• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Locations From Past Games That You Think Should Return in Zelda Wii

Place I'd love to see most is Ikana from Majora's Mask, but I really don't think Zelda Wii is going to be related to MM or Termina at all. I could also talk about the Dark World, but I don't think it'll be related to ALttP either, so I'll talk about something else...

I like Kaz's suggestion: Faron Woods. I also would like to see a "true" Death Mountain, and by that I mean not some happy mountain of the Gorons, but an actual death mountain. Some dangerous fricken' mountain, you know?

I'd kind of like to see the Desert of Mystery from ALttP. Yeah, the Gerudo Desert is fine and dandy, but I'd like to see an expansion on the deserts and no longer see them strictly tied to the Gerudo. I would also enjoy Snowpeak to come back. Zelda rarely gets proper snow areas, so it'd be nice if they made a new Snowpeak area that is much larger and includes nice snowfields, snowy forests, as well as the mountain of course. :)

Hyrule Castle. Seems like we rarely get to actually see Hyrule Castle. Only four game in the entire series actually let you go inside, and for two of them it's the final dungeon. Perhaps an expansion on Hyrule Castle and Hyrule Castle Town that is much larger and more friendly?

I can think of lots of kinds of places I'd love to see, but these are the only ones that come to mind that we've seen before.

B

Biggoron

I would like to see Death Mountain. I enjoy the gorons and I enjoy the Death Mountain temple.
Another thing I would like to see is more complex town like in MM. The castle town in TP wasn't the greatest and I think that they could have improved it.

I would almost guarantee you that there will be a forest, because in all of the Wii, gamecube, and N64 zelda games started in a forest. That is also where the first temple was.

G

gordonbishop

Definitely Kokiri Forest and Gerudo Desert, but more than that, I just want to see more people. I've always felt like Hyrule Field was really desolate and depressing. I think it'd be cool to see small little campgrounds here and there, and have the ability to help or play with the people there.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I swear I thought that I replied to a thread like this already... Ah well.

I would like for Kakariko Village to return in Zelda Wii, but I don't want it to look like it did in TP. I want it to look like it did in ALttP and OoT; a lot livelier (spelling?) and with more people and things to do in it. I also would like for the Castle Marketplace to return, but I would like for it be a bit more like how Clocktown was in MM. I want for there to be more people to interact with and to be able to learn more about them, thus letting the player feel more close to them. Another place, or at least someplace like it, would be the Deku Palace. I want for there to be a place for the Dekus to live in Zelda Wii like how the Gorons and Zoras have had a place to live like in previous games.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
I don't think exact places should turn up like Clock Town or Termina ect. If they do, it should be a different version, or even better, how each of the places started out! The Temple of Time seems so old, It probably wouldn't be out of place, depending on how much time ago in the series they make it. They should definatly brink back zoras, gorons, ect. They're a part of what makes the series what it is.

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I think that they should add the Gerudo Thieves Hideout. Sneaking around, silently taking out guards, fighting ferocious half-dressed females! xD Great level!!

L

lemsklex

I too would like to see Clock Town again. It was such an exciting town with all the different quests and mini-games. Also, the characters felt so real, the way they were only at a certain place at a certain time and only on certain days. It all felt real and exciting to me. I hope Skyward Sword has something similar!

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I think a Lost Woods that you could actually explore instead of going through tunnels in a certain order would be nice.
And a Hyrule Field that's not completely empty and flat. Perhaps they could throw in a few random shops like in the original LoZ.
And a fairly large Castle Town/Market where you can interact with everyone and visit lots of homes/shops/other buildings. Bonus points if there's an underground. That'd be pretty sweet. No idea what they'd put there...Just a thought. :]
And also several mini dungeons like the hidden caves in Twilight Princess where you could find heart pieces and things like that.

T

thedarkestlink

for me, lake hylia is an essential in any zelda game. i view it as a peaceful place, and even though there are enemies located there, it almost feels like a place where i can get away from all the evil that envelopes hyrule and take a breather. I even enjoyed just lookin at the sunrise and sunset and listening to the music in TP's lake hylia. Another location i would love to see included is Gerudo fortress. I love the middle eastern feeling that it had in OOT along with its music. I also found it to be a difficult aspect of the game with all the sneeking around and somewhat difficult enemies. I know arbiters ground was supposed to somewhat resemble this area, but i did not get the same enjoyment out of it.

C

CDi-Fails

I want beta OOT maps!

Remember the beta OOT maps? I want some of that material in the game! I want the big open Castle Town with cool bricks, no loading, and a lot of houses stringed together. I also want TP's Lost Woods, and a half built Temple of Time *since the Master Sword wasn't even INTRODUCED yet*, and maybe a lake that's been dried up and has a dungeon under it, NO NOT LAKE HYLIA THAT WILL BE A WATER PLACE!

D

dsp2000

Kokiri Village/Lost Woods- One of my favorite part of the Ocarina game
Death Mountain- Or even the mountain(s) from Majora's Mask
Lake Hylia
Gerudo Fortress

D

dsp2000

Kokiri Village/Lost Woods- One of my favorite part of the Ocarina game
Death Mountain- Or even the mountain(s) from Majora's Mask
Lake Hylia
Gerudo Fortress

I'd also like there to be a HUGE windmill and a witch's hut where we can get potions.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I would really love to see the Temple of Time again (TP made me so happy by giving me that!) Although I'd like it a lot larger, but not as a temple, more like an area to explore. The singing dudes in the background are EPIC.
Zora's Domain would be cool too. TP really disappointed me with that area because it seemed so small; OoT's version was awesome.
Death Mountain is a must. Maybe we'll have a full blown volcanic erruption? That'd be nice :)
More forests too, and not just around a Forest Temple area, but near a lot of other different places.
And I kinda miss Lon-Lon Ranch....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom