• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
wHoEvEr BrInGs ThE pOsSiBiLitY oF a SeRiAl KiLlEr iS tHe Sk

don't you ****ing get started on that

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
what am I supposed to say
ur literally one of the top posters in almost every game u play

u could maybe like try playing the game idk what do u think u should be doing
hey 6, Ecstatic is getting away...
if youre fine with their lynch you might vote them ok thanks...
I /literally/ said I thought 12 was probably sms was probably town so idk what u wanted me to do about it nya~

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
You killed the no posting player to help the mod didnt you :fetchd:
pinkie swear I didn't but yea I'd prolly do that as scum

also, i would appreciate if everyone gave their #thots on if they think gumball the wise was mafia or town. thnx friendos.
the fact they had an antidote is super weird if we don't have another real poisoner
but could be to weaken a scum role so they had to use it one night if they thought they got poisoned

I'm leaning to scum

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Vote: Gumball the Ecstatic

knife in the box, knife in the box

What the ****

There was like two minutes left

Why

Why would you do this

I didnt see this when day ended but idk what I woudve done about it if I had

I usually read sms correctly but ties are stressful and idk thats not a decision I want to make in a split second at work

From the looks of it it wants to be that 10 tried to save 4 but

Besides that being pretty blatantly stupid to try to last minute save and maybe doom the both of you

I thought 10 was Rag and also scum and I guess that could still be true but I just dont see Rag as being present foreod at any scenario and definitely not pulling off risky gambits as scum lol

Could also be some random unknown person who posts like Rag but eh

Player 13

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Maybe scum has poisoner and townie had fake poisoner? And town could bluff by trying to poison scum? Idk sounds kind of silly but possible. The more I read back on gumball the wise, the more I feel his behavior in not backing down from a weird vote on someone who seems townie was scum like.

This would make Fashionable seem more sus for trying to give Wise a chance. And I guess mean Estatic isn't tied to scum. Or at least that alignment.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Anyway of the three wagons I’m leaning towards the Wise since I’m fairly sure about the other two in both person and alignment

I’ll probably break tie if it comes to it
who do YOU think is mafia
why did you not take a position on the wise vs ecstatic
Thats wrong! ur statement has a bullet in it uwu

also also also also Rubik liked a post during the night and I'm dying inside

Is he in the game somewhere toying with me or is he outside the game TOYING WITH ME or or or or or or

flips table

WHERE THE HECK ARE RUBIK AND MINISH I COULD SOME USE SOME ASSIST BLAST IT

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
guys, i have a conundrum. umu
i can't lie, i have been masking my identity. but i'm a bit scared to post like normal. though that fear was alleviated a bit by surviving night 1 because that's what i really wanted. i feel i could be more useful maybe not having to hide my posting style.

i won't lie 6, that is part of why i didn't post a lot the first day. umu

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
the fact they had an antidote is super weird if we don't have another real poisoner
but could be to weaken a scum role so they had to use it one night if they thought they got poisoned

I'm leaning to scum
I mean it could also just to be to fake em out with the fake poisoner. I dont necessarily think there has to be a real one for the antidote to make sense. Either way it doesn't make a ton of sense

Also I'm really overdue on unconsciousness so ima do me a big snooze c u later friendo uwu

I'll make a reads list when I wake up, probably. The amount of people who've yet to post any content is really concerning, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom