• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You sure sound like Poyzin. You’d best not be Rubik or I’m going to have to kill you for foisting this catgirl nightmare onto me:nosesteam:

Clearly someone familiar with Poyzin at least

This is contradictory to what you expressed earlier! Didn’t you say you wanted to progress the game instead of dwelling on figuring out identities? I don’t think I’m Rubik either, nya~

Player 4

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
This is contradictory to what you expressed earlier! Didn’t you say you wanted to progress the game instead of dwelling on figuring out identities? I don’t think I’m Rubik either, nya~

That sounds like something Rubik would say

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Vote: Player 6

Why did you complain about day lengths but then proceeded not to do anything of note?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
i literally made a list of possible identities earlier???? maybe u got confused or somethin but thats not tru bb

i think solving identities is advancing the game

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Vote: Player 6

Why did you complain about day lengths but then proceeded not to do anything of note?
I haven’t complained about anything? I pointed out the 48 hours to make sure everyone knew we didn’t have a lot of time, maybe. I don’t like to get things really started until everyone has a chance to check in, probably. Which seems especially important in a game like this. Lol.

look pal im a hard working ***** and i have like a JOB

im playing mafia in between dealing with the rush from hell cause everyones buying everything

ill post more seriously when i get home umu

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I disagree! Would you say that people’s identities helps discern their alignment? Maybe I’m simple minded, nya~
Well no of course not. But if I’m going to be able to determine their alignment accurately it would help a ton to know who exactly I’m dealing with. Lol. I guess that could be different for you if you don’t use meta.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Has anyone else not been getting alerts from the thread? I don’t know how what the problem is.

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I haven’t complained about anything? I pointed out the 48 hours to make sure everyone knew we didn’t have a lot of time, maybe. I don’t like to get things really started until everyone has a chance to check in, probably. Which seems especially important in a game like this. Lol.

look pal im a hard working ***** and i have like a JOB

im playing mafia in between dealing with the rush from hell cause everyones buying everything

ill post more seriously when i get home umu
You aren't Rubik lol, so why do you keep adding in probablys and maybes?

Anyway, a rush at work sucks, I'm looking forward to what you have to say later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom