• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
guys, i have a conundrum. umu
i can't lie, i have been masking my identity. but i'm a bit scared to post like normal. though that fear was alleviated a bit by surviving night 1 because that's what i really wanted. i feel i could be more useful maybe not having to hide my posting style.

i won't lie 6, that is part of why i didn't post a lot the first day. umu
MINISH IS THAT YOU PLEASE SAVE ME

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Who am I kidding Minish couldn't post in lower case if her life depended on it

Well, lets see that normal posting style then

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
what's your favorite number in 420? mine is 4.
Mine is 69 :bubsy:
also, i would appreciate if everyone gave their #thots on if they think gumball the wise was mafia or town. thnx friendos.
Wise seemed to try to have any reason for having a real vote, ignored my question, and then gave a confusing (imo) answer. Combined with her Poisoner role, my instinct is to read her slot as scum, although I can see arguments for "any role can be either town or scum."
Looking at the kills I think it's pretty likely Creepy was killed protecting someone. I would've thought they would be replaced or mod killed but that doesn't seem to be the case from the scene and I don't see anyone killing someone who didn't even get a chance to post. Except maybe Ex. Lol. Difficult to know who they might've protected when they never posted though.
My theory is that Creepy probably protected the Innocent Child, assuming she ever looked at the thread. Moe probably prodded her for a night action. If not, it must have been a shot in the dark from a vigilante. Although, would we have a vigilante if "any role can be either town or scum," if we subscribe to that theory? I'm going to chalk it up to A Lot Of Things Could Have Happened With Role Madness and leave it at that.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
That reminds me I left a message that I thought only Minish would figure out but nobody ever said anything so so so so so so so :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

If shes here she's probably scum and hiding from me :c

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
That reminds me I left a message that I thought only Minish would figure out but nobody ever said anything so so so so so so so :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

If shes here she's probably scum and hiding from me :c

People trying to mask their identities probably won't point out things to give them away. :shrug:

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
People trying to mask their identities probably won't point out things to give them away. :shrug:
She would have to ME

Unless she had something to HIDE

Because she KNOWS I wouldn't have given her away!

Blast I'm going to try to go to bed again

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
My theory is that Creepy probably protected the Innocent Child, assuming she ever looked at the thread. Moe probably prodded her for a night action. If not, it must have been a shot in the dark from a vigilante. Although, would we have a vigilante if "any role can be either town or scum," if we subscribe to that theory? I'm going to chalk it up to A Lot Of Things Could Have Happened With Role Madness and leave it at that.
targetting the innocent child huh hmm
it's kinda risky for scum to do that early in the game

does anyone have any kind of investigative results?

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
that's interesting
I wonder if the second kill was a sk or a vigi

1. Bringing up 3p just because n1 had 2 deaths.

wHoEvEr BrInGs ThE pOsSiBiLitY oF a SeRiAl KiLlEr iS tHe Sk

don't you ****ing get started on that

2. Meta awareness of their own actions being scummy and acknowledging it.

targetting the innocent child huh hmm
it's kinda risky for scum to do that early in the game

does anyone have any kind of investigative results?

3. Fishing for investigative claims.

-

That's 3 flags in a really short period of time.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
1. Bringing up 3p just because n1 had 2 deaths.
yea, the bodyguard and the fake poisoner certainly didn't kill themselves

2. Meta awareness of their own actions being scummy and acknowledging it.
wow it's almost like this is the fourth time someone tries to paint me as scum for pointing out that we might have a hostile indept

guess what, in all other three games I pointed this out we had a ****ing serial killer that wasn't me

3. Fishing for investigative claims.
asking for a result that can give us a solid case against someone
trying to use mechanical info for scumhunting being seem as scummy, lol

and from my experience, outting investigative roles when we have a really high chance of having more protective roles isn't as damaging, since means we can coordinate stuff better without outting ourselves

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
yea, 6, I think you're right
no way 13 is Poy

after this nonsense it's prolly 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom