• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I thought gumball the wise was likely to be an investigative role based on their name and I didn't trust the top shallow wagon over the random chance of the kitb.

I wouldn't do that kind of stupid gambit to save an inactive scumbud unless I had a donkey brain (which I realize doesn't clear me because my brain's species is currently indeterminate given the anonymous nature of the game) but it's clearly a poor choice for scum to try to reduce their scumbud's chance of getting lynched by 50% at the cost of looking really awful if they did flip (because we'd be working with the assumption that I knew their role would flip as "poisoner"). I'm aware "it's a dumb so no one would do it" doesn't exactly justify my actions, but I think "it makes more sense as town to have been doing something that makes sense for town to do over a move that just causes scum to immediately lose 2 members half the time".

I'm also not fully sold that they're mafia, but it's decently likely.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Town

Dunno

Scum

This is kind of stupid cause its hard to reevaluate when nobody wants to give me any reads lists

My vote is staying where it is until you give me something to work with @Player 11

I think I''m just gonna have to poe it cause there is just not enough data to get by with

Theres the off chance that 12 or 13 or 7 is scum but probably one of those tops and more likely 13 of the three since they're the least familiar to me

1 could easily be any alignment there is, 9 fits that undercover strong scum player conspiracy theory I've had. I'm waiting for that explanation but the more I look around at this game the more flipped I am about it, somebody has been manipulating me and we really need to talk about this

10 is uhh who was ten again

Well anyway I'm reserving judgement on 11 until I get more thoughts but for goodness sake THERES SCUM IN THIS GAME SOMEWHERE so I'm trying to keep an open mind

Oh yes 10 is the kitb loser thanks fren :ugh: continuing with the blatant CWAC and weirdness. Still want a reads list @Player 10 but they've just got to die sooner or later if they're gonna continue being insane. I'm not even going to go into the implications of different alignments of the final wagons since that can be so easily manipulated to suit scums purposes since they know what the alignments were and we dont, so I think it'd be better to have them shot then to argue about whether they were trying to save a scum bud or not since theres no way even after they both flip that we can know that for sure.

I think I'd go for 10, 1, and 11/13 for my poe atm, with a side of 9 depending on how that goes. Maybe I've been overreacting and my town reads are actually worth something. Maybe 4 was scum and another scum got shot and we're nearly through with a clean sweep. Or maybe we've bee seriously misplaying and the game will be over day 3. But I think looking at everything it's pretty optimistic, the IC makes things easier and I'm sure somebody somewhere go some sort of useful role info even if we cant confirm it or they might be a fake or there might be there might be buckets of wine everywhere but I think we'll actually be all right.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I thought gumball the wise was likely to be an investigative role based on their name and I didn't trust the top shallow wagon over the random chance of the kitb.
So

Why wouldnt you say this instead of chanting kitb kitb like a psychopath

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It's likely that if Namira was in the game he's one of the three that died and also wasn't mafia since there was so little activity from those three

Not that the living are doing so much better

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So

Why wouldnt you say this instead of chanting kitb kitb like a psychopath
Because I checked the thread and noticed day was almost over and we were about to lynch a player who could have been one of our investigators and there wasn't really much time to say anything.

I also thought it would be interesting to see if anyone would do a last minute reaction to it. If they're scum, I imagine they got bussed.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Because I checked the thread and noticed day was almost over and we were about to lynch a player who could have been one of our investigators and there wasn't really much time to say anything.

I also thought it would be interesting to see if anyone would do a last minute reaction to it. If they're scum, I imagine they got bussed.
"I think Wise is investigative" wouldve taken too long to say? o-O

Also why would you imagine Wise got bussed when they were leading by one vote on day one??? Why would anyone do something that stupid. Do you even comprehend how easy it is to save a scum bud in this type of game. There is absolutely no reason Wise should've died if they were scum in that situation when it could easily easily be turned around to someone else simply by their scum bud unvoting! It's not only unnecessary it is suicidal and incompetent. This is the type of game that a competent scum team could easily sweep simply because hold all the cards and can justify any decision because theres nobody to say whether they really believe what they're saying! No I dont buy it, if scum did that this game will soon be over

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

Bussing

In a game with no flips

Why

There is nothing

NOTHING

To gain from it

I think you must've gotten the wrong account because youre definitely Gumball the High

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If I think wise is investigative, I wouldn't want scum to know that, would I? It's better to at least wait for the following day to prevent them from being blocked or killed that night.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If I think wise is investigative, I wouldn't want scum to know that, would I? It's better to at least wait for the following day to prevent them from being blocked or killed that night.
Doesnt make any difference if they're dead does it?

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account

Bussing

In a game with no flips

Why

There is nothing

NOTHING

To gain from it

I think you must've gotten the wrong account because youre definitely Gumball the High
There is something to gain from a bus if a role looks like scum.

This role is probably rubbing more people as scum than town, so there's value to be gained from bussing them and risk to be had from trying to prevent their lynch from occurring.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
There is something to gain from a bus if a role looks like scum.

This role is probably rubbing more people as scum than town, so there's value to be gained from bussing them and risk to be had from trying to prevent their lynch from occurring.
Youre going to have to do better than that, it's obvious roles are not meant to be AI otherwise what would even be the point of no alignment flips and unlimited claiming?

You're also strawmanning

It was a matter of one vote

ONE VOTE

To make all the difference

It is ridiculously simple to orchestrate a reason to not be voting your scum bud under those circumstances and save them with little or no repercussions

You still insist Wise was bussed if they were mafia
I was trying to stop them from being dead.

Are you actually reading my posts?
I am, are you reading mine? You failed to stop them from dying. If you actually wanted to save them it wouldve been better if you actually said your reasoning, then others might've listened in time. You also forget doctors, you also forget watchers, there was absolutely no excuse for not giving your actual reasoning for trying to save Wise if thats what you were doing since the consequences are that Wise died, and if you truly thought they were investigative it was easily worth it to save their life and redirect mafia actions to them so the rest of town could plan around that and possibly get some results form it.

All this without even saying the obvious

If you wanted them not to die why did you call for a tie? Why would you not call for more votes on Ecstatic? That doesnt sound like you wanted Wise to not die to me

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Youre going to have to do better than that, it's obvious roles are not meant to be AI otherwise what would even be the point of no alignment flips and unlimited claiming?

You're also strawmanning

It was a matter of one vote

ONE VOTE

To make all the difference

It is ridiculously simple to orchestrate a reason to not be voting your scum bud under those circumstances and save them with little or no repercussions

You still insist Wise was bussed if they were mafia

I am, are you reading mine? You failed to stop them from dying. If you actually wanted to save them it wouldve been better if you actually said your reasoning, then others might've listened in time. You also forget doctors, you also forget watchers, there was absolutely no excuse for not giving your actual reasoning for trying to save Wise if thats what you were doing since the consequences are that Wise died, and if you truly thought they were investigative it was easily worth it to save their life and redirect mafia actions to them so the rest of town could plan around that and possibly get some results form it.

All this without even saying the obvious

If you wanted them not to die why did you call for a tie? Why would you not call for more votes on Ecstatic? That doesnt sound like you wanted Wise to not die to me
I think it's decently likely they got bussed if they were mafia because, as I said, their role seems more alignment indicative upon a cursory glance. It might effectively be a delayed town 1-shot vig or it might be a fairly mild scum modifier. Honestly I'm starting to lean a bit more towards it being a town role than a scum one.

I couldn't have done much more to save them with only a handful of minutes left and some of my own conflicted feelings. I looked at the wise and the other players and I decided the chance of wise having a useful role was more important than the fact that they weren't especially helpful d1.

I didn't have very strong opinions on d1 and wanted to at least get a record of how I felt and make a stand on something in order to generate discussion the following day. I voted for the player I thought was the most likely to be scum of the players who were within range of being lynched.

Player 13

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Theres the off chance that 12 or 13 or 7 is scum but probably one of those tops and more likely 13 of the three since they're the least familiar to me
wow rude :(
Just give me a chance to get to know ya :right:

Anyway. Like I said a while ago still a crappy couple days for me, but I just finished the project I was working on, so I'm gonna get some food and then come back and read up a bit and start posting when my brain starts up again.

Hmu with any specific questions if u have em' UwU

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I think it's decently likely they got bussed if they were mafia because, as I said, their role seems more alignment indicative upon a cursory glance. It might effectively be a delayed town 1-shot vig or it might be a fairly mild scum modifier. Honestly I'm starting to lean a bit more towards it being a town role than a scum one.

I couldn't have done much more to save them with only a handful of minutes left and some of my own conflicted feelings. I looked at the wise and the other players and I decided the chance of wise having a useful role was more important than the fact that they weren't especially helpful d1.

I didn't have very strong opinions on d1 and wanted to at least get a record of how I felt and make a stand on something in order to generate discussion the following day. I voted for the player I thought was the most likely to be scum of the players who were within range of being lynched.
This doesnt really address anything I said okay thanks

Good to know youre now saying you couldn't have been saving a scum partner because now you think maybe they were town ok

At the very least I want you to explain to me why you insisted on a kitb when you supposedly were trying to save an investigative from death. Why would you say that
wow rude :(
Just give me a chance to get to know ya :right:

Anyway. Like I said a while ago still a crappy couple days for me, but I just finished the project I was working on, so I'm gonna get some food and then come back and read up a bit and start posting when my brain starts up again.

Hmu with any specific questions if u have em' UwU
Who do you want to lynch today or better can you make a reads list can you comment on my reads list how are you reading me currently whats your favorite color do you play mafia often what are your feeling on Ace Attorney on a scale 1-10 how not town are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom