• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Locked In: A ZD Fan Fiction

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Chapter 9 ~ Huklebot’s Revenge (Part 1)

~Scene 1~

“It’s awful stormy out today, thunder and heavy rain,” I said, peeking out of the window in Snow’s kitchen. “Did you do this?”
“I only control the blizzards around here, girl,” Snow sighed.
Suddenly, there was the sound of a storm siren...getting louder...and louder.
“Holy, ****, we never get those around here,” Snow said, when suddenly there was a bang at the door.
“Open up! Now!” a loud, booming voice shouted. Snow ran over to the door and opened it.
“...King?” she said, staring at him with a puzzled expression.
“Accessing data...Profile: Snow Queen.” he said, staring directly into Snow’s cold eyes.
“What the hell,” she sighed, unsure of what to do next.
“Snow Queen. Blond hair, blue eyes...must DEFEAT.”
Suddenly, King’s eyes grew red and laser’s shot at Snow. She ducked for cover and hid behind her Waluigi statue.
“Ari! Hepl me!” she screamed as King blew off the head of Waluigi. “MY ICE BABY!” she cried.
“Must defeat...” the King said, coming closer to Snow behind the Waluigi statue.
Quickly, I ran to my bedroom and pulled a gun out from under the bed. I ran back downstairs and the King was holding Snow by her neck.
“Mission...accom...” he began, as I shot at him. I hit his side, but the bullet just fell to the ground.
“SNOW!!!” I yelled, grabbing her out of King’s grasp.
“Abort! Abort!” the King yelled, leaving the scene.
“What the hell was that all about,” Snow asked. I shrugged.
“I don’t know man. Maybe we should go around town and ask everyone if King’s okay,” I suggested.

~Scene 2~

“Dude, the King disappeared!” Mezlo exclaimed as we stood in his front yard having a town meeting.
“He came to my house on crack or something and almost killed me,” Lemmy said.
“Yeah, same here,” Leaf Leaf replied.
“What should we do?” Mezlo asked.
“Well, we should talk to the officials and see what they think,” Snow replied.
“Oh, I hope he’s alright! We can’t run the kingdom without him. What are we gonna do? WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WE’RE ALL DOOMED!” Canary cried.
“Girl, calm down, no need to get all frazzled,” Snow sighed.
“Okay, I’m calling Rep...” Mezlo said, holding the phone up to his ear. “...It went to voice mail.”
“AHHHH!” Canary shrieked. “WHAT IF THEY DIEDDDD?”
“Oh wait, he’s calling back, “Mezlo said, answering the phone. “Hello? ...No way! ...Are Seth and Batman alright? How are you? ...We’ll be there in just a sec.” Mezlo hung up the phone and put his hands on his hips.
“Everyone,” he began. “We got another robot problem.”

~Scene 3~

“Can we not fight robots anymore? I feel like that’s all we do around here,” Seth complained as everyone stood in the meeting room of the castle. The King was nowhere to be found.
“Yeah, man. I wanna fight like a dragon or some ****,” Rep replied. “Robots are for the weak.”
“Come on, guys, we need to get serious. What exactly happened to King?” Canary asked.
“This morning, King came into my room and told me that he sensed something was wrong,” Batman explained. “So he put all of us on guard duty for longer hours.”
“I mean, we are the King’s *****es after all,” Rep joked.
“Anyways,” Batman continued. “As soon as we knew it, we were being attacked by the King himself. But then Seth noticed something...”
“The real King was being kidnapped!” Seth exclaimed. “I saw another King look-a-like stuffing him into a huge trunk and throwing him in the back of a wagon. I tried to stop it, but the main King look-a-like we were fighting off in the castle wouldn’t let us out for nothing.”
“Until I pulled a gun on him,” Rep chuckled.
“He doesn’t seem very fond of that weapon,” I said.
“I know. So I pulled out the supply from the royal storage room. Everyone take two, please.” Rep said, bringing out a large container of guns.
“Now, everyone, I have formulated a plan,” Seth began. “We will distract the two Huklebot’s...and then attack!”
Everyone nodded.
“What will be the distraction?” I asked.
“Everyone, say hello to our little friend,” Seth said, opening a curtain to reveal Pendio sitting on a stool playing guitar and whistling.
“Yup, we got this,” Lexy said. “But could we get Link to do back up on ocarina?”
“Lexy, let’s not start this,” Rep said with a laugh.
She sighed and replied, “You know you think it would be a genius tactic.”

~Scene 4~

“Alright, the robots are hiding in the well next to Snow Queen’s castle,” Seth said into the walke-talke as everyone hid somewhere in the mountain’s forest.
“Pendio, go to the Echo cave and start the song!” Seth commanded.
Everyone listening to the pleasant tune coming from the cave. Everyone listened with delight, but stayed focused.
“Everyone remain in your places!” Rep said.
Rep, Seth, and Batman were closest to the well to watch the magic happen. Suddenly, they heard something coming from the bottom of the well.
“Accessing...emotions.” they heard a voice say.
“There they are! Shhh...QUIET!” Rep whispered.
“Emotions. Happiness. Wonder. Content.” one of the two Huklebot’s said. They began going towards the Echo cave, which Snow and I were guarding.
“Go, Batman!” Seth yelled. Batman ran out from behind the tree and grabbed his lasso. He rounded up the rancid robots. Sadly, their capture was short-lived.
“Intruder! Intruder!” the Huklebot’s yelled, breaking Batman’s lasso.
“****!” he yelled, pulling out a a small knife and going for the Huklebot’s. Rep and Seth ran out to help their friend.
“Get your gun, Batman! That’s their weakness!” Rep shouted. Batman pulled out his gun and shot at one of the Huklebot’s as Rep shot at the other. Seth acted as defense and protected Rep and Batman from the Huklebot’s laser attack.
“Ack!” Seth yelled as one of the Huklebot’s grabbed him with it’s long arm.
“Invincibilty. Indestructibility.” The Huklebot said.
Suddenly, the other Huklebot grabbed Rep and Batman. The three of them struggled, feeling hopeless.
“How the hell do we always get in these crazy situations?” Batman said to Rep.
“I don’t know. Ask the girl who writes these ****ing stories,” Rep replied.
As the Huklebot’s were busy torturing Seth, Rep, and Batman, Snow Queen and I ventured into the trecherous well.
“It’s icky down here!” she complained.
“We’ll get out of here soon, we just have to find the King!” I said.
“Hepl!” a voice suddenly shouted from deep within the well. “Hepl!”
“I think that’s him!” I exclaimed as Snow and I began running faster. We made it to the end of the tunnel.
“Intruder. Must destroy.” a voice suddenly said in the dark.
“Oh, ****.”

~To Be Continued~

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm glad I finally caught up. It's very entertaining. xD Are you planning a lengthy story arc or are you just focusing on short chronicles like these?

I like to write chronicles, it's my favorite method of writing a story. I feel like it gives me more freedom and it allows me to cover a lot of different and silly situations. XD

I am thinking about ending with a lengthy arc. But I'm not sure yet.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Once again, another thank you to my readers! Your feedback is much appreciated! Things are gonna get a little intense with the upcoming chapters. Just a warning. ;)

Chapter 10 ~ Huklebot’s Revenge (Part 2)

~Scene 4 (cont.)~

“Oh ****.” Snow whispered as a pair of growing red eyes appeared in the darkness of the well.
“Must...destroy!” it said.
“There’s three of them?” I said.
“Get ready,” Snow said as her fists turned into ice crystals. She shot at the third Huklebot. He dodged her attacks effortlessly.
“I got this,” I said, shooting at the despicable dumb-bot with my gun.
“Retreat! Retreat!” it began to shout. “Error! Error!”
The Huklebot began spinning around like it was about to self-destruct.
“CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Suddenly, a wild Charizard appeared. It spit it’s hot fiery breath towards the Huklebot.
“Error! Huklebot ver. 3.0! Melt! Heat! Detected! Loss of...Power.” The Huklebot turned into a pile of steaming junk. The Charizard then shrunk down to the size of a small gum ball.
“Hello, Ari and Snow, I am Little Gumball.” it said.
“Aren’t you a Ditto? You sure do look like one. And you were able to become a Charizard!” I exclaimed.
“No, I am not a Ditto, I am...Little Gumball!” Little Gumball shouted.
“Can I call you Gummy?” I asked excitedly.
“No you can not,” Gumball replied.
“Hepl!” a voice shouted.
“Oh! I almost forgot about King!” I shouted as I started running through the darkness. Snow and Gumball followed anxiously.

~Scene 5~

Meanwhile, Seth, Rep, and Batman were still struggling.
“We’re the ****ing strongest around here, why can’t we defeat them already!?” Rep complained, trying to get out of one of the two Huklebot’s grip.
“HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!”
Suddenly, the three men were free. The Huklebot’s dropped to the ground.
“Everybody, stand back!” a voice commanded. Rep, Seth, and Batman ran behind some trees. The two Huklebot’s began to glow a vibrant yellow.
“Self-destruct will begin in...3...2...1...”
The Huklebot’s exploded, and a huge cloud of smoke filled the forest. No one could see anything.
“Seth, Batman, where are you?” Rep coughed, trying to navigate through the smoke.
“Thanks to me, you all are alive and well!” a voice said as the smoke cleared. Rep found Seth and Batman and a figure with piercing red eyes appeared before them. And no, it wasn’t another Huklebot.
“PANCAKE SAMURAI!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????” Seth, Rep, and Batman all made a ‘umu’ face.
Pancake Samurai was the royal chef who cooked breakfast for all of those who worked at the castle. He was also a very skilled swordsman.
“I told you guys to call me Keiko...” he groaned.
“Okay, whatever. Keiko.” Rep said. “The King and I told you to stay in the kitchen. Now go back to the castle or you’ll be punished! Or even worse...BANNED.”
“I ain’t getting banned again, **** that ****,” Keiko replied. He used teleport magic to return to the castle.
“Phew, I’m glad that’s over,” Seth sighed with relief. “Where are Snow and Ari?”
“They went down into the well,” Batman replied. “Do you think we should go down there and see if they’re alright?”
“No, I’m sure they’re fine.” Rep said. “Let’s gather everyone up here and go back to the castle and force Keiko to make pancakes for us.”
“Sounds good to me.” Batman laughed.
Rep gathered everyone in the forest to head back to the castle for a delightful breakfast at six o’clock in the evening.

~Scene 6~

“We’re getting closer! Hurry!” I yelled as Snow, Gumball, and I ran deeper and deeper into the pitch black well.
“It’s so yucky in here,” Snow whinned.
“We’ll be out of here soon,” I said.
“Hepl!”
“We’re coming, King!” I shouted.
We finally saw the flicker of torches up ahead. But it only signified a dead-end.
“Hepl!”
The three of us tried to catch our breath.
“King! Where are you?” I shouted.
“Hepl! I’m back here!” he shouted.
“Hey, you know what I think?” Gumball said. “I think he’s behind this wall.”
Snow and I both looked at the wall where the two torches hung.
“Oh, I should’ve known,” Snow sighed. “I mean, it’s such an obvious puzzle.”
Snow removed the torch on the left side. “Okay, then it’s the other one.”
She removed the right torch now and the wall spun around to reveal the King, chained to another set of two torches.
“King! What the hell happened?” I exclaimed as we tried to help him out. Gumball turned into a Charizard and melted the chains. He was free.
“Thank you,” he said to her. “Well, I was captured by the evil Huklebot’s that I created when I was still a prince. Making robot’s was a hobby of mine.”
“So why did they capture you?” I asked.
“I programmed them to capture this threatening creature that had been tormenting the kingdom for years. But this cunning bastard...he turned my creations against me. So the fact that the Huklebot’s have appeared again tells me that...” King explained.
“It’s still here.” Snow finished for him.
“What is it exactly?” I asked.
“I’m actually not sure...” King said. “It’s actually a very mysterious being...it’s almost demon-like. You can’t see it...but you know it’s there.”
Everyone got chill down their spines.
“Well, let’s go back to the castle now,” King said. “Thanks for releasing me from that prison. It was dreadfully smelly down here.”
“I bet,” Snow commented. “Let’s get out of this ****ing hole.”

~Scene 7~

“Now that I am back on my throne, where I belong,” King began, sitting in the royal dining room with everyone. “I demand that everyone enjoy this wonderful pancake buffet that Keiko and his wife Annie have prepared!”
Keiko and his beautiful wife Annie pulled off the table cover to reveal a splendid and delicious looking variety of pancakes. There were buttermilk, strawberry, and even chocolate chip pancakes.
“Everyone...Bon appetite!” King cheered. “Enjoy!”
“Everyone better enjoy,” Keiko said under his breath. “I worked for two ****ing hours on this meal. And they wanna call me Pancake? My name is Ayano Keiko! And I am the ROYAL CHEF!”
Annie gave her husband a hug. “And I love you for it.”
“And if you don’t shut up, you’re getting banned again.” Rep said, chowing down on some pancakes smothered in syrup. Keiko grew hot with anger.
“Whatever. I got some pancakes to eat.” he said, stuffing a whole pancake in his mouth.
“These pancakes smell excellent. Wouldn’t you agree?” a voice said suddenly behind me as I stood in line at the buffet. I turned around. It was Pendio.
“Oh! Yes, they do smell good,” I giggled. “I’m definitely gonna grab at least three chocolate chip pancakes.”
“Wow, someone’s hungry!” Pendio laughed.
“Well, after exploring a well for like an hour, you’d be pretty hungry too!” I told him.
“Did you wanna...sit next to me at the royal dining table?” Pendio asked, suddenly.
I did a double take. “What?” I said.
“I want you to sit next to me at the royal table...so we could maybe...talk about sea otters...and other stuff?” Pendio explained, turning a very light shade of purple.
“Of course!” I responded, grabbing a stack of chocolate chip pancakes and a cup of butter. We headed to the fancy dining room table.
For the rest of the night, everyone gobbled and filled their tummies with fluffy and buttery pancakes. After the last pancake on the buffet had been eaten, everyone sat back in their chairs with content and happiness.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I like the parts where people make umu faces. this is pretty entertaining, not gonna lie. still waiting for myself to kick ass & platonically marry batman :bubsy:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Chapter 11 ~ The Bridge Troll

~Scene 1~

“I’m so annoyed at King right now,” Snow complained as me, her, Mezlo, and Pendio traveled through the rough mountain terrain of Huklebery Mountain.
“Yeah, I can’t believe he wants us to find this ‘Lens of Truth’.” I sighed, hiking up the steep hill.
“It’s like an impossible task. We’re not even sure if it exists.” Mezlo added.
“Well, let’s just get it over with,” Pendio said.
It was getting rather chilly, so Mezlo used some of his fire magic to warm the crew.
“Mezlo, I’m allergic to fire!!! STOP!” Snow shrieked, hiding behind me.
“What? Are you gonna melt, Snow?” Mezlo chuckled.
Snow made a ‘uwu’ face. “Ari will protect me...” she said quietly. Pendio glared at her with jealousy.
Strike 1.

~Scene 2~

“There it is! There’s the bridge King was telling us about!” Mezlo shouted as we finally made it to the top of the mountain. We gazed at the long, wooden bridge swinging in the wind. We were unable to see what was beyond because of the thick fog.
“The Lens of Truth should be straight across the bridge,” I said.
“What does King need it for again?” Pendio asked.
“To see the unseen. Apparently there’s this invisible creature wreaking havoc across the land of Huklebery.” Snow explained.
The four of us stopped at the beginning of the bridge. It creaked and cracked, and some of the pieces were gone.
“Are you sure we should be doing this?’ I sighed.
“We came all this way, there’s no turning back.” Pendio said. He took one step onto the bridge, when suddenly a furry troll appeared before them.
“Ack! Pendio!” I yelled, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him back.
“Who goes there?!” the troll yelled. Nobody knew what to say.
“Who dare crosses the legendary Huklebery Bridge?!” the troll asked angrily.
Everyone took a good look at the troll. There was something slightly off about him.
“Hey...do I know you?” Mezlo asked.
“Who DARE crosses the legend,” the troll began again, when he was suddenly interrupted.
“I think the question is...who are you?” Snow asked. “I really think I’ve seen you before.”
“You have not seen me! Er...I mean,” the troll said in a normal, no-troll voice. “....I am the bridge troll! Keeping outsiders away from the legendary Lens of Truth!”
“Dude, you just ****ed it up. I know who you are. Your voice is so distinct.” Mezlo sighed, putting his palm to his face.
“I am nothing but a mere bridge troll!” the troll said.
“...Rep? Is that you under that fake wig and beard?” Pendio observed, stepping closer to him. He grabbed the trolls beard and yanked it. It was fake. The troll pushed Pendio away as the fake beard snapped back on.
“Ouch! Don’t touch me!” the troll whined.
“Why are you dressing up like a troll and scaring people?” I asked.
He ignored me. “You may pass, but only if you answer these three questions.” he said. “WHAT...is your name?”
“Rep, you know who we are, give it up already,” Mezlo sighed.
“WHAT...is your name?” he repeated.
“Just say your names guys and get it over with,” I whispered to everyone.
“Snow,” Snow huffed.
“Mezlo,” Mezlo sighed.
“Ari,” I said.
“Pendio!” Pendio cheered.
“Next question. WHAT...is your quest?” the “troll” asked.
“Our quest it to find the Lens of Truth!” I exclaimed.
“Tell me the purpose of this...Lens of Nudes,” the troll said, interested.
“EW, I said Lens of Truth,” I shouted.
“Okay, okay, what is the purpose of the Lens of Truth?”
“To see the unseen!” I said.
“In order to defeat evil!” Pendio added.
“Last question. WHAT...is your favorite color?”
“What kind of questions are these?” Mezlo laughed.
“Do not answer my question with a question! I will ask this once more, or else you may not cross,” the troll groaned. “WHAT...is your favorite color?”
“Red,” Mezlo sighed.
“Blue!” Snow exclaimed.
“Green,” Pendio and I said at the same time. We looked at each other smiling, and turned away real quick. I could feel myself turning red.
“But Ari....you’re supposed to like blue like me...” Snow sighed. Pendio gave a tiny, uncomfortable laugh.
Strike 2.

~Scene 3~

“Thank Din that’s over with. Now we can get our hands on the Lens of Truth!” I cheered.
“There it is! I see a treasure chest on that rock,” Mezlo noticed. Everyone ran over to the unopened chest.
“Who wants to do the honors?’ I asked the crew.
“I’ll do it,” Snow said, opening the chest with a wide grin on her face. A bright light came out of the chest as she lifted the top.
“Snow Queen received the Lens of Truth! This item can be used to see invisible objects. Equip it with (C).” a voice yelled out of nowhere.
“What the hell was that,” Mezlo said. Pendio and I shrugged our shoulders. Everyone headed back to the Huklebery castle, with no interruptions from furry bridge trolls.

~Scene 4~

“You guys did it! Thank you so much!” King said with a wide grin on his face.
“It wasn’t too hard. The only obstacle was Rep pretending to be a bridge troll. In a very tacky costume, I might add.” Mezlo explained.
“What are you guys talking about?” Rep said, coming into the castle from his royal bedroom.
“Rep, why are you going around being a troll when you clearly have a castle to be guarding?’ Snow asked with a long sigh.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Rep replied.
“He’s just jealous that he can’t go out on adventures like we can,” I whispered to Pendio with a laugh.
“What was that, Ari?” Rep said.
“Nothing,” I said with a smirk on my face.
“No, I heard you, I just want you to say it to my face,” Rep demanded.
“I don’t think I will, TROLL.”
“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” everyone in the castle hollered, preparing to watch an epic showdown between me and Rep.
“You’re the troll. I’m a very desirable, handsome individual,” Rep boasted.
“We’re all trolls...” Mezlo said to himself.
“I wish to have a royal duel against Ari! King!” Rep began. “...Bring out the Yu Gi Oh cards.”
“But I don’t know how to play Yu Gi Oh...” I said, about to cry.
“NO BBY DON’T CRY!!!!” Snow exclaimed, grabbing me and squeezing me tightly.
Strike 3.
Suddenly, all I was quiet. Everyone looked at Pendio, quietly observing the events in the background.
“...” he began to speak.
“Yes?” I asked him.
“If you cry, I will cry.” he spoke. “Because I....have very strong feelings for you. And I’ve had them for a long time, now.”
I turned a deep shade of red. My heart literally exploded in my chest.
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PENDIO AND ARI THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! <3” the entire castle screeched, so loud that it shook the entire Huklebery Kingdom.
“I thought you were with Snow...though.” Pendio said, looking at his feet and turning a light shade of purple.
“No! No! She’s my best friend, that’s all,” I replied with a laugh.
“Oh...Okay!” Pendio said, with a smile. He held his hand out to me, and I took it.
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3” the kingdom exclaimed.
“I don’t need this lovey-dovey ****, I’m out,” Rep said, going back to his bedroom and slamming the door. “Where’s Seth when you need him? Ahh...how my heart yearns for him.”
For the rest of the night, everyone partied and celebrated the new pairing as King sat on his throne examining the Lens of Truth.
“Yes...with this...we’re one step closer to stopping this creature.” King said to himself. Rep came back into the room after everyone had paraded outside.
“Hey...thanks for covering for me,” Rep said to him.
“Well...I wanted to make it more challenging for them...and I needed a troll, so...” the King explained. Rep nodded.
“Yup. It was fun. Good night!” Rep said, going back to his bedroom.
The King went back to viewing his precious treasure.
“...I should probably jump on this Pendario ship.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom