• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The game will have role flips, but no alignment flips
Presence of third party roles is not guaranteed
Just wanted to point these out since I know some people have a hard time reading the rules.

I don’t really like no alignment flips but I think this game will be so much anyway I won’t really care. :nosesteam:

This makes a lot of wagonomics useless without any way to know what alignment someone is after death. If I was Moe I’d have some role in the game that can find out but he doesn’t have my am
Definitely read this as hornify......

Hi, having an identity crisis, I'm dad!

Vote: Gumball the High

Because I'm WEEDing out the wolves :cool:

(Do I vote the Gumball or the Player?)
Hello my good mafia gumball pals, I am here and present in this game and ready to play this game for the duration of this game, how are y'aint?
Identity theories:

Player 1: PK
Player 2: SMS
Player 5: Doc
Player 9: LG?
Player 12: Naga?

It’s important that we get things started, probably. There’s only 48 hours for us each day and some of us are used to much longer, maybe.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Glad to be with you all! Has anybody claimed to be the mafia yet? That would be appreciated, nya~

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Just wanted to point these out since I know some people have a hard time reading the rules.

I don’t really like no alignment flips but I think this game will be so much anyway I won’t really care. :nosesteam:

This makes a lot of wagonomics useless without any way to know what alignment someone is after death. If I was Moe I’d have some role in the game that can find out but he doesn’t have my am

Identity theories:

It’s important that we get things started, probably. There’s only 48 hours for us each day and some of us are used to much longer, maybe.
I'm fine with getting more serious. I don't think this early in that identity solving is useful yet, unless someone is absolutely sure they know the identity of someone. It's fine to have theories, but not worth putting much stock in.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

Identity theories:

I don’t like this post! Doesn’t it seem like Gumball the Deflective wants to take credit for advancing the game? I wouldn’t be surprised, nya~

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm fine with getting more serious. I don't think this early in that identity solving is useful yet, unless someone is absolutely sure they know the identity of someone. It's fine to have theories, but not worth putting much stock in.
They’re just theories, I don’t know for sure. I just think they make sense :(

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Naturally! Unless you think I haven’t? I’m not Poyzin, nya~
You sure sound like Poyzin. You’d best not be Rubik or I’m going to have to kill you for foisting this catgirl nightmare onto me:nosesteam:

Clearly someone familiar with Poyzin at least

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I don’t like this post! Doesn’t it seem like Gumball the Deflective wants to take credit for advancing the game? I wouldn’t be surprised, nya~
Are you sure you’re not Poyzin? Asking for a friend. Lol.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
this game should be renamed lil gumball machine uwu

me myself and all my gumballs

being my best self UWU

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I’d advise using a different theme on their alt accounts. May prevent someone from accidentally posting from the wrong account, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom