• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Love It? Hate It? Love-Hate?

What do you think of Majora's Mask?

• Loved it all the way through!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hated it!

• It was a bit discouraging but I got through it so I enjoyed it.

• Love-Hate

• I haven't played it yet

• Total voters

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
This is interesting because I am currently on my first playthrough. At first I hated it for it's lack of action after the first 3-day cycle and before Woodfall Temple, but now I relish every second playing the masterpiece that is Majora's Mask.

I'm somewhere in the middle of love and hate. I enjoyed it and I'm glad I played it, BUT I also think the fanbase talks about how great it is a bit too much. It's in my top 10, but not my top 5.

P

Pheal

MM was wonderful. The game was so atmospheric and emotional. Being Young Link the whole time just made me appreciate how awesome Link is, even at 12yo. The time limit was irrelevant, as their was the Inverted Song of Time. Brilliance.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Majora's Mask, to me, was a bit disappointing compared to other Zelda games I played, but it was still a great game, and I enjoyed playing it. The game style just wasn't for me in this case. There wasn't enough focus on the plot of the game, the game was too short, and there weren't many new innovative items. There were new masks, but most of these were just a one time use to get a piece of heart or something similar. I honestly would have liked the game much, much more if once we got inside the Moon, there was an entire new world and new dungeons, but we get a plain inside of the Moon, which I feel was lazily done. Even though I say many negative things about this game, Majora's Mask was a great game, and I thoroughly enjoyed play it.

L

Link22647

I got Majoras Mask from the virtual consle. So I have it for Wii. I don't like the way you save in the game. The game has a lot of glitches. Just in the begining of the game I got a lot of stuff that I wasn't supposed to yet, using glitches. It's hard to get used to the controls with the classic controller. I haven't played it much yet, but it seems pretty fun so far.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
This game has so much mystery & darkness to it. You have all of the characters involved in everything, rather than having background characters that tell u where to go or repeat themselves if u talk to them. I felt these were real people I needed to save, rather than people that are blissfully unaware of the evil in Hyrule. This was definetly an awesome game! There's just one thing I hate about it: Great Bay Temple. That place is the only reason why I havent done a 100% completion on the game; the stray fairies, the water currents, the boss, I dislike it to the point I almost cant enjoy the game. In my eyes, MM is a awesome game, execpt for that one temple.

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
I think it is absolutely amazing!! A real masterpiece!
I loved everything about MM - the soundtrack, the artwork, the story, the characters and their personalities, the three day system, the temples, the fact that the ending almost made me cry, the creepy atmosphere to it and the tense moments! :) <3

W

water16dragon

Majora Mask was an awesome game :D but now people are ruining it by putting BEN comments -_-

I haven't played this one since it first came out but I do remember it being pretty cool but not enjoying it quite as much as OoT. I loved the Clock Town and I can still remember that Clock Town theme to this day. I hope they make the 3DS remake soon since like I said haven't played it in years.

Welp this finally won the mental struggle as to which Zelda game was my favorite. I really liked everything it had to offer! It didn't bother me that the dungeons were limited since the side quests were pretty darn fun, and added a great deal more to the setting of Termina than any dungeon could. The crazy amount of masks were fun to use as well.

Personally, I never really cared for the 3 day cycle but I have gradually gotten used to it. Another thing I don't like is the save feature/how you save. It just sucks.

MM was awesome. It was challenging so it wasn't over in 5 hours, there were tons of items and side quests, it had its own original twist added onto the series, and it was just fun to goof off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom