• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I don’t want to alarm anybody but looking at the rules there.... are very few rules.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You aren't Rubik lol, so why do you keep adding in probablys and maybes?

Anyway, a rush at work sucks, I'm looking forward to what you have to say later.

Gumball the Deflective isn't staying on topic! What are your thoughts on the slot? They talk too much for me, nya~

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I would like to discuss names! Do you think that a player's description affects their alignment? I am aware that it affects their role, nya~

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Lastly, I would also like to discuss suspicions! Do you have any rubs now that we are a quarter of the way into the first day? I can't blame you if you don't, nya~

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I would like to discuss names! Do you think that a player's description affects their alignment? I am aware that it affects their role, nya~
how can u possibly think names would be AI. no one would know them if they were. also that’s solving with ROLE RELATED INFO WHICH I HATE.

but no if u look at the names i don’t see gumball destroyer of worlds there so i dont know why u would even bring it up.

have u never played here before

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I disagree! Would you say that people’s identities helps discern their alignment? Maybe I’m simple minded, nya~

Why should it matter who is who? Alignment won't be related to identities.

Besides, this is an interesting exercise in playing without relying on perhaps faulty metagaming.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Wait you have played here before because you know who Poyzin is. So in that case you’re probably just Poyzin.

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I would like to discuss you! Would you be willing to role claim for me please? Your name is pretty telling, nya~

Asking for a roleclaim is pretty suspicious to me. If they are something like a cop or a doctor, getting them to roleclaim would be asking them to expose themselves to being night killed.

Vote: Gumball the Ballin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom