assuming there even is one) may have blocked the mafia from attacking, or they failed to get their PM In in time.... What this kill also tells us is, that there is in fact some form of 3rd party with a night kill ability. How else would a mafia die in the night?

WTF... ok this night makes no sense... Mafia dies when its their turn to kill townie...

This is good news for us, but perplexing news all the same. What it appears to have happened is that our roleblocker (assuming there even is one) may have blocked the mafia from attacking, or they failed to get their PM In in time.... What this kill also tells us is, that there is in fact some form of 3rd party with a night kill ability. How else would a mafia die in the night?
Or maybe there's another role that allows for people to avoid nightkills?

Funny thing about Zelda's_Child, though. After she quickly switched her vote to linksbro321, I automatically suspected her of being scum. Turns out my feeling was right.

And yes, by this we do know of another party. Question is, is this the vigilante or serial killer?
Perhaps there is another party, but the mafia roleblocker, if there is one, got to them. Or maybe they just didn't send in their nightkill choice.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Hmm, looks like a Vig/SK killed a goonie for us. At least that helps make up for our first lynch. Here's hoping we can lynch a scum today, eh?

EBWODP By the way, I still need to catch up. I blame my addiction to TVTropes for my lack of participation during Day 1. Hopefully I can overcome it.

Going by the description of the death, the killer was most likely the SK, not the Vigilante

Either way, glad one mafia member is down. Let's hope this second day goes much smoother than the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom