• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Chapter 4

After what felt like an eternity of blindly stumbling along the wall, looking for some sort of egress, I finally caught hold of a latch. "Here!" I tugged at the door handle. It remained steadfast. "No good- I think it's locked."
The Nice protruded a key ring out of nowhere with a jangle. "I've got this. I need two minutes."
I stood tapping my foot impatiently as The Nice tried each of the dozen or so keys, one at a time. Finally, one of the keys found purchase in the hole and The Nice twisted the key with a satisfying click as the lock mechanism popped open. She gently tugged the door handle and pulled the door open, revealing a dimly lit stairwell beyond. The stairwell lighting flickered rhythmically, giving an eerie sense to the otherwise mundane twisting staircase. Above, I could make out a mezzanine.
"Ladies first," I said with a wink.
The Nice winked back and stepped carefully, but purposefully, into the stairwell and up towards the mezzanine. Hesitating, I followed close behind.
"Hey, what's the holdup?" I asked. The Nice was standing in front of the mezzanine. She turned to me, a look of shock on her face. Concerned, I looked over her shoulder. And gagged.
Two beaten, bloody bodies discarded discreetly against the far side of the mezzanine wall. They both bore an unmistakable resemblance to Gumball. The sight of my partner's cold body made me sick. Logically I knew neither one could be Gumball, but I had to look away.
"Are you okay?" The Nice asked shakily. I attempted a laugh, but could only manage a slight hacking sound.
"Oh, Gumball... What have you gotten yourself into?" I wondered. "Nice, I think it's time you told me what's going on."
"Moe, I... This is news to me..."
I stared.
"...Your partner is one of a kind. Perhaps you already know this, intuitively. People in the shadows have been watching her for a long time. They've been after her. I didn't just spring up four hours ago. The people who made me, who made us... they've been studying your partner longer than you can imagine. Only now, near the fruits of their labors, does it become apparent. I'm sorry, Moe. I have no idea who did this, but... it wasn't us. We're not alone in here."

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
LITTLE WORLD OF GUMBALL MAFIA
View attachment 42721
Welcome to the Little World of GUMBALL!
Little World of Gumball mafia is an anonymous game, meaning that as part of your confirmation you'll receive the login information to a new account. Each anonymous account will be LittleGumball, but which Gumball will you get?
Days will be 48 hours, nights will be 24 hours.
Players are required to meet a minimum post count of 5 per day phase.
Up to 21 players may sign up, but the game will play better at a more reasonable number. To sign up, message me privately over the forums or on discord.

Rules and guarantees:
The game will have no bastard elements.
Wolves are guaranteed to have access to daytime wolfchat.
The game will have role flips, but no alignment flips.
Ties at the end of day will be determined randomly in a knife-in-the-box.
KITBs will be announced.
Presence of third party roles is not guaranteed.
I reserve the right to modify the setup or rules in any way if an emergency requiring such action arises.
Players:
1. Gumball the Agitated
2. Gumball the Animaeus
3. Gumball the Ballin'
4. Gumball the Creepy (ROLE BODYGUARD) (Died Night 1)
5. Gumball the Ecstatic
6. Gumball the Fashionable
7. Gumball the Fierce
8. Gumball the High
9. Gumball the Nice (INNOCENT CHILD)
10. Gumball the Queen
11. Gumball the Slightly Disappointed (FAKE POISONER) (Died Night 1)
12. Gumball the Wise (POISONER) (Lynched Day 1)
13. Gumball the Wolverine
14. Gumball the Deflective

IN THE NIGHT...
Gumball the Creepy died.

Gumball the Creepy

Gumball, the sheer conspicuousness of your face makes you a target for all manner of
night actions. Each night, you may choose to stalk any player. Actions that would
target the chosen player target you instead, including kill powers.
They were the Role Bodyguard.

Additionally...
Gumball the Slightly Disappointed died.

Gumball the Slightly Disappointed

Gumball, you are slightly disappointed because your chemistry kit ended up being
complete baloney. All the mixtures you can concoct are completely safe for consumption
and every night you may fake poison a player.
They were the Fake Poisoner.
IT IS NOW DAY 2. DAY 2 ENDS IN 48 HOURS, AT 10:00 PM CST ON THURSDAY, MARCH 19. YOU MAY BEGIN POSTING.

An announcement:
If you are a Gumball, that means you are both beautiful and worthwhile! Please have a lovely day phase :)

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If we're going to take roles at face value it seems like decent odds Wise was scum though the fact that they had an antidote throws me off

Like maybe it was because there was a fake poisoner or w/e but it seems like its entire purpose is so it wont be the obvious copy paste same **** mafia poisoner role and give away alignment

If we're not taking roles at face value it's wifom ofc but that was my thought when I first saw it

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
i have a couple questions to start the day. uwu

what's your favorite number in 420? mine is 4.

also, i would appreciate if everyone gave their #thots on if they think gumball the wise was mafia or town. thnx friendos.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Creepy being a townish role means role descriptions aren't AI, probably. I could see Moe deciding Nice should be IC which would be based off the description but that doesn't really translate. He could've decided for Nice to be any random thing, maybe.

Now that the boring junk is outta the way

Looking at the kills I think it's pretty likely Creepy was killed protecting someone. I would've thought they would be replaced or mod killed but that doesn't seem to be the case from the scene and I don't see anyone killing someone who didn't even get a chance to post. Except maybe Ex. Lol. Difficult to know who they might've protected when they never posted though.

i really dont get the slightly disappointed kill and speaking of slightly disappointed im upset no name reveals on death umu

It's really annoying to know someone signed up and died without ever posting and who even were they anyway????

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
i have a couple questions to start the day. uwu

what's your favorite number in 420? mine is 4.

also, i would appreciate if everyone gave their #thots on if they think gumball the wise was mafia or town. thnx friendos.
ninja'd u friendo uwu

Mine depends on my mood, maybe. I like all those numbers.

Can you do me like, a top three bottom three reads list

Doesn't have to be much

Also where were u yesterday idr and I'm lazy

Player 13

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Look's like the bodyguard saved someone (though I guess we can't say so for sure).

Descriptors relate to role for sure, but not in a way that is at all obvious; all of them have been very roundabout.
Doesn't seem like they relate much to alignment either; though creepy identifies he's a stalker bodyguard, it still says nothing about his alignment.

Too bad I can't remember hearing creepy say anything at all so it's hard to tell who he may have tried to save. Be it fellow scum or town.

I'm almost wondering how many alignments there are then. Rules and guarantees says it's not confirmed we have third party. Maybe all the roles so far revealed besides innocent are just town or mafia?

Since there are two poisoner type roles, maybe each belonged to one side? Or maybe one is third party and another is town. Damn too many possibilities lol.

I need to look at Wise's stuff some more because I still have hard time discerning what they were thinking this early on.

My favorite number in #420 is 420

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Look's like the bodyguard saved someone (though I guess we can't say so for sure).

Descriptors relate to role for sure, but not in a way that is at all obvious; all of them have been very roundabout.
Doesn't seem like they relate much to alignment either; though creepy identifies he's a stalker bodyguard, it still says nothing about his alignment.

Too bad I can't remember hearing creepy say anything at all so it's hard to tell who he may have tried to save. Be it fellow scum or town.

I'm almost wondering how many alignments there are then. Rules and guarantees says it's not confirmed we have third party. Maybe all the roles so far revealed besides innocent are just town or mafia?

Since there are two poisoner type roles, maybe each belonged to one side? Or maybe one is third party and another is town. Damn too many possibilities lol.

I need to look at Wise's stuff some more because I still have hard time discerning what they were thinking this early on.

My favorite number in #420 is 420
I'm wondering how I should ask this

Have we met before?

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
ninja'd u friendo uwu

Mine depends on my mood, maybe. I like all those numbers.

Can you do me like, a top three bottom three reads list

Doesn't have to be much

Also where were u yesterday idr and I'm lazy

i was here at eod. i kinda started the swing onto gumball the wise. i was just busy other times.

i will get back to you on a bottom 3 because i want to look back with the recent revelations. top 3 would probably look something like

and uh maybe 1?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
#6 is way too antsy but nothing about the way they're trying to promote activity is inherently scummy. I get why you're asking for reads but I wish you would ask specific questions because general reads at this stage feel uber vague
Well I tend to ask for reads and then after I get general reads I ask specific questions about that and then possibly more questions after that. Lol.

Doesnt work if no one answers in the first place though
And #12 is a bit too wishy washy. Changed votes far too many times within one day. Want to know why you think your life is more important than #6. I feel like you usually hop on the other wagon when you have reasoning it's a scum wagon and yours is the town wagon, and not just because.
This is a really cool read to me for a lot of reasons

I just wanted to point out that this is literally the by the book town meta for who I think 12 is
Half glad there was no RVS, but it's hard for me to place a super serious vote at this point.
I feel like I'm offended umu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom