• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Their reads list felt off to me. And I know, not knowing people means lack of meta, but I expect more than what was in the reads list. Because as is, it wasn't much of reads.
Twas just a rough draft, yeet. I would have posted a better one if I hadn't had to work a nine hour shift during the last eight hours of the day :exlight:

It was mostly just for myself so I could see how far along I was

Also important question

Have you thought ANY of my jokes were funny?! Some of these are gold I mean cmon umu
. I think the search for identities was a big distraction during day 1, even though I was mostly absent during it.
u say this as though there were other ppl around actively solving the game lmao uwu

Not to say I wasnt solving the game, but to say I'm distracting from it is so insane XD

How can I distract from it when literally nobody was posting and that is /literally/ how I go about solving the game

Checkmate, atheists
Now that I am starting to familiarize myself with who's who in terms of Gumball names, i noticed player 6 did not vote for Gumball the Wise, in fact they were among the non-voters when Moe posted the final vote count of the day. Not voting for Gumball the Wise, whom I personally want to believe was mafia, is a red flag for anybody, let alone who we believe Player 6 is, who I have a hard time imagining refraining from voting when the day was going to end in a coin flip.
if u had been reading the thread u'd see this isnt tru and also if u'd been reading the thread u'd see I proved it waste tru like 2 pages ago have u lost ur reading glasses fren u can borrow my contacts uwu

I can explain it again you want, probably. I'd prefer if everyone would actually read the thread, maybe.
but I don't think spending a lot of time focusing on it was useful when i guarantee there were several people intentionally masking themselves (like Player 6 themself was doing)
This is killing me lol. I have obvious stamped on my forehead

Let me make one thing perfectly clear

I've always wanted to play an anon game. I adore impersonations and I love taking dumb things people say and shooting it right back at them. I'm playing this way because this is a once in a really long time opportunity and I am making the most of it bb. im literally dying laughing with every post i make and i have no intention of stopping for the entire game uwu

If you need clarification ASK

Quit acting like I'm the only person allowed to ask questions before drawing conclusions

FIND OUT what I really think why dont you?

Dont get me wrong

I have no intention of losing

But if we did lose, that would be okay

Cause I had Fun (tm) and hopefully you did too

I reserve the right to make as many useless posts as I deem necessary to make this game as iconic as possible :fetchd:

now if u will x CUSE me i have a reads list to make yeet

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Looking at d1 eod I think I want my main focuses today to be 2, 12, and 8. I feel they will give me the most information. I will have to read d1 again to focus on those three specifically, but I think there could be one scum among them.
Didnt you just say 12 was probably town earlier? I couldve sworn you thought all three of those were town? I know I did but I thought you agreed
@Player 6 why weren't you on anyone at eod?
I already had this conversation with think it was 7

I can explain it again in more detail (also I'm really annoyed you of all people didnt read) but the short version is I unvoiced Wise because 12 was being aggravating lmao and I said I'd put my vote back on Wise if it came to a tie. So now I guess youre like, well 6, why didnt you break the bloody tie? Cause it became a tie at like two minutes to deadline and I didnt see it thats why! Also even if I had seen it that isnt really a decision I wouldve liked to make spur of the moment from work so idk what the heck I wouldve done. Well, this is more the long version

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Just read it...

I need to think for a bit, and try to figure out who seems more scummy.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So now I guess youre like, well 6, why didnt you break the bloody tie?
why would I move from someone I thought to be scum to lynch someone I thought to be town?
it's way different from being passive and letting luck lynch whatever
you certainly townread someone more than the other

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Actually wair no that was 7 not 9... I don't like the numbers really it would have been easier if the usernames were our Gumball titles.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Lets try this reads list thing again uwu

Player 1- PK Starstorm, she's... been pretty underwhelming, which reminds me of last time I saw her but also she was in the hospital or something then so idrk what I think about her. The thing that most makes me feel like she's probably town is she straight up said she was PK lol. I feel like her sneaky playstyle would call for her to at least pretend to not be PK and try to manipulate the game from there. I'd really like to see more from her though its not like shes the type of person that can be read anyway @Player 1

Player 2- I still wanna say Kirino but the non analytical posting style is eating at me but also they make good posts who else is there that can make good posts it must be Kirino. And it being Kirino the style is something completely different from the last two games, theres something more of a focus on fun and :reggie: then trying to outfox me with some weird fancy logic.The questions dont have such a pointed edge and theres a bit of mellowness to the solving thats against the cold and distant feel I tend to get. The more I reread these posts the more not sure I am that its actually Kirino, but it also doesnt match up with anyones scum meta that I know of, so **** youre probably town, even if you are maybe the fourth potential Tristan

Player 3- Thats the dead one okay

Player 4- dead one, was scum, probably. I have no clue who either 4 or 3 even were what the heck I wish Moe had at least revealed identity on death, that would help a lot in figuring this stupid thing out

Ohmigosh how am I supposed to play this game if I dont even know how many scum are dead

Inhale

Forgot thats another reason why I'm trying not to take this too seriously, what a headache ugh

I'll just have to act like everybody who dies was town until the game is over I guess

Player 5- who the heck is this oh right the IC mkay moving on (I think youre either Deku or Pen btw but I'm probably very wrong)

Player 6: misunderstood as always, has no friends so pretends to be seven different people all in one account so she can have a party of she herself and all her personalities umu

Player 7: I want to kill him, so typical. The ellipsis was the stupid kind of plan that could go either way but the reaction button BIG PLAN was something really dumb that I dont think scum Ex would want to do cause that draws attention and scum Ex hates attention as much as town Ex thrives on it. Also he's getting suspected for things he always does which is hilarious and kind of reassuring since I could see scum trying to push a mislynch there not knowing who he is! Lol.

Player 8- is town. Idk if I should bother giving more details since 99% of you wont care (ew meta gross) (lol metagross XD) Thats so funny I wonder if thats all the meta haters favorite pokey man uwu Anyway I'll explain it to whoever cares but I think the original occupant was pretty town and the second basically just confirmed it so that is good nuff for me yeet

Player 9- Really mixed here, on the one hand, ;_; trust used to be our thing, on the other hand maybe you had a good reason? Idk what it could possibly be that you were worried I would do something when you know how I play and you know what my priorities are and I just. I didnt even get the benefit of the doubt? On day one we always... this is kind of darker than when I was thinking you just hadn't joined and left me by myself :c

Player 10: I think I want to say they're some weirdo from NGA who posts like Rag. Mainly cause I dont see Rag pulling that eod stunt. But the posting style is really reminiscent of scum Rag in that its kind of purposeless and just there but also what the **** at the same time. If we have a vig I think I'd like them to kill this person cause even if they're town they're kind of a loose cannon and I dont want to deal with that. Have some other lynch candidates in mind

Player 11: I thought I knew who this person was which was why I was pressuring them which is kind of funny cause if they're who I think they are now than I pressure them all the time and just happened to do it again lol. It was probably the black in the avatar that had my mind leaning that direction. Their posts have been not much and if they're who I think they are they should've had at least one good post by now @Player 11

Player 12- Pretty sure I know who that is and looks pretty good for him to be the opposing wagon to someone who was probably mafia lol. I also really like his irritated reaction to me cause he gets that persecution thing when hes town and I think he wouldve tried to be nicer to get me off him than getting mad if he was scum.

Player 13- the unknown, I need to review their posts but I also need to finish this reads list so I can finish breakfast like I started an hour ago and then maybe actually do productive non mafai things so this will have to wait a bit

Player 14- ded, DONT KNOW WHO THEY WERE

This game is going to be the death of me

I mean, let me put those in a nice list format for u uwuwuwuwwuwu

Town

Dunno

Scum

That is way too many town reads Ima have to go back and do some heavy thinkin cause unless we got really lucky and we're already super ahead that has got to be wrong

Vote Wolverine Gumball

Kind of ironic if they're a woof

bark bark im a wolf

Meant to make that joke on like page two yeet

@Player 11 can u give me a reads list fren uwu

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
why would I move from someone I thought to be scum to lynch someone I thought to be town?
it's way different from being passive and letting luck lynch whatever
you certainly townread someone more than the other
I don't understand your question, probably. can u be a fren and rephrase :exlight:

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweeta

The machinations of a rose are seen in a different light than a tulip, fie fie

Tis not thy name that be mine enemy but thine heart, be it noble and goodly tis not to me if thou dost disguise it so as a violet reclused

Fie fie, thy name I wish it not, but show me thine heart, that I may see tis strong and true

Player 11

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm late to the party but I'm going with the assumption that the Wise was either mafia or independent. The antidote makes me think they are probably mafia and that was to protect mafia from a redirect or to heal scumbuddies and themsevles from the fake poisoner.

Also can someone explain to me what the hell the point is of a fake poisoner??

Anyways, assuming Wise is scum, I think its likely that there was a scum on Ecstatic's wagon. I know this is bringing literally nothing new to the table and I am sorry about that. Coronavirus has made the past few days a little shaky. Moving past that, I feel pretty good about lynching Fashionable today. Their placement on the wagon isn't great and they pushed it into kitb.

Vote Gumball the Fashionable

Player 11

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Player 11: I thought I knew who this person was which was why I was pressuring them which is kind of funny cause if they're who I think they are now than I pressure them all the time and just happened to do it again lol. It was probably the black in the avatar that had my mind leaning that direction. Their posts have been not much and if they're who I think they are they should've had at least one good post by now @Player 11
You know me, boo.

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
yea, the bodyguard and the fake poisoner certainly didn't kill themselves

wow it's almost like this is the fourth time someone tries to paint me as scum for pointing out that we might have a hostile indept

guess what, in all other three games I pointed this out we had a ****ing serial killer that wasn't me

asking for a result that can give us a solid case against someone
trying to use mechanical info for scumhunting being seem as scummy, lol

and from my experience, outting investigative roles when we have a really high chance of having more protective roles isn't as damaging, since means we can coordinate stuff better without outting ourselves
1. It's entirely possible that we have a vig in the game or some other role capable of killing. It's common mafia theory for a reason because scum wants to turn town against a threat other than themselves.

2. I don't know what you've done in any previous games because I don't know who you are.

3. Investigative roles will give their information as they see fit. Generally d2 isn't the time they give information out and asking for them to claim info could risk outing investigative roles too early or be used as a way for scum to try to figure out what's safe for them to fake claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom