• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm just not going to post for awhile to let everyone get the game back on track. And if I see that people take back a couple votes I will come back (even though most pf you will say this won't help). @Dracomajora: Yo are 40% sure I'm mafia, I think you need more evidence. I'm still not mafia. If I get lynched all of you will feel bad that you killed a townie and a lot of people will say, "I knew it!"

EBWODP: pf = of sorry. (00000000000000000000000)
... there is no way to be 100% sure. And there will all ways be a 40% chance someone is wrong on their suspicious at this point in the game.
I learned my lesson no more random posts. The only thing that I found random was the "Maybe I should do something stupid" post and the paragraph I wrote with unnesasery accusations. If you can accept that it won't happen agian we could have this game back on track.
I've been fair, kind and very patient with you, this is the end of it. I'm done. You have either been right out ignoring posts, for what ever reason and have been acting innocent, flip flopping from being understanding, confused, argumentative, then back again to being understanding why people are suspicious of you. It's just sad, you are not as ignorant as you pretend to be. You say now, as you did before 15 posts of yours ago that you will quit the bad behavior. And you hadn't, you even had the clues where it was going to get you when Cucco got in trouble, you yourself even thought he looked bad. You didn't stop then. No you just got worse. Either you are Mafia, or a very, very, dangerous townie. One way or the other you have to go.

I tried to get discussions to look for other suspicious behavior and persons, but no you (and Bay) have confused everything by making all the talk come back to you, either as defense or accusations. No progress. All because or your posting behavior, you refused when evidence was in front of you that you should change, and when you got in trouble.

I looked back on to your posts since you say there is only one or two, knowing that I wouldn't find anything different about your spamy, disruptive, random posts. Guess what guys? There are a lot, and very few that have any real merit:

Here are some of the examples, your first post is about voting, and you say for your next several posts again and again flip-flopping that you are and aren't going to vote. No investigation, just talking about a quick rushed vote, on what? Nothing. You even say you have suspicions but never acted on it, or say what they are.

Here he encourages Cucco to try to get some one killed for the fun of it, then FOS him for trying to get people killed. Now this is really weird... mafia like even. It is like he set up Cucco...

Not caring to keep up on his own and looks for others to play for him?
Pointless short post,

Looking back over Link's posts seemed pointless since I knew I would find anything that would make him look better. But I did finds something that make him look even worse....

Check out this conversation between Cucco and Link. Notice that Link take Cucco mistakes seriously, FOS him on them, and doesn't let Cucco's excuse that he is new and will mistakes doesn't even fly? But when Link is the one making them? He thinks we should?

Vote: Linksbro
If you flip townie, it's real bad for us. You have made us waste most of day one because of you, you are the biggest threat to the town right now.( second is Bay, she should know better then messing up the game just because she wants out... it would hurt the game less if you just left on your own.) If mafia, you did a poor job hiding and surviving but wonderful on confusing us. I hope you will have learned from this and if you do join another game in the future that you will try to play smarter.

David

But you called me here...
... there is no way to be 100% sure. And there will all ways be a 40% chance someone is wrong on their suspicious at this point in the game.

I've been fair, kind and very patient with you, this is the end of it. I'm done. You have either been right out ignoring posts, for what ever reason and have been acting innocent, flip flopping from being understanding, confused, argumentative, then back again to being understanding why people are suspicious of you. It's just sad, you are not as ignorant as you pretend to be. You say now, as you did before 15 posts of yours ago that you will quit the bad behavior. And you hadn't, you even had the clues where it was going to get you when Cucco got in trouble, you yourself even thought he looked bad. You didn't stop then. No you just got worse. Either you are Mafia, or a very, very, dangerous townie. One way or the other you have to go.

I tried to get discussions to look for other suspicious behavior and persons, but no you (and Bay) have confused everything by making all the talk come back to you, either as defense or accusations. No progress. All because or your posting behavior, you refused when evidence was in front of you that you should change, and when you got in trouble.

I looked back on to your posts since you say there is only one or two, knowing that I wouldn't find anything different about your spamy, disruptive, random posts. Guess what guys? There are a lot, and very few that have any real merit:

Here are some of the examples, your first post is about voting, and you say for your next several posts again and again flip-flopping that you are and aren't going to vote. No investigation, just talking about a quick rushed vote, on what? Nothing. You even say you have suspicions but never acted on it, or say what they are.

Here he encourages Cucco to try to get some one killed for the fun of it, then FOS him for trying to get people killed. Now this is really weird... mafia like even. It is like he set up Cucco...

Not caring to keep up on his own and looks for others to play for him?
Pointless short post,

Looking back over Link's posts seemed pointless since I knew I would find anything that would make him look better. But I did finds something that make him look even worse....

Check out this conversation between Cucco and Link. Notice that Link take Cucco mistakes seriously, FOS him on them, and doesn't let Cucco's excuse that he is new and will mistakes doesn't even fly? But when Link is the one making them? He thinks we should?

Vote: Linksbro
If you flip townie, it's real bad for us. You have made us waste most of day one because of you, you are the biggest threat to the town right now.( second is Bay, she should know better then messing up the game just because she wants out... it would hurt the game less if you just left on your own.) If mafia, you did a poor job hiding and surviving but wonderful on confusing us. I hope you will have learned from this and if you do join another game in the future that you will try to play smarter.

Man... You beat me to the punch Keyshe. I was actually going to point out all of this evidence. Well, except for that conversation with Cucco Power. I noticed that before, but having it brought up in this context is very well done. I think that all of this proves that linksbro321 is a very dangerous townie (if he is at all...).

My vote for linksbro still stands.
@linksbro321: if you want to be un-accused, you have to act fast. From one player to another, if you want to play this game, you have to realize and understand that when you've messed up, you have to fix it immediately. If you don't, you are very vulnerable to anything and everything directed at you. You have what, 10 votes now? You're only two away from being lynched. If you want to stay in the game, change now!

Hero of Music said:
@linksbro321: if you want to be un-accused, you have to act fast. From one player to another, if you want to play this game, you have to realize and understand that when you've messed up, you have to fix it immediately. If you don't, you are very vulnerable to anything and everything directed at you. You have what, 10 votes now? You're only two away from being lynched. If you want to stay in the game, change now!
This. There are still plenty of people who haven't casted a vote in, 11 to be exact. There are always bandwagoners, and they will jump right on you to push through the day. However, if bandwagoners come, then there is a high chance that one of them is mafia, even if you are a mafioso. So if you're not a mafioso, through your innocence and death we will be one step closer to finding scum, if you are a part of the mafia, then we're one step closer to victory.

Well, excuseeeeeeeee me princess.
I didn't realize someone declared you judge and executioner of this game. Who are you to decide if and when the game is messed up? This game is based entirely on perspective and peoples activities. Its not his fault YOU and others CHOSE to hone in on his posts and debate with him for 10 pages. That was YOUR decision just as it was the OTHERS decisions as well. IF that constitutes a ****ed up game, well then maybe it is time to excuse myself.

The only time a game is messed up, is when cheating occurs... Seeing as none has occurred here (aside from that deleting post incident with dracomajora) this game is fine and dandy and on track, and having good discussion about who to lynch or who not to lynch is effective. You don't know my thought process and neither does anyone else here. You only know what I have elected to show you. Maybe there's alternative motives for wanting to die, maybe there isn't.

This kid, Linksbro, has tried everything to conform to your wishes. When you asked him to stop acting silly, intially he was intimidated and wanted out. Now hes grown a bit of a backbone and is fighting to stay in this game. This game puts people UNDER PRESSURE, and lots of silly things happen when people are put under pressure. Sometimes its a possible scum tell, other times its just the thoughts of being accused that hurt. Linkbro is trying. I say it doesn't hurt to give him one more day. Given how new he actually is... he could have a townie role that missed the NIGHT 0 deadline. I mean I certainly hope it wasn't one of our experienced players that FAILED to help their fellow townies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
He is new to internet mafia. The game he had played in the past was IRL mafia. I am assuming the card game version, where you really don't have to defend yourself. The environment in that type of game is totally different from a game like this one. IRL mafia you can see alot more of a person without 'saying' anything. You look mostly at body language and who has that 'guilty' look. Here we rely solely on text and that can be daunting for someone who isn't prepared to handle heavy accusations. I see his posts as a natural progression of an inexperienced forum mafia player... Which he is in fact inexperienced at internet mafia. He however is not new to the mafia game itself.

I still think that you guys should take me over him. I'm willing. And he still has the ability to learn from his mistakes, and I think he will. I also think he'd benefit by the experiance of getting a real taste of the game and become a more powerful player in future games.

As for Random Voting Keyshe... Someone who is 90% town gets votes...but someone with only a 50% chance of being mafia has no chance? that really doesnt make any sense logically.

We should be going for possible mafia suspects. The truth is, the majority of people feel that he is a townie and still think he should die. That is a mafia agenda. It only benefits them, not us. Axle's post was full of crap saying "they could be influenced by the mafia" That can only happen if the Mafia becomes the majority... WHICH HAPPENS IF WE KILL OFF TOWNIES. Our goal should always be to lynch mafia. Lynch the serial killer if there is one. or any other possible 3-party nightkilling roles.

I've offered myself up for a vote, but if that doesnt tickle your fancy, I suggest looking into Sasuke. He has been acting suspicious through the beginning. Using OBVIOUS attempts to confuse people. Not to mention he uses FALSE facts as evidence. He is clearly going for confusion, whereas Linksbro is meerly misguided. Linksbro could learn in a few rounds and become an asset to the town. However even after being called out on his lies Sasuke continues his ploy. My money says hes Sakon. And that guy cannot be up to ANY good.

Bay... how can you read this and come to the conclusion that he played IRL mafia? Unless you have been talking to Link and getting your information else where... If that is true, he should have clarified that himself, another mistake that added suspicion on himself. That is his fault he has to deal with the consequences and if he chooses to learn from them or not. Not ours to try and DE-CODE his posts. We are looking for mafia, they are trying to trick us, we can't change the rule just for him.

Now... your point about the 90% to 50% only make sense if you ignore all the points I've been saying. As I said, I get that you don't agree with the the concept of a dangerous townie, you can't ignoring that point all together. It's like you are pretending I haven't said anything about it. And that is an out right lie about it being a mafia tactic. I have said before, and I'll say it again Axle has done this before, when he was proven to be town in game 2. I have also used it when I was town in game 1. If it's only a mafia tactic then everyone who is voting for Link that thinks he is threat, are all scum and that what? 5? 6 people? More maybe? No the mafia wouldn't be that dumb to be all in the open like that, most likely a lot of the low posters are them.

If you feel that taking out Link is sooo bad, then why do you keep going on and on about that we should kill you when you've claimed to be townie? Contradiction much?

I will pay attention to Sasuke (and Axle,) but Link has gotten himself killed. He is a threat to eleven players, some may be Mafia, but not all. You are being just as bad Link, no worse because you know better then all this. Posting on and on about you should be killed, I want you to kill me. I wont leave unless I'm illuminated for legitimate reasons... shame on you Bay. You are really hurting the town.

/ignores axles hostile post.

Actually that post amused me greatly. Getting on the king's nerves is what I do best. tehe.
Axle's post isn't as hostile as it is frustrated at you ignoring facts. I have the same feelings. If he is the king, you are the queen.

Jo has shown equally as disruptive behavior as linksbro, so I frankly want her out too, but I think we should stick to linksbro right now since he has more votes for him at this time.

I'm starting to see how linksbro is suspicious now.Not only is he steering the game off course and making distractions,but in my book he still has a 40% chance of being Mafia.So by killing him we not only help get the game back on track,but maybe even kill a mafia.How about we lynch linksbro,and based on what his role is,decide weather to vote for Bayside or not.Killing linksbro will acually give us alot of suspects,and alot of places to start.Killing him will be very beneficial to the townies wheather he's mafia or not.(even more so if he is)So I say vote him.Though my suspiciouns on Axle still stand.
To be honest with some of the evidence Keyshe's posted, I'm started to not be so sure he might be townie, which only strengthens the advantages of lynching him (which was already a win-win situation). As for being suspicious of me, then good. Frankly you all should be suspicious of everyone, especially the skilled players, from the start of the game.

I didn't realize someone declared you judge and executioner of this game. Who are you to decide if and when the game is messed up? This game is based entirely on perspective and peoples activities. Its not his fault YOU and others CHOSE to hone in on his posts and debate with him for 10 pages. That was YOUR decision just as it was the OTHERS decisions as well. IF that constitutes a ****ed up game, well then maybe it is time to excuse myself.
You've made your own fair share of judgments too. Everyone is free to make judgments, that's the nature of this game, if you're a townie at least. Whether you agree with others' judgments or make your own is where the gameplay is.

The game isn't ****ed up in the sense of being ruined, unplayable, but in the sense that the Town has been put in jeopardy. And yes, you have contributed to, and even though I don't think you're necessarily Mafia, you've shown yourself to be dangerous as well by pushing baseless accusation and seeding chaos. Even worse than Linksbro, to be honest. I just want him dead since he already has more votes.

This kid, Linksbro, has tried everything to conform to your wishes. When you asked him to stop acting silly, intially he was intimidated and wanted out. Now hes grown a bit of a backbone and is fighting to stay in this game. This game puts people UNDER PRESSURE, and lots of silly things happen when people are put under pressure. Sometimes its a possible scum tell, other times its just the thoughts of being accused that hurt. Linkbro is trying. I say it doesn't hurt to give him one more day. Given how new he actually is... he could have a townie role that missed the NIGHT 0 deadline. I mean I certainly hope it wasn't one of our experienced players that FAILED to help their fellow townies.
No, he's done nothing. He's cast suspicion on others for certain things, then done them himself, and his behavior has gotten progressively worse. Just looking at Page 22 or so of the thread reveals another complete derailment of discussion as the players tried to explain things to him. He's hurting the Town, and exhibited self-contradicting behavior and just random chaotic posting AND voting.

Yes, people crack under pressure playing this game. But that cracking in itself is problematic. Either it'll show you to be scum, or it might just hurt the town. It's completely legit to vote someone off for cracking in just the wrong way. And clearly he never really wanted out, as he immediately changed him mind each and every time.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

The only time a game is messed up, is when cheating occurs... Seeing as none has occurred here (aside from that deleting post incident with dracomajora) this game is fine and dandy and on track, and having good discussion about who to lynch or who not to lynch is effective. You don't know my thought process and neither does anyone else here. You only know what I have elected to show you. Maybe there's alternative motives for wanting to die, maybe there isn't.

Patronizing me isn't going to help you Jo, you can't intimidate me that easily. You need better tactics. I'm sorry, but you have to know full well that if players don't play by the rules (cheating or just ignoring them) the game will get messed up, the days and game get derailed and little progress can take place. Too may people join these games and have no real intentions to really play. When there are no players, how can there be a game? Unless Link and you are both mafia all along and you don't really want to leave the game, then everything is fine. I do know it is part of the game for townies to mess up and get tricked, but it's another when they refuse to learn to play. The biggest part that is bad, is if he is townie and isn't take responsibility for his part in his lynching. (That is messing up the game, and he has acted like that again and again.)

Link has chosen to either to not learn how to play, and refuses to change, or he isn't that innocent after all. If he was intimidated or got frustrated them that's too bad, he has to learn how to deal with it or not join these types of games. I did. They aren't for everyone, especially the faint of heart. And Link has proven himself that he has all along knew what is wrong and refuses to change, in his own words. It is funny you are still going on about his potential of a power townie role, when you have said your self they are useless. And that you are ignoring that he has said he doesn't have one, if you think he is lying about that. What else can he be lying about Jo? Hmm?

I certainly hope it wasn't one of our experienced players that FAILED to help their fellow townies.
Well Jo if you are townie, that that might be you. Since you have been messing around with us all game, about you wanting to leave by being killed legitimately. Then you would have been wasting our time, and lynch. Also if you are mafia, your suppose to be helping your team, not trying to take off.

I certainly hope you too are ignoring certain aspects of MY post as to not reveal the vital information I continue to feed you. My posts are far from meaningless... You just have to look BEYOND the text.

EBWODP: you've said it several times, I am a smart mafia player. Why would I act any different otherwise.

I certainly hope you too are ignoring certain aspects of MY post as to not reveal the vital information I continue to feed you. My posts are far from meaningless... You just have to look BEYOND the text.
So you're intentionally filling your post with meaningless text and putting in hidden meanings?

EBWODP: you've said it several times, I am a smart mafia player. Why would I act any different otherwise.
So you're intentionally playing a stupid Townie?

I totally agree with BSR. I don't know what you guys want linksbro to say. He's trying hard to defend himself. You guys tell him to find more evidence and accuse others, then when he accuses others you say its "hes accusing his accusers" and that's a scum tell. I don't think anything he would have said would have gotten you guys to unvote. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of voters are mafia.

Bay... how can you read this and come to the conclusion that he played IRL mafia? Unless you have been talking to Link and getting your information else where... If that is true, he should have clarified that himself, another mistake that added suspicion on himself. That is his fault he has to deal with the consequences and if he chooses to learn from them or not. Not ours to try and DE-CODE his posts. We are looking for mafia, they are trying to trick us, we can't change the rule just for him.

He clearly says that his mafia experience is IRL only, with this post. This is his first time playing internet mafia

I'm surprised with your vote for linksbro, and to be honest I think it's suspicious. At first you were defending the town voting for him and now you've flipped and are voting for him yourself.
It's likely the godfather is telling the mafia to put in the final votes on linksbro so he gets lynched, since he can only get lynched with 12 votes and not a majority vote. So because of that I think Keyshe and dracomajora are suspicious.
linksbro pretty much has no chance now, but I'm interested to see where the final vote comes from...

FoS: Keyshe, Dracomajora

EBWODP

Above, in the second sentence of the last paragraph, I meant to say "At first you were defending him and now you've flipped and are voting for him yourself"

I totally agree with BSR. I don't know what you guys want linksbro to say. He's trying hard to defend himself. You guys tell him to find more evidence and accuse others, then when he accuses others you say its "hes accusing his accusers" and that's a scum tell. I don't think anything he would have said would have gotten you guys to unvote. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of voters are mafia.
You... do realize that Jo's posting habits are nothing short of bat**** crazy right? Are you sure you want to associate with that?

You're also mixing up recommendations and accusations given to him by different players, I believe, and assuming they're all by the same people. I'd go back and read because a LOT of people have accused him and given him recommendations at different times.

If the majority of voters are Mafia then they are idiots, because that's bad tactics. Also, the notion that all the people against him are Mafia is both paranoid and ignorant. Have you even read the arguments I or others have given against him? They're logical whether you agree with them or not.

At first you were defending him and now you've flipped and are voting for him yourself
I don't really recall her defending him so much as acknowledging the possibility of him being innocent, but that's a moot point. Clearly his insane attitude has accelerated. Have you been reading his posts? And she also clearly went over his posts and found some other chilling facts about his behavior, including that he's accused people for doing what he's doing RIGHT NOW, indicating he knows what he's doing wrong and doesn't care.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Din Akera has dropped out. Ninten* will be replacing her.

----
Tally:

Linksbro321: 10 (Axle the Beast, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Turo602, Sasuke Uchiha, Keyshe)
Baysiderulez: 2 (Pocket Asian, Zelda's_Child)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Baysiderulez)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, Kazumi, Illmatic, Icetomeetyou, Ninten*, Zack125, Meego7, Green Goron, DracoMajora, Linksbro321

Takes 12 votes to lynch.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

He clearly says that his mafia experience is IRL only, with this post. This is his first time playing internet mafia

I'm surprised with your vote for linksbro, and to be honest I think it's suspicious. At first you were defending the town voting for him and now you've flipped and are voting for him yourself.
It's likely the godfather is telling the mafia to put in the final votes on linksbro so he gets lynched, since he can only get lynched with 12 votes and not a majority vote. So because of that I think Keyshe and dracomajora are suspicious.
linksbro pretty much has no chance now, but I'm interested to see where the final vote comes from...

FoS: Keyshe, Dracomajora

EBWODP

Above, in the second sentence of the last paragraph, I meant to say "At first you were defending him and now you've flipped and are voting for him yourself"
Ah, I see I missed that part of the post. Do remember is his first post about him not being new to mafia, that wasn't clear, he himself said he wasn't new and didn't clarify in that post. Not all my fault I didn't see every word in his later posts right, but it is my mistake. But if you are really paying attention you see I clearly didn't know or see that part in his later by what I said.

I'm surprised that you are surprised at my vote, you must have not been reading my posts.
At first you were defending the town voting
you were defending him
Both are true Illmatic, you need to re-read my posts. I said over an over that I can see why he his being voted on, and that I some what agree with taking out dangerous townies, but in many of the same posts I also did say he could be innocent. As well that maybe we should be discussing other things and look for other mafia. But never very strongly defended him, mostly had to try to explain things to Link, and Bay as well as you too. If you go back it got less and less the more he... ignored posts and got worse and worse. If you also try to take the time to really read my post I also found evidence that make him no look not as innocent of not being mafia. You'll see I'm not so sure he is townie in my voting post.

So if you are going to be suspicious of me fine, but it would be better if it was a solid, real reason. I am fully aware how you and Bay both feel and about Link innocents, of being both a townie and a danger. And the voters thinking and actions about the voting, if that make us suspicious to you, fine. Maybe good even, but don't ignore the fact (like Bay was) that voting off dangerous townies has been done before, by townies. Go read over Mafia 1 and 2.

Sure lets go with that....

This song makes me sad about my brother leaving, yet somehow I see some relevance here.
Spam.

EBWODP: The vote count is 11 Viral , Dracomajora has a little vote here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom